58 f Looking for a Dom PNW preferably

Gerilynn69

Growing
Hello thought to try this again.

Looking for a Dom or Domme in Pacific time zone. Best if in north western Oregon or south western Washington. Long distance ok, local better.

Drawn to be a slutty submissive. Willing to learn from others.

Limits, scat, pee, blood, canes and needles.

Please read my profile.

hello Gerilynn I'm a very experienced Dom. My long-term (13 yrs) slave died, and I would like to find not a replacement, but someone new to be my sub/slave. It would be LDR, but I am a night owl. She was from MT, so PST is not a problem for me.

Hello thought to try this again.

Looking for a Dom or Domme in Pacific time zone. Best if in north western Oregon or south western Washington. Long distance ok, local better.

Drawn to be a slutty submissive. Willing to learn from others.

Limits, scat, pee, blood, canes and needles.

Please read my profile.
Gerilynn,
Over the weekend you will go watch a movie at a local theater. Wear high heeled shoes, so that your ass sticks out more. While in the car before entering, you will insert a butt plug in your ass. Then, you will plunge a vibrator into your pussy. You are permitted to thrust it in and out 10 times only, leaving it in. You will enter the theater, buy a large buttered popcorn and drink. Find a seat, front and center.

You are not permitted to masturbate until you do your assigned task. When the movie starts you will turn on the vibrator while balancing the popcorn and drink and hiding your hand. Eat the buttery popcorn and slide your hand under your pantyless skirt and move the vibrator in and out, slowly. If you spill any of your drink you will owe me 2 pictures. One before you fuck the vibrator at home with your pussy in need and the next a wet juicy post orgasm pic.

Now eat more popcorn. Your fingers should taste like wet hot pussy. Leave the vibrator on until the movie ends.
Turn the vibrator off at 'The End' just before leaving. You are not allowed to touch your pussy, remove the vibrator, or plug until you get home. Drive carefully! When you get home find a nice quiet place and fuck the hell out of your needy pussy. Send me a picture of your well fucked pussy before going to bed. You will leave the vibrator in your pussy all night. We need to loosen things up a bit before your next task. If you spilled anything on your clothing you owe the 2 pics. If the theater is busy, you can find a seat in a quiet corner.

Back