A couple's interesting "hobby"

SteelPoint

Literotica Guru
Am in the middle of writing a piece about a couple, 30s, where the wife is the older of the two and has very strong bi tendencies.

They have a satisfactory relationship which is rendered more so by the husband helping his wife to find new female partners, often older, 40+ wives whose marriages have been lacklustre and uninspirational physically. Basically, they're always on the look-out for possible new targets.

The target they find in this story is a couple where the wife is just the kind of petite, slightly greying and mousey individual which "our" wife goes for. She's married to a bumptious, womanising and workaholic careerist of a husband who takes her for granted and can not conceive of her possibly straying.

Our couple decide on a strategy to insinuate themselves...

Any thoughts around the general idea or possibilities for the setting greatly appreciated.

Am in the middle of writing a piece about a couple, 30s, where the wife is the older of the two and has very strong bi tendencies.

They have a satisfactory relationship which is rendered more so by the husband helping his wife to find new female partners, often older, 40+ wives whose marriages have been lacklustre and uninspirational physically. Basically, they're always on the look-out for possible new targets.

The target they find in this story is a couple where the wife is just the kind of petite, slightly greying and mousey individual which "our" wife goes for. She's married to a bumptious, womanising and workaholic careerist of a husband who takes her for granted and can not conceive of her possibly straying.

Any thoughts around the general idea or possibilities for the setting greatly appreciated.
Older woman is loaded and books a couples vacation with the couple in question, knowing her husband will back out last minute for work. They go on to enjoy a week of fucking in some incredible resort or property.

Except, as I say, that she is mousey and probably somewhat reticent in matters! I'm talking here about an actual story where there is a development of plot, not yet another, amateurish, rush-to-the-fuck yawnfest. Maybe I hadn't made that clear..?

Except, as I say, that she is mousey and probably somewhat reticent in matters! I'm talking here about an actual story where there is a development of plot, not yet another, amateurish, rush-to-the-fuck yawnfest. Maybe I hadn't made that clear..?
You'll need to integrate her and the couple into the greater community and each other's lives in some way. Book clubs, church groups, maybe mousey does volunteer work (makes sense she's looking for fulfilment as her core relationship clearly isn't providing it)

Wife befriends the mousey, who opens up about her situation and how volunteering "fills the holes" which wife can slowly unwind as her coping and that, while she is so exceptional at taking care of others (including her hubs who really doesn't take care of her) it can't really cover the taking care of herself she needs to do.

I see you may want more participation of the man in the seduction which is totally fine but needs to be problem solved around. You have both gender problems (males almost always looking for females) and generational problems (both the young man and her divergence AND age naturally shades towards monogamy style partnering which her personality also reinforces (so address it if she's not that way or how she moves past it if you want to show growth)

While they both are agreeable, it sets up differently depending on who is the more protagonist partner in setting this seduction up. What are the individual motivations and what does every person get from this chase/coupling?

Certain setups and scenarios are great for one situation and absolutely terrible for others.

The more specificity you can give us, the more contextual and interesting scenarios we can think tank to help get you off to a great start.

Prob going to regret going to the effort of a breakdown but this is a thought exercise that could benefit me in the future and *may* benefit someone now so I'll give it a whirl.

Am in the middle of writing a piece about a couple, 30s, where the wife is the older of the two
Purpose of the age gap? At most, we're at 9 years if "30's" and it's a gap but not as pronounced/generational/reader understood (trope) as larger would be.

I would create a bigger gap unless there is a major reason to be beholden to "30s." Offers more reader understood and/or complex themes to work with.
and has very strong bi tendencies.
Setup for female coupling.
They have a satisfactory relationship
No relationship conflicts/cheating to worry about. Healthy couple. Possible "familiarity"/7 year itch issues to play with but we have our foundation.
which is rendered more so by the husband helping his wife to find new female partners,
Lot of psychology you might unwind here (if non-stroke is, as you said, your want) While everyone's on board, there is almosts always a driver. And this setup offers very different types/motivations, etc.

Your description offers plenty of paths/doesn't suggest the path you want.

Does she get off on her husband "acquiring" and passing off to her the marks? Is it more about his general acceptance of her own hunting/lesbian affairs? Is it something else?

With the male forward scenario, you've got to iron out a plausible transition from being courted by the man to be full on seduced by the woman. (a naturally reticent woman at that)

Personally, I find the female taking the lead with assistance from her man more unique/interesting but I see where some need the man as at least an equal aggressor since they can (more easily) put themselves in his shoes.
often older, 40+ wives whose marriages have been lacklustre and uninspirational physically. Basically, they're always on the look-out for possible new targets.
Logical. Understandable.
The target they find in this story is a couple where the wife is just the kind of petite, slightly greying and mousey individual which "our" wife goes for.
Develop why the couple wife likes these traits/this demographic and you're good.
She's married to a bumptious, womanising and workaholic careerist of a husband who takes her for granted and can not conceive of her possibly straying.
Logical. Understandable setup.
The more we know about who the couple is (individually and as a unit) the more logically we can integrate them into mousey's life and usual paths.

Some authors focus too hard on unique/clever scenarios when they can let the characters tell them who they are and how they would move through the world in order to satisfy their wants and motivations. Fit often works better than wildly interesting.
I think the idea works well and has plenty of opportunity for a number of themes to be supported.

Were it my story, these are key directions I would move towards. (not a suggestion of right/wrong, simply what works for me, what I find interesting to explore, how I could reach my end goal of supporting my theme through their story)

Seducing couple - I would build in a more significant age gap for a number of reasons. More interesting dynamics in even the solid couple. Dynamics to play off of with other characters.

Couple (him) - Late 20s, early 30s. Maturity enough to interesting to his older wife. Minor immaturity/some deferring to her more life experience in things is still logically supported.

Couple (her) - 40s to low 50s? Want a noticeable age gap w/husband and a minor one to play with w/Mousey. Close enough Mousey feels mostly like peers to the wife. Maybe some minor conflicts w/it for spice but nothing beyond that.

Mousey - Mostly a peer to the wife but a serious gap between her and the husband. I'd want her to view the husband not as a prospective paramour but more like a son. This diffuses her (logically) using immediate shields when meeting him (assuming he's out to take advantage of her.) If it becomes problematic, you can break down said shields (with wife's help) over time.

Not asserting any of this is the right/wrong/or any of the ways you want to go. It is a solid map point for you to brainstorm from and choose your direction.

I'd go for something loud and brash in respect of the workaholic husband. Puts the readership immediately on the side of the other three. If this were the '80s you'd be talking yuppie, complete with red braces. Maybe something in the City... banker or suchlike..?

This is a fine idea. This was my first thought.

The first couple are both attorneys. They are the lawyers for the second couple, our older woman and asshat husband. Thus establishing a prior relationship. The women sometimes jog together or do some other activity outside of work. They are friends, but not exactly best pals.

The older woman in question has been promised a whirlwind romantic getaway with her husband while their house is being tented for termites. She is looking forward to it immensely and has bought some lingerie, a fancy bubble bath, and all the fun sexy-time trimmings. Then hubby bails on her at the last minute, for a work trip. She checks the finances and finds that he never even booked the trip.

She's heartbroken and furious. And she's had enough. She contacts her attorneys and tells them it's divorce time. Then she realizes that due to the tenting, she's got nowhere to stay for the next three days. She's faced with spending what should have been a lovely vacation, alone in a hotel room. Her lovely attorneys offer to let her stay at their place in the guest room.

They get together the first evening after supper, there's a pitcher of margaritas, a long heart-to-heart, and some tears. Then, as the wife wipes the older woman's tears with a tissue, she leans in and gently kisses her. The older woman's eyes fly open in surprise and then ...

This is a fine idea. This was my first thought.

The first couple are both attorneys. They are the lawyers for the second couple, our older woman and asshat husband. Thus establishing a prior relationship. The women sometimes jog together or do some other activity outside of work. They are friends, but not exactly best pals.

The older woman in question has been promised a whirlwind romantic getaway with her husband while their house is being tented for termites. She is looking forward to it immensely and has bought some lingerie, a fancy bubble bath, and all the fun sexy-time trimmings. Then hubby bails on her at the last minute, for a work trip. She checks the finances and finds that he never even booked the trip.

She's heartbroken and furious. And she's had enough. She contacts her attorneys and tells them it's divorce time. Then she realizes that due to the tenting, she's got nowhere to stay for the next three days. She's faced with spending what should have been a lovely vacation, alone in a hotel room. Her lovely attorneys offer to let her stay at their place in the guest room.

They get together the first evening after supper, there's a pitcher of margaritas, a long heart-to-heart, and some tears. Then, as the wife wipes the older woman's tears with a tissue, she leans in and gently kisses her. The older woman's eyes fly open in surprise and then ...

Great thought and some nicely-nuanced building blocks... you've almost put up an entire and very valid story in its own right.

I suspect it hasn't quite got the idea I was wanting of a repeated hobby, though (see title!). What you've described seems to be more of an accidental evolution rather than something actively connived at.

Great thought and some nicely-nuanced building blocks... you've almost put up an entire and very valid story in its own right.

I suspect it hasn't quite got the idea I was wanting of a repeated hobby, though (see title!). What you've described seems to be more of an accidental evolution rather than something actively connived at.

Point taken. Sooo,

The wife is an attorney and the husband is a relationship therapist. Between their two careers, it becomes a never-ending stream of divorcees, women on the rebound, etc. who are vulnerable to the beautiful couple's seductions. And they are beautiful. The Brad/Angelina couple. The neglected woman from my first suggestion is the first of many. It establishes the pattern of behavior and they continue to employ it. They are both talented word-smiths and always know the right thing to say to lower inhibitions or defenses. This would make a good series, chronicling their seductions and conquests.

Something tells me to develop the careerist husband as more than just a plot device. Perhaps along the way, husband #1 casually references in conversation his "unsupportive" behavior, which causes him to stop and consider his marriage and whether he's treated his wife poorly. Then for a time, it appears he might transform, but in the end, his natural tendencies rule him.

And I would add that he needn't be some high-flying banker type. Anything where pomposity and self-importance can rule behaviour. Office manager? Car dealer?

I'd suggest that you do this as a short. It would otherwise be a big ask to write it as a multi-chaptered/multi-"target" epic. Throughout the narrative you can reference the fact that this is just another in a long line of conquests by the couple via comparisons of various kinds etc.

I really do like the concept of a couple engaged in this kind of thing. Possibly they would need to be fairly wealthy - not needing to work - so as to allow for travelling here and there, going "from flower to flower" and "sipping".

Back