A Chinese goddess of good fortune paid a Santa-Clause-like visit to the US ...,

DMBFFF

Literotica Guru
Let’s say a Chinese goddess of good fortune (or at least of wealth) paid a Santa-Clause-like visit to the US—and many Trumpsters hated her for it.

Let's say of the +99.99% of those currently in, and/or born in, America, she gave each the following:

1. a 2 kg tile of +99.99% gold (If gold was $50/gr, that'd be $100 000 worth—under current supplies)
2. a 20 kg brick of +99.99% silver
3. a 100 kg plate of +99.99% copper
4. a metric ton of +99.99% iron
5. a metric ton of cold rolled steel bars and billets
6. a metric ton of +99.99% aluminum
7. 20 square meters of solar cells of at least 10% efficiency (and are very durable and environmentally safe—i.e. not made of materials that are particularly toxic—perhaps not even remotely so)
8. a bushel of oranges and clementines
9. a kg of tea
10. 48 1.5-liter bottles of wine: 40 Chinese; 4 European; 3 neither from China, Europe, or the US; and one American
11. 100 kg of European cheese—at least half of it French, Italian, Greek, Swiss, and Dutch
12. A CD collection of every Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Toby Keith, and Limp Bizkit song released
13. a copy of Trump's The Art of The Deal
14. an American flag made of pure cotton—about 2 square meters in area
15. 10 apple pies, 5 kg of cheddar, and 5 liters of whip cream
16. 10 liters of +100 proof baijiu

Let's say all essentially came out of thin air—no diminution of existing American or world supplies.

Doubtless, many Trump fans will curse her for hurting, even ruining, American gold, silver, copper, iron and steel, aluminum, and coal industries.

Millionaires in Wall Street—many who are Trump supporters—will curse her for making gold so plentiful, Wal-Mart and others are considering selling such as everyday silverware. American viticulturists might debate—some of the optimists suggesting—perhaps naïvely—that it will encourage more wine-drinking, perhaps even for American brands. Perhaps some in the citrus industry will shake their fists at her: it’s bad enough that there are now fewer Mexicans to reduce picking costs: now this.

Canadian consumers couldn’t (or at least wouldn't) buy enough cheese from Minnesota to make up for the latter's loss, as millions of Americans enjoy their Gouda, Edam, Parmesan, and Feta (and maybe Havarti).

Will Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Toby Keith, and members of that band with the great lyrics, rail about lost profits as China is not that much a stickler for the American IP (intellectual “property”) lobby?

(Perhaps too, a way will be found in how to recycle discarded CDs.)

Ditto Trump in re: to that tome of his.

Of course, millions of Americans will bless her, and use the money they would have used for things she gave them for other things (and thus create new jobs), but Trumpsters will rage—perhaps in misogynistic rants as they did with Clinton and others.

Now what if a monster—let’s call it “Trump-monster”—randomly destroyed 1 out of every 10 American-owned cars and 1 out of every 100 American-owned houses? Doubtless some Trump supporters would hail it as a boost for construction and manufacturing.

Let’s say you stop making meaningless hypotheticals no one wants to talk about.

Let’s say you stop making meaningless hypotheticals no one wants to talk about.

Your post is slightly more intelligent than the one before.

I already reported it: my first report.

I had some respect for you, Oblimo.

This will be my 3rd last post for a few days.

Enjoy the respite.

Your post is slightly more intelligent than the one before.

I already reported it: my first report.

I had some respect for you, Oblimo.

This will be my 3rd last post for a few days.

Enjoy the respite.

Well I sure showed him, didn’t I, folks?

This thread got a bit derailed: maybe I can bump it back.

(again, say ≤3 times, every ≥10 days, over the next ≥200 days)

If Chinese Santa comes by, ask her to bring me a Flesh Gordon sex ray.

Which I hope I can sneak into the Senate gallery. During a floor vote.

k02-Exertier-risque-stripper-pinup-dancer-french-pin.jpg

Your post is ... Enjoy the respite.

To clarify, I reported adf's post, not Oblimo's;

and past tense—"had"—quickly became present tense—"have"—again, and "some" became "a lot" after the PMs.
:)

Well I sure showed him, didn’t I, folks?
You sure did (just not on this thread).
:D

(Thanks for the posts in the other threads—some are quite good and well worth the good reads.)

uh-huh—nice

[size=+1]Okay, so the reason for this post.[/size]

I was looking for an old video on YouTube, and I found this:

Eat - Mr & Mrs Smack (Promo Video)
2:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXdZe061ipE

The problem was, it's cut a bit short.

It happens.

YouTube occasionally fails me, and it's not uncommon for Dailymotion, RuTube, and Vimeo to likewise.

Then I come across this website.

Eat - Mr. And Mrs. Smack
https://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrob35h8.html
5:02
热度50视频简介

It's easy to skip the ads, though the few tabs have to be closed.

"Hello doctor, we walk like crabs."
3:26-31

He somewhat sings it repeatedly.

Frikin'—what would I call it?—"alternative blues?"—frikin' good at any rate.

Much better than YouTube in this instance..

Being into female bare feet, I see a thumbnail and click it.

(for a bigger pic)
https://66.media.tumblr.com/a1c78c400d58daac2f88c49709691f53/tumblr_phswunVV4n1xj1y6uo1_1280.png

tumblr_phswunVV4n1xj1y6uo2_1280.png

“我是歌手”李玟都给跪了,快嘴女rap翻唱《can't hold us》
https://tw.iqiyi.com/v_19rrkuccq8.html
04:01
热度1266

Cute, but not quite what I wanted (she's shod).

Then I find this:

Astro12 - ASTRO12
https://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrmcj1mk.html
03:50
热度650

Nice—and I'm sure they're of age—I hear and read the more recent generations of Japanese and South Koreans are physically larger, but China: maybe less so.

(Though I doubt I'll watch them more than a few times as I have over 70 links here: music videos with barefoot women.)

I also search YouTube and find this:

HD】ASTRO12-ASTRO12 MV [Official Music Video]官方完整版MV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LlByZ2ZSQc
3:50

Nice to have another site to go to, though.

[size=+1]All in all, thank you Chinese goddess of fortune for a video site not so intimidated by American and British copyright lawyers![/size]

I have read and understood this parable.

I believe it to understand: Trump Tariffs = destruction of parts of China.

I say to you:

Why is a refusal to buy your products an attack?

It is not an attack. It is simply a boycott.

A real person who sold apples would simply find another buyer, rather than:

"destroyed 1 out of every 10 American-owned cars and 1 out of every 100 American-owned houses"...

Now...

We all know it is all political rhetoric. ALLMIGHTY Amazon will never let our cross-friendship trade fade.

I believe it to understand: Trump Tariffs = destruction of parts of China.
Actually it's a pro-free trade argument: even if the other subsidizes exports, such as China—and other trading partners—are doing or are alleged to be doing.

In my view, such subsidies constitute gift-giving, so I thought I'd expand it to my Chinese Goddess parable.

If giving things to Americans is bad, then maybe destroying things is good: hence, Trump the destroyer. By destroying things, people will need to buy more stuff and get things fixed—thus creating jobs—supposedly on the whole.

In a way it's stupid, but that's what the argument for protectionism, in my view, leads to.

Why is a refusal to buy your products an attack?

It is not an attack. It is simply a boycott.
Agreed: boycotts aren't attacks per se, but tariffs are.

A real person who sold apples would simply find another buyer, rather than:
One should be able to sell apples to any buyer, and buy apples from any seller.

ALLMIGHTY Amazon will never let our cross-friendship trade fade.
One of the few good things that can be said about them.

i believe i might see a tiger, elusive as he is.

:cool:
You tot you saw a putty cat?

Actually it's a pro-free trade argument: even if the other subsidizes exports, such as China—and other trading partners—are doing or are alleged to be doing.

In my view, such subsidies constitute gift-giving, so I thought I'd expand it to my Chinese Goddess parable.

In the strict definition.. "free" trade means no rules. true?

If giving things to Americans is bad, then maybe destroying things is good: hence, Trump the destroyer. By destroying things, people will need to buy more stuff and get things fixed—thus creating jobs—supposedly on the whole.

In a way it's stupid, but that's what the argument for protectionism, in my view, leads to.
Who is "giving" things to anyone? Subsidies come from somewhere. Nothing is free.

Agreed: boycotts aren't attacks per se, but tariffs are.

One should be able to sell apples to any buyer, and buy apples from any seller.

One of the few good things that can be said about them.

You tot you saw a putty cat?

You tax your apples, I tax mine. :cattail:

In the strict definition.. "free" trade means no rules. true?
Somewhat.

Person A has thing A.
Person B has thing B.

Person A wants thing B so much he/she is willing to give up thing A for it.
Person B wants thing A so much he/she is willing to give up thing B for it.

They trade. Both benefit.

If the state interferes, that's usually a bad thing.

Why are many Americans (and others) yammering about Chinese subsidies? I doubt it's out of genuine concern for Chinese workers—particularly from the Trumpsters.

It's unions, the element of American industry that is non-competitive (to contrast with those elements of American industry that are competitive, perhaps very competitive), and the bigots—which among Trump supporters are likely the vast majority.

Who is "giving" things to anyone? Subsidies come from somewhere. Nothing is free.
Some of China's competitiveness is due to the vastly lower paid workers that would happen even in a truly free market in China. The rest is suppression of workers agitating for higher pay and better conditions, and environmental degradation. Perhaps some products are made in prison camps.

Eventually the Chinese will act for better pay and worker conditions and environment, and the subsidies-of-sorts will end—perhaps when labour is even more automated in both China, US, and the rest of the world.

Again, Trumpsters care little about workers' conditions and the environment. A Trump supporter might look at a giant majestic redwood in a park and think, "How many board-feet?"

You tax your apples, I tax mine. :cattail:
In Ontario, at least—and probably in many US states, too—apples aren't taxed. :D

Back