43 M4F] Avon/Vail/Denver - Need pillow princess for a resort stay

KinkyTeacherGuy

Really Experienced
I’m a fit and attractive 43 year-old male, married, with three kids, in Aurora, CO. I have been married for 20 years to a woman who shared with me two years into the marriage that she finds receiving (or giving, for that matter) oral sex completely disgusting and has shut it down entirely. Meanwhile, going down on a woman is literally my favorite sexual thing - I have even had an orgasm just from the pleasure of giving. There's a lot about me that is quite average, but I am very skilled and enthusiastic about giving head to a woman, and literally have to be told to stop or have to be asked to take a break while she recovers for a minute. I’m happy to go into detail in person if needed, but some recent events have convinced me that I should just find an opportunity to get what I (and what YOU) need.
The night of November 9 and November 10, I will be at the Westin Resort in Avon, Colorado. I can meet you there, or I can drive and we can get to know each other in the car a little. I understand that presents a safety risk for you, and I totally get it if carpooling is not something you are comfortable with. I’m also happy to provide some assurances regarding my identity to help you feel safe. If you are a woman 22-55 who would be interested in this kind of opportunity, I would love it if you would reach out to me here. I expect nothing in return (no reciprocation whatsoever), I am safe, disease-free, vaxxed, highly skilled, empathetic, kind, a total giver, and not a psycho.

Back