A Conversation with my youngest Daughter...

amicus

Literotica Guru
She manages a French Restaurant in DC, the only one of my five daughters to remain unmarried...the following conversation was over several hours as she went back and forth in her workplace...only her screen named was edited out and changed, the rest is as it was written:

Littlemiss-19 has logged in…

Amicus: Do my baby girl be all full of piss & vinegar today and ready to take on the world again?

Amicus: back and forth...so if I miss you, have some chores to take care of...

Littlemiss: crazy night for me....just left the D.C Convention center Military Trade show.......Billions of dollars in weapons, tanks, bombs, machines guns, you name it i saw it. My restaurant was representing a Belgian weapons company, there heard we made good crepes and asked us to make fresh dessert crepes for 300 top military officials....to say the least, it was exciting.........i wouldnt get that in Oregon!

Amicus: wow....your horizon just gets wider and wider, yes, weapons manufacturers, very interestng, heard today about how we gave weapons to the muja haheen fighters in afghanistan and now the Iranians are giving weapons to the same people to fight us! go figure? I am back and forth....for a while yet, you sound much better today!

Littlemiss: urgh..............i am pissed about this guy though.............

Littlemiss: i feel like an idiot for believing his lines....he played me like a cheap guitar

Amicus: Yeah, I figured that, been thinking about it and have no solutions, only sympathy, I guess, dunno what is right word...just got back from the market, stopped at Mexican place, got a super burrito with extra sour cream and guacamole, $4.75 but it is twice the size of Taco Bell burrito...I get one every few weeks....

Littlemiss: yummy! i am about to eat as well.........Shrimp Nantese with jasmine rice, a little spicy buy lots of flavor. i am super tired though, stayed out too late and had to work sicen 2pm..........taking it easy tonight and tomorrow

Amicus: wish I could have seen that military weapons display...wrestling with a new idea for a book and been searching for all the latest stuff, your shrimp sounds good....hope you didn't get too tipsey last night...so you are not working tomorrow?

Amicus: stuffed and still have burrito left...

~~~

Littlemiss_19: nope not working tomorrow, but i have a meeting from 4-6 .........i took a couple of photos from the show today, they are on my facebook page if you want to take a look! Shrimp were delicious!

Amicus: okay...working on a post or a blog or both, 'values' what are they...contained in the title."Liberal confusion over Conservative Values"....that came from a Larry King interview program with Ann Coulter....then I saw another news clip...they caught white house aids passing out white coats to the 150 doctors that came to see Obama...one big publicity stunt...never saw a doctor wear a white coat over a suit and tie, you? heh

~~~

Amicus: Glad your shrimp was good...don't suppose you saved any for me? teehee...

~~~

Amicus: http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/values.html had to check my premises...ya know....

Littlemiss_19: That sounds really intersting !i read a great artical this morning in the post on doctors and uneeded testing..how we can stop them from over spending and upsetting budget goals.......also the Dali Lama is here this week, maybe i'll run into him somewhere

Amicus: sighs...so as not to insult China, because Obama is patronizing them over trade and Taiwan....Obama refused to see the Dali Lama...an insult...he sent that pissant nancy pelosi instead....doctors do unnecessary testing because of frivolous lawsuits, the 'ambulance chasing lawyers' that all support obama....people want reform, 'tort reform' controlling those lawyers but dems won't vote for it....not as simple as you think...complex.....

Amicus: sorry...guess I went and got all political on you, sighs....gets lonely sometimes just typing to myself and internet responses are a bit distant...

~~~~

Littlemiss_19: i enjoy listening to your retort..its always insighful! Though i didnt say i believed the politics of medicine to be simple, i know first hand that they are not What should i do with myself tomorrow.........i need a goal everyday so that i stay away from being lonely and latching onto men!!

Last message received on 10/7/2009 at 8:42 PM

Amicus: 'what should I do with myself tomorrow....','lonely' is a state of mind...forgive me, dear daughter, but it is my conclusion that the fair sex can only reach happiness by nurturing others, be it a man or a baby at the breast...men are just not that way...I have always been perfectly content to be alone, with only occasional longings for the softer, more gentle side of life...thus...I also conclude, it is the most natural thing in the world for a woman to want to take care of someone....and I know, in this world of gender equality, I must sound like a dinosaur, but human nature has changed very little since Neanderthals roamed the hills of Paris, France....

here is a twist for you....without using your name, of course, I copied and pasted our conversation thus far in a new file....I may use it as a blog post...would that upset you? I will erase your screen name....

~~~

Amicus: I realize this will be a sad reminder for you...but I am listening to Dish 212, the earth channel with soft rock and a Neil Young song just came on...from the Prairie Plains performance, can't remember the title of the song, it may be prairie winds, the title...'long may you.....' run, learn, something ....but his harmonica playing just gets to me every time...
Amicus: ~~~~

~~~

Amicus: Midnightish your time....about to close up for the night?

Amicus: ~~~

Littlemiss_19: wouldnt upset me the slightest, use our words in any and every way you see fit........love you, i am out the door

littlemiss_19 has signed out. (10/7/2009 9:09 PM)

(I am still working on the post about 'values', to be featured soon...;))

Amicus

Back