A New King (closed for jascent88)

The searing and unexpected pain of the stinging blow made Wrenna rear up in shock, taking Peter by surprise for a moment. He swiftly forced her back down to the desktop. All her fight accomplished was to further expose her body to the man behind her. Most of the remnants of her gown and underthings now pooled at her feet, shredded by Peter's blade.

His hand once again made contact with her skin, this time on the other side. Her pale white skin showed clearly the outlines of where his hand landed. This time she was more prepared and bit back a cry, grunting instead and pressing her forehead to the smooth cool surface of the desk.

She felt his fingers again sliding over her skin, exploring her, and her stomach clenched. Her whole body was hot and shaking. Her voice was hardly above a whisper.

"Is this your intention then? To shame me, to make a whore of me? I should hardly be surprised that you prefer to marry a broken woman than a noble one." She closed her eyes in an effort to block the tears that threatened. Wrenna knew that he would take what he wanted, there was no way she could stop him, he was twice her size. Her hands balled into fists and her nails cut into her palms.

In truth she hardly knew what to expect of a wedding night to begin with. Only that as a woman it was her place to lie with her husband, and that he would do as he wanted with her.

Peter gripped her body tightly as she spoke, he let her have her say, she was angry and very frightened. He could sense that in the tone of her voice. He lowered his head so that his lips were close to her ear "You will be my whore" he said pleasantly "you will learn to do everything I ask of you without hesitation" his grip pulled her closer to him. He felt the heat radiating from her body, the anger seethed out of her, it made him smile, he was enjoying every moment of this. The control he had over her was wonderful to him. "And" he continued "you will do it all willingly in time" he said and then raised his hand "but for now" he brought it down hard again on her ass "you will need to be trained" he said as he ground his hips against her.

"And you are very wrong Wrenna" he said "I defiantly prefer breaking in my own noble woman and since we are to be married soon" he chuckled "what will the difference of a few days be" he said as his hand began to trail down her stomach. He let it slowly move across her skin? His hand stopping at her belly, he let his fingertips softly sway back and forth as they inched their way further down her body.

"I'm sure that you have a working knowledge of what a woman must do for a man" he paused "but I'm sure you don't understand how to bring pleasure to one" he said as he felt the tops of her pubic area on his fingertips. "In time I will teach you" he said as he pressed her against the desk again. "and perhaps sooner than later" he said as his fingers slipped just a little bit lower.

Wrenna could not move, she could not fight back any longer. It was as if her surroundings moved so fast that she was powerless in them and her mind spun. Each breath was a short deep gasp, and as his fingers wandered lower, some disconnected part of her brain puzzled about the heat left in their wake.

His hips pressing against hers, their bodies fitted together, pinning her beneath his weight produced from her a long low groan. She pushed back against his unfamiliar contours and was rewarded with an equally unfamiliar rush through her veins. In that same moment his fingertips found the valley between her legs and she inhaled sharply, her whole body tensed.

"Please!" she choked out, though she no longer had any idea what she was pleading for. Her hands desperately sought to grip the lip of the desktop, knocking items from it in her fervor and sending them clattering to the stone floor.

Back