A Crazy Season for Austin Michaels (closed for whisperwish19)

Austin reached forward and pushed Gwen's head into his mattress, abandoning all thought that he was treating his very own mother like this, as he had his way with her ass. He reached around and put his hand over hers, helping her rub her clit furiously while he fucked her.

Her moans for more kept him going, but he was no longer able to hold out and shot a thick load of cum deep inside her tight ass.

"Oh, fuck!" Austin cried out as his eyes rolled back into his head. He gave Gwen a couple more hard pumps to finish himself off, then slowly and gently withdrew from her ass.

"Oh, my God, Mom..." he whispered with a big smile, almost laughing from how much fun fucking her was. "You're a goddess...a fucking sex goddess..."

Gwen's body started trembling with an orgasm the moment she felt Austin's hand covering her own, rubbing her fingers into her own clit, and her body didn't stop trembling until her son climaxed, filling her ass with his load. Her face still pushed into the mattress, the brunette sighed softly when she felt the teenager slowly ease his cock out. She could feel his cum oozing out into her crack and down to her pussy and her response was to grin broadly.

Eventually, Gwen collapsed onto her son's bed and lay there for several long moments, her eyes closed and her breathing still heavy. When she rolled over and stared up at Austin, she still wore a broad grin on her face, "I haven't been fucked like that in years."

"I should get to bed though," she admitted as she slowly pulled herself from her son's bed and started toward the door. "Rest up...and Austin, Happy Thanksgiving!"

When she returned to her own bedroom, Gwen crawled into bed with Gavin and snuggled close to his sleeping form, her son's cum still drying on her ass and her thighs.

Austin smiled widely as Gwen confessed she hadn't been fucked like that in a long time; he was proud to have done that for her, and he wanted to let her know that he'd be more than happy to do it again.

"Mmm, I'll give it to you whenever you want..." he whispered back to her. "Good night, Mom," he added as he watched her walk out of his bedroom.

Not much longer, Austin, who was exhausted from the tryst, barely got under his covers before he passed out.

---

Thanksgiving break ended a few days later, and Austin was back at school. He stepped into his first-period class and took a seat at his desk, which was kind of small for his frame, while waiting for class to begin.

Lily Turner, high school math teacher and wife to Ray Turner, the coach of the boys basketball team sat at her desk, pretending to take attendance as the students filed into her classroom and began to take their seats. The reality was that Lily was simply checking out some of the more...mature male students.

Like Austin Michaels, she thoughts as her eyes followed him across the room to his seat. He had definitely grown up the last couple of years. He was ripe for the picking, the tall, blond decided, uncrossing her legs and standing up.

Wearing a black skirt and black blouse, and black heels, the teacher made her way over to Austin's desk, "Good morning, Austin. Before class starts, I wanted to talk to you about possibly coming over on Sunday morning. Ray hasn't been able to get to the yard work this week, so I was hoping you might have time."

"I promise to make it worth your while," she added before he could answer.

Lily Turner: http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a439/whisperwish19/001_zpsf7efc032.jpg

Austin settled into his chair and looked at Mrs. Turner as she seemed to dutifully keep track of who was coming into her first-period math class. He looked up at the clock and noticed he was a bit early. With some time to spare, he thought he'd go to the restroom, but was stopped as Mrs. Turner approached his desk.

"Good morning, Austin. Before class starts, I wanted to talk to you about possibly coming over on Sunday morning. Ray hasn't been able to get to the yard work this week, so I was hoping you might have time."

Austin cringed initially at the thought of having to do yard work, on a Sunday nonetheless; he'd rather be watching football at home, as the pro season was nearing its end. He was about to make up some excuse to get out of it, when she uttered that she'd make it "worth his while."

Intrigued, Austin arched an eyebrow, looking over his tall, blonde, attractive teacher. Maybe she was on to something...

"Sure, Mrs. Turner...just let me know what time."

When Sunday finally arrived, Lily had everything arranged. Her husband would be playing a round of golf and having lunch with friends, her teenage daughter would be at a movie and she would have the house and Austin, all to herself. Unfortunately, things didn't go as smoothly as she'd hoped. As she was leaving the grocery to return home and meet her student at the house, she discovered she had a flat tire.

Pulling her phone out, the blond dialed her daughter's phone. "Emma, I'm going to be delayed. What time do you need to leave for your movie? Okay, can you please let Austin know, when he arrives, that I will be home shortly and that he can go ahead and get started on the yard. Yes. Thank you dear."

Frustrated, Lily dialed AAA and made arrangements to get her tire fixed, hoping she wouldn't be delayed too long, and hoping that Emma would deliver he message to Austin as asked.

Austin arrived at the Turners' house shortly before noon, dressed in an old T-shirt and a pair of athletic shorts. He got out of his car and surveyed their yard, wondering what Mrs. Turner wanted to have done.

He walked to the door and up on the porch, then rang the doorbell. He stepped back and waited for an answer.

Back