A gal and two brothers . . . category?

jnsgal

Virgin
Hi, thanks in advance for any response.

As stated, the story line is the FMC meets the MMC, then his family, and ends up having sex with him and his brother (at first individually, then in the same room, then simultaneously) and his father (just the two of them). The guys never have sex with one another just with her, I'd like to avoid having it placed in IT (just 'cause I don't think IT readers would see it as an IT story).

Group should work, based on your story summary. Other categories might apply, depending on what specifically they were up to (i.e., Anal, BDSM)

EC or Group Sex should be good. I've seen some stories in there that brush against incest and are doing fine regardless.

I have a series in Exhibitionism and Voyeur that includes something similar, though it's a male character sleeping with sisters and their mother. I feel like the key is that the family members aren't engaging in any sexual acts with each other. Though if you veer too close to that line it might just get bumped into IT whatever you submit it under.

Hi, thanks in advance for any response.

As stated, the story line is the FMC meets the MMC, then his family, and ends up having sex with him and his brother (at first individually, then in the same room, then simultaneously) and his father (just the two of them). The guys never have sex with one another just with her, I'd like to avoid having it placed in IT (just 'cause I don't think IT readers would see it as an IT story).
Two brothers simultaneously? And the brothers aren't having sex with each other as well as with her in a three-way simultaneous act? That doesn't compute. You could try group, but Literotica isn't really set up for the readers interested in MFM to find it here.

Group if you have a threesome at any point. One after the other, Erotic Couplings. Sex with one partner while another watches, E/V. Sex between partners in the same family at any point, Incest.

Two brothers simultaneously? And the brothers aren't having sex with each other as well as with her in a three-way simultaneous act? That doesn't compute. You could try group, but Literotica isn't really set up for the readers interested in MFM to find it here.
Thanks for responding. (Wow, a Blackbird . . . probably hauls more de-icing fluid than a Champ weighs empty. :cool: )

I'm new here, forgive me if I am misinterpreting. The way I read it, Lit defines sex as thinking about sex, planning sex, watching sex, participating in sex, and talking about it after the fact.

So if Gayle sucks off Jimmy and his brother Neal watches and takes a turn after Jimmy's done . . . at which time Jimmy watches, as I (a nobody) interpret the rules the three of them are engaging in sex together. But -- and I might be wrong here -- I don't think that most IT readers here will see it as Jimmy and Neal having sex.

I believe this is still roughly the community's consensus about what fits in which category.

According to this, incest is a trump theme of sorts: if it occurs in the story, it basically should be in I/T. So the question is whether what happens between the brothers can qualify as incestuous sex Since we're talking about an MMF threesome, it's basically analogous to asking whether it makes the two men bi. You be the judge of that, since you know the exact details of the encounter you are describing.

My understanding is that if the men touch the woman but not each other, it's MFM, not MMF. And therefore not Incest as long as guys and girl aren't related by blood. Or adoption under the law.

My understanding is that if the men touch the woman but not each other, it's MFM, not MMF.
TIL there is a positional element to these acronyms. I always thought you just sort the letters so that the sex of the majority of participants appears first.

So it’s e.g. MMF and FFM, and also MMFF rather than FFMM because the ambiguity is resolved by how you say “male and female” and not the other way around.

So what happens if you have an MFFM situation, and F1 touches M2? Sounds like a potential universe-ending paradox.

Not really, the couples might be swapping, or they just shrug it off and go back to their original partners. There's a difference between two guys spit-roasting or double-penetrating a woman or both being caressed by a woman whereas them touching each other with more than an accidental or heat-of-the-moment caress... I suppose it's the same for straight vs. queer women, but that situation doesn't usually come up in stories I read.

TIL there is a positional element to these acronyms. I always thought you just sort the letters so that the sex of the majority of participants appears first.

So it’s e.g. MMF and FFM, and also MMFF rather than FFMM because the ambiguity is resolved by how you say “male and female” and not the other way around.
HaruMMMF

Thanks for responding. (Wow, a Blackbird . . . probably hauls more de-icing fluid than a Champ weighs empty. :cool: )

I'm new here, forgive me if I am misinterpreting. The way I read it, Lit defines sex as thinking about sex, planning sex, watching sex, participating in sex, and talking about it after the fact.

So if Gayle sucks off Jimmy and his brother Neal watches and takes a turn after Jimmy's done . . . at which time Jimmy watches, as I (a nobody) interpret the rules the three of them are engaging in sex together. But -- and I might be wrong here -- I don't think that most IT readers here will see it as Jimmy and Neal having sex.
Voyeur is even a category of sex activity here. Neal has gotten it up in being a voyeur. Sure, it could all be the same if Jimmy wasn't in the picture. But the fact is that, in this story, Jimmy is in the picture--three-way sex.

I don't know if this would be Literotica's interpretation. It's mine. The key point on that, though, is that Literotica doesn't really provide a safe place for this at all.

Back