A Peek Behind the Veil

I have been away from Lit for too long! Look! All the REAL women with curves and soft skin and hot sexiness are here! So nice, so lovely.

You, my dear, are delightful! Mea culpa.

Oh, I don't mind in the least, provided you allow me to reciprocate.... :devil:

I'm pretty familiar with that tingly feeling at this point.... And of course, every time that I think about the list that we have going, it just gets a little bit more intense. I have to admit, it is certainly quite an extensive and..... varied.... list that we've come up with at this point.

That will most certainly do! I'm all in favor of quid pro quo. After all, it just wouldn't be fair otherwise. As for where our imaginations could lead, well, I have a fairly good idea..... Beds, couches, chairs, countertops, tables, floors, and nearly any other horizontal surface that's convenient. :eek:

And I have to agree, I think it's to both of our benefits that I remained focused on the.... task at hand. *snickering*

I would be very disappointed if you did not reciprocate! I love the feeling, the next day, when I run my tongue over my lips and feel them plump and slightly swollen from the day - or night - before. Sometimes they appear a little darker...bruised...from a very passionate encounter. *sigh*

Intense tingling can only be a good thing! I'm very fond of our list. I'm sure we'll continue...extending...it. At least I hope so. And variety is the spice of life, yes? I find spicy things tend to get my adrenaline up and coursing through me very quickly. Such an arousing rush it can be! :devil:

Hmmm...seems you've started another list. Would you mind adding vertical surfaces to the list? I'm thinking walls, showers, against vehicles and appliances...and then there is always the great outdoors. Oh, my...there's that feeling again! :cattail:

By all means, yes...keep that focus. And speaking of hands...I think we can keep those busy, too. ;)

I have been away from Lit for too long! Look! All the REAL women with curves and soft skin and hot sexiness are here! So nice, so lovely.

You, my dear, are delightful! Mea culpa.

Well then, welcome back! I am most definitely a real woman...curves and all. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. Your words brought a very big smile to my face. Please...come back again. :rose:

I would be very disappointed if you did not reciprocate! I love the feeling, the next day, when I run my tongue over my lips and feel them plump and slightly swollen from the day - or night - before. Sometimes they appear a little darker...bruised...from a very passionate encounter. *sigh*

Intense tingling can only be a good thing! I'm very fond of our list. I'm sure we'll continue...extending...it. At least I hope so. And variety is the spice of life, yes? I find spicy things tend to get my adrenaline up and coursing through me very quickly. Such an arousing rush it can be! :devil:

Hmmm...seems you've started another list. Would you mind adding vertical surfaces to the list? I'm thinking walls, showers, against vehicles and appliances...and then there is always the great outdoors. Oh, my...there's that feeling again! :cattail:

By all means, yes...keep that focus. And speaking of hands...I think we can keep those busy, too. ;)
Mmmm. That is just a delectable feeling, isn't it? All the memories from the previous night come rushing back when you feel how plump they are, and you can't help but feel your knees get a little weak. All from just running your tongue across your swollen lips.... *happy sigh*

I'm rather enjoying the list as well. And I'm firmly of the belief that a list such as this can never have too many items on it. After all, as you say, variety is the spice of life. And if you enjoy things spicy, well, then I daresay that the variety that we can come up with might just be spicy enough for you.....

Oh, so I have! I hadn't even thought about that. Vertical surfaces work as well. They're so useful when you have the urge to be a little more.... primal. To feel pinned against that surface and totally out of control.... Oh yes, vertical surfaces will be just fine to add to the list. And the outdoors! My dear, you're just begging for trouble.... :devil:

.....And how do you know that they aren't busy already? :eek:

Mmmm. That is just a delectable feeling, isn't it? All the memories from the previous night come rushing back when you feel how plump they are, and you can't help but feel your knees get a little weak. All from just running your tongue across your swollen lips.... *happy sigh*

I'm rather enjoying the list as well. And I'm firmly of the belief that a list such as this can never have too many items on it. After all, as you say, variety is the spice of life. And if you enjoy things spicy, well, then I daresay that the variety that we can come up with might just be spicy enough for you.....

Oh, so I have! I hadn't even thought about that. Vertical surfaces work as well. They're so useful when you have the urge to be a little more.... primal. To feel pinned against that surface and totally out of control.... Oh yes, vertical surfaces will be just fine to add to the list. And the outdoors! My dear, you're just begging for trouble.... :devil:

.....And how do you know that they aren't busy already? :eek:

Oh, yes...delectable memories and weak knees. Definitely a *happy sigh*!

I'm so glad you are enjoying our list as well. Such an extended, varied and now spicy list. How will we ever find the time to enjoy it all? I suggest that we simply stop the clocks when first we meet...suspending time in space as we take advantage of our...compatibilities. *giggle* We may have so much fun we never restart them again! ;)

Mmmmhmmm...primal. Yet another good word. Out of control...losing control...surrendering control. Another *sigh*. Oh, so you like the outdoors? It is usually too hot here to fully enjoy the possibilities but now that it is cooler...well, there is just nothing quite like watching the steam rise from two bodies making the most of what nature has to offer. Begging for trouble? Who, me? *dusting off my knees* Whatever gave you that idea? :devil:

...I like hands...the busier, the better! :rose:

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. :rose:
I have some more turquoise to share...and, yes...I am upside down in one of them. You figure it out! :devil:

Attachments

• Turq02Body.JPG
    Turq02Body.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 149
  • Turq04UDBJ.JPG
    Turq04UDBJ.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 171
  • Turq10Kneel.JPG
    Turq10Kneel.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 191
Mmmm. Simply delectable. Tempting even. Whoever your photographer is, he's a lucky guy to see such loveliness up close. :rose:

Mmmm. Simply delectable. Tempting even. Whoever your photographer is, he's a lucky guy to see such loveliness up close. :rose:

Thank you, NiteOwl. Delectable and tempting are a good combination, I think. Your words are very sweet. :rose: I'll be sure to pass them on to my photographer. We had a lot of fun...and I did thank him in very special ways. ;)

Thank you, NiteOwl. Delectable and tempting are a good combination, I think. Your words are very sweet. :rose: I'll be sure to pass them on to my photographer. We had a lot of fun...and I did thank him in very special ways. ;)

Oh, I know that they're a good combination. :D Oh, so he's even luckier than I initially suspected. See, I just knew that that was a great gig to have. He gets to admire you both through the lens, and with his own eyes (not to mention other body parts.....). *happy sigh* Well, I'm just thankful that you're sharing this much with us.

Oh, I know that they're a good combination. :D Oh, so he's even luckier than I initially suspected. See, I just knew that that was a great gig to have. He gets to admire you both through the lens, and with his own eyes (not to mention other body parts.....). *happy sigh* Well, I'm just thankful that you're sharing this much with us.

Well, he does like to look...and watch. It is quite pleasurable to see how taking the pics affects him...and those other body parts. Sometimes I just like to see how long it takes for him to have to put the camera down and use both hands. ;)

I see that you like photography too...and we're both in the South. Hmmm...*smiling as my mind wanders*

Well, he does like to look...and watch. It is quite pleasurable to see how taking the pics affects him...and those other body parts. Sometimes I just like to see how long it takes for him to have to put the camera down and use both hands. ;)

I see that you like photography too...and we're both in the South. Hmmm...*smiling as my mind wanders*

Any sane man absolutely would like that. As for how long it takes him.... *snickering* Well, it's probably longer than I would last. I've been known to.... forget what was planned when confronted by something I desire. Perhaps a little too eager when opportunity knocks, as it were. :devil:

Yes, that is rather interesting, isn't it? The mind simply reels at the possibilities.....

Back