a companion to 30 in 30

thanks guys and girls. i had fun and yet again, learnt a lot.

:rose:

~~

AChild said:
Wildsweetone is fuckin' beautiful man, every time. :rolleyes:

you might have to explain that one as the words don't tally with the rolleyes for me.

~~

curt, i'm ready when you are. :)

I don't read the description of the smilies, I just go with the one that goes with my mood. I look up to a lot of the poets here. I think about what elements and feelings they convey in their poetry. Wildsweetone your a poet I always look up to and your words never fail to make me smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kurt what are you going to do after your tenth run?

Last edited:
AChild said:
I don't read the description of the smilies, I just go with the one that goes with my mood. I look up to a lot of the poets here. I think about what elements and feelings they convey in their poetry. Wildsweetone your a poet I always look up to and your words make never fail to make me smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kurt what are you going to do after your tenth run?

i hear your tone now. thank you :) . and

:kiss: thank you.

life's just full of possibilities. lol

~~~

Carrie... i just want to say, thank you for your support on the sideline too. it's wonderful to know you're there. i hope you'll join in again, i love reading your poetry too. :rose:

wildsweetone said:
life's just full of possibilities. lol

~~~

Carrie... i just want to say, thank you for your support on the sideline too. it's wonderful to know you're there. i hope you'll join in again, i love reading your poetry too. :rose:
I hope I'll have the free run of 30 days in my view in a couple of weeks. Right now, orthopedic cutters and general practitioners seem to have me booked all over Alberta. I need to drive 3 hours to see a surgeon in one town next week. The week after that, I drive another 3 hours in a different direction.

I should live closer to civilization.

Tathagata said:
we tumble through life
like pinballs
looking for
any chance of acceptance or understanding
only to be buffeted back into play
among the other drones
the weak will not inherit the earth
they will die in harness
afraid to take a sick day
Nice run Mr T. That's the problem with sick days though... if you take one you never get your 30/30 finished! Congrats on working through your's: Pinball.

champagne1982 said:
Nice run Mr T. That's the problem with sick days though... if you take one you never get your 30/30 finished! Congrats on working through your's: Pinball.

Thank you
I think it was so/so but I have some nice stuff to tool around with.
:D :heart: :rose:
Thanks again TILT

Why is Champ's new nic Tilt and Tath's new nic Pinball? It's damn confusing 'round these parts. ;) Or is some kinda new code thingy that only the 'oval' people know?

I feel so outta the loop.

Sara Crewe said:
Why is Champ's new nic Tilt and Tath's new nic Pinball? It's damn confusing 'round these parts. ;) Or is some kinda new code thingy that only the 'oval' people know?

I feel so outta the loop.

Sigh. I dunno either.

It's Friday and it's happy hour. Wanna meet me and the giraffe for a drink?

PS Congrats Tath/Tilt/whatever. Some fine fine poetry you've writ.

Angeline said:
Sigh. I dunno either.

It's Friday and it's happy hour. Wanna meet me and the giraffe for a drink?

PS Congrats Tath/Tilt/whatever. Some fine fine poetry you've writ.

OMG, I would die to meet you and the giraffe for drinks....*calculates how far it is to the American wilds* My students all have spring fever and I think the cure may be me becoming seriously inebriated. ;)

Why dont we just call him the Slanted Monkey?

Sara Crewe said:
OMG, I would die to meet you and the giraffe for drinks....*calculates how far it is to the American wilds* My students all have spring fever and I think the cure may be me becoming seriously inebriated. ;)

Why dont we just call him the Slanted Monkey?

About 800 miles due southeast, I calculate.

Two poets and a giraffe walk into a bar and....

<Now there's a title challenge?>

And I guarantee you that if we walk into a bar with the slanted monkey, we'll be seeing spots in no time. :D

Hmm, that's about 20 hours of driving me thinks...I should have left a few days ago...damn!!I need to become independently wealthy so I can go on a 'poet' tour.

I think you and I are the only people who write about giraffes. It's a sickness.

Spots and the floor...I am sure before we hit it though we know what the monkey sounds like when he laughs... ;)

Angeline said:

And I guarantee you that if we walk into a bar with the slanted monkey, we'll be seeing spots in no time. :D

Sara Crewe said:
Hmm, that's about 20 hours of driving me thinks...I should have left a few days ago...damn!!I need to become independently wealthy so I can go on a 'poet' tour.

I think you and I are the only people who write about giraffes. It's a sickness.

Spots and the floor...I am sure before we hit it though we know what the monkey sounds like when he laughs... ;)

I do already. It's a little scary.

I think we could probably talk Eve into writing a giraffe poem. And Lauren. We'll just tell Eve it's about a giraffe dildo. And Lauren, well, she's just weird. Much weirder than most people realize. :p

Angeline said:
I do already. It's a little scary.

I think we could probably talk Eve into writing a giraffe poem. And Lauren. We'll just tell Eve it's about a giraffe dildo. And Lauren, well, she's just weird. Much weirder than most people realize. :p

That's because the monkey is really Dr. Evil. Nobody knows and he hides it well with this whole 'I'm a doting grandpa' cover but I know the truth and I will not be silent anymore!!

The monkey is trying to take over the world!! Or at least get a good look at Eve's dildo...

Sara Crewe said:
That's because the monkey is really Dr. Evil. Nobody knows and he hides it well with this whole 'I'm a doting grandpa' cover but I know the truth and I will not be silent anymore!!

The monkey is trying to take over the world!! Or at least get a good look at Eve's dildo...

Monkeys don't laugh
they chuckle knowingly

I'd like to get a look at anything of Eve's
:cool:

Angeline said:

The Slanted Monkey stays up late
and a rhythm guitar keeps strummin'.
Blame it on scotch!
the poets cried and the giraffe
kept singin' the blues. He stuck
his neck out on a limb and took
his cue from the beat drummin'
in the back. Rhyme on twisted chimp
while the girls sing doowop ditty.
The blues never sounded so pretty
as when that long necked wonder
sang the song that the poets whisper