wildsweetone said:

You can bet we shall ALL be reading ~~

:rose:

~ been said :eek:

but that was really a great run. Congrats :nana:
Thank you Sweets for your inspiration and beauty ~

thanks RF :rose:

congratulations Chris! that's one heck of a stunning 30/30. i loved every one.

Nice finish to yet another go 'round, Vdust.

No, I am not inspired to do it again myself. ;)

Congrats VDChristian guy :p. Wonderful poetry, as always.

I'm glad to be sharing this space with you talented people.

4degrees said:
at the end, again
and letting go for now
leaving this poem to
hold my spot
here and there too
until i can come back
from an underwater
underworld
air tight baggie of
hyper-hibernation.
Nicely finished and a better run. Congrats on another 30 in 30.

congratulations Curt. i knew you'd manage it. can't wait to read more of your poetry. :rose: don't leave it too long before starting another 30/30 :)

Nice

DD, this is great so far - worth the wait.

darkerdreamer said:
They said you ate a baby;

not a trust-worthy source,
just one of those neighborhood legends
that everyone knows.

At first, I'll admit--
I thought the green was a bit flamboyant,
but, people rarely call something flamboyant
if it has razor-tipped arms.

I'd like to see if you really get that big,
in those backwater terrariums
by the swamplands.

(still far from done... it's a start.)

I like how supportive this thread is to craaazy 30/30 poets. I might have to give it another go.

neonurotic said:
I like how supportive this thread is to craaazy 30/30 poets. I might have to give it another go.
Cool av, Neo. Creepy, though. Makes my poetic wizzle shrivel up. :rolleyes:

darkerdreamer said:
They said you ate a baby...
I want to second the lovely unapologetic's comment on this one, 2D. It needs work, but it's a poem with something going for it, even if that goingness might be walking its way towards a thorough weirdness. (So, I'm sorry. I want to know. Should I be calling you Mr. Flat? That seems somehow belittling. Can you describe your movements wholly by a Descartesian X-Y axis? I won't even get into the implications of spelling your name DD, hmmm? La la, Fredericks of Hollywood and such, you know. Oh, never mind. ;))

ANYWAY. Good poem. Needs work, as you indicate. I'd liek (sic) to see the revisionistas.

Urp. :)

neonurotic said:

I read you all then go and crouch in the corner feeling inadequate.

Tristesse2 said:
I read you all then go and crouch in the corner feeling inadequate.

well i have absolutely no idea why. i like your poetry and wish you'd come and join in the 30/30. please. :rose:

Curt, keep writing. Your work fuels my poetry more than alcohol, cancer sticks, and black coffee.

Thanks for the mantis-support, also-- I'm starting to liek it myself, somewhat.

(P.S. Mr. Flat, 2d, DD, Mr. Giant-Gozangas, or anything else is more than acceptable, Tzara.)

darkerdreamer said:
(P.S. Mr. Flat, 2d, DD, Mr. Giant-Gozangas, or anything else is more than acceptable, Tzara.)
Oh, dear. You are so asking for trouble with that comment. I even now hear the great and fearful gears of the Beleidigungmaschine begin to turn. Slowly, slowly, but always towards an end, an ignominious end, an end where a grindingly developed insult is delivered, splat, like an overcooked egg onto a hash-house plate, rimmed with cigarette ash and dried yolks. Delivered into a world innocent of rancor, of discord. A cutting phrase that--perhaps, perhaps--might stall or even collapse a brilliant though nascent career. Dare I flirt with the destruction of the aspirations of one as yet so young? Have I the moral standing to bring the dark color of disparagement to an artist even in the budding of his gift? Am I so totally heartless?

Oh, hell. Mr. Flat it is. You buy the next round. ;)

wildsweetone said:
well i have absolutely no idea why. i like your poetry and wish you'd come and join in the 30/30. please. :rose:

Thank you, WSO, but three aborted attempts is enough for me.

thank you

I just wanted to say how appreciative I am for everyone in the 30/30. The sheer fact that I can get online and read some quality poetry everyday just makes me smile, so thanks everyone.

loserstyx said:
I just wanted to say how appreciative I am for everyone in the 30/30. The sheer fact that I can get online and read some quality poetry everyday just makes me smile, so thanks everyone.

ditto

i love it too.

loserstyx said:

Quit kissing ass and finish one before I get my penguin gun. :p

You know I love you.

I'm trying, but lo and behold, I must begin at the beginning for attempt six, I realized that I missed it at 12:17 last night, I was pissed.

loserstyx said:
I'm trying, but lo and behold, I must begin at the beginning for attempt six, I realized that I missed it at 12:17 last night, I was pissed.

I warned you that you should take the time to remove your lips from the asses of others in time to do your 30/30, did you listen? Nooo. :nana:

loserstyx said:
...My friendly Vietnam vet called
with poison on his tongue...

...I find myself driving, finding my way
through the twisting labyrinth of the gray city sameness...

A very impressive write, wonderful imagery. These lines stand miles above the others in my opinion. You need to submit this when it's done.

neonurotic said:
They should be buzzing flowers,
causing paranoia of their sting.
Instead, this April, it's wasps bombing
the eaves without the honey bees.
How terrific is this? A neo poem and a promise of at least (you're gonna go the distance, aren't you?) 29 more!

I miss the 30/30 run (and all you guys, too)

Will endeavour to try it again once the hubbub of uni, life etc settles

:kiss:

Christian

Back