40s married female for 30s or 40s male

I am blunt. I have standards. You should too. You should never expect someone to change theirs just because you want them to. I know what I want. I know what I dont want. Crazy isn't it?
If this bothers you, just move on to the next ad right meow ;) it is seriously that easy.
You should be in your 30s or 40s. Im in the low-end of 40. I think younger turns me on but older has a fun sex appeal at times.
You need to use kik. No I don't want to Skype or use hang outs. I definitely don't want to email. I will talk here for awhile actually...it makes sense. I am willing to use Skype for calls since kik disabled the fun feature.
But I would use my actual phone too if I trusted you.
I am married. If this is an issue then you should move onto the next ad again right meow ;)
I dont care if you are or you are not. But I will need respect to life away from online. I have one. Actually I can be super busy at times. Be flexible. Nothing fun can be that easy.
But I really do have more than normal freetime. If you dont, this isn't for you.
I need someone more often available then not available for some sorts of:
good morning, how is your day, what's for dinner, wanna orgasm together, and good night.
This means more than mon-fri 8-5

This is random evenings
And some nights
And some hellos on the weekends
And how about that hungover nooner on Sunday.

Oh and time zones. Those suck. Im eastern. Be with in an hour or 2.

Do I want to orgasm with you the first time I meet you? Not even a chance. Do I want to see your penis first time? Nope. Do I want to know about your sex life? Not even a little.

So do you get what I'm looking for? We can call it a close online relation for the time being. I want to get comfortable. I want you to enjoy yourself. I want to be that person you turn to for anything and everything. I need to orgasm eventually. Alot. Often.

Questions? Proceed to pms ;) comments, well is it just to tell me you are 55 and have sex appeal? Because I get it I do. But im not interested. Do not waste your time.

Actually now that you've read this ad... read my old one. I think the 2 together makes my talking in circles much easier to understand

Last edited:
I am blunt. I have standards. You should too. You should never expect someone to change theirs just because you want them to. I know what I want. I know what I dont want. Crazy isn't it?
If this bothers you, just move on to the next ad right meow ;) it is seriously that easy.
You should be in your 30s or 40s. Im in the low-end of 40. I think younger turns me on but older has a fun sex appeal at times.
You need to use kik. No I don't want to Skype or use hang outs. I definitely don't want to email. I will talk here for awhile actually...it makes sense. I am willing to use Skype for calls since kik disabled the fun feature.
I am married. If this is an issue then you should move onto the next ad again right meow ;)
I dont care if you are or you are not. But I will need respect to life away from online. I have one. Actually I can be super busy at times. Be flexible. Nothing fun can be that easy.
But I really do have more than normal freetime. If you dont, this isn't for you.
good morning, how is your day, what's for dinner, wanna orgasm together, and good night.

This is random evenings
And some nights

Do I want to orgasm with you the first time I meet you? Not even a chance. Do I want to see your penis first time? Nope. Do I want to know about your sex life? Not even a little.

So do you get what I'm looking for? We can call it a close online relation for the time being. I want to get comfortable. I want you to enjoy yourself. I want to be that person you turn to for anything and everything. I need to orgasm eventually. Alot. Often.

Questions? Proceed to pms ;) comments, well is it just to tell me you are 55 and have sex appeal? Because I get it I do. But im not interested. Do not waste your time.

Just curious, how are you going to verify their age? Will they need to send you a copy of their drivers license first? :)

You seem to know what you want. I like that. Also east coast and 40s.

Lol so funny it's lit. I get it

No you can't change my mind
No matter the reason
Omg
Some of you are hilarious maybe more funny than me with your reasons but no.
I didnt expect less to be fair
But seriously there were 3 big ones in there. Shit maybe 4. Reread them

Also to the dude who inserted me in the story hot damn I mean im thankful....but still out ...but thanks?
Better than a dick pic any day

Hey hey. 46 here. Married not "happily" another story for another day. Looking for that connection friendship and flirtationship ascwell. The serious and the silly. Love good morning and good night messages. I have snapchat but woukd be willing to re install kik as well.

Sarcastic Love football coffee and star wars among other things btw.

This is quite refreshing in your honesty and openness—far too many people on here speak in generalities and/or are unsure of what, exactly, it is that they want from Lit (I’m sure that I’ve been one of those people at one point or another in the years I’ve been on Lit).

I applaud you for this. It’s quite sexy.

I will never understand the men of this site.

1st reply tonight: from the uk.

The 2nd: only asks, how rough do you like to play

And the 3rd: offers up only an age and the fact they are a switch but feeling submissive

Whyyyyyy can't just someone read my ad and simply move on if they aren't into it?

I will never understand the men of this site.

1st reply tonight: from the uk.

The 2nd: only asks, how rough do you like to play

And the 3rd: offers up only an age and the fact they are a switch but feeling submissive

Whyyyyyy can't just someone read my ad and simply move on if they aren't into it?

Have you ever heard the saying "if you ran into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole, but if you ran into an asshole morning, noon, and night, you're the asshole"?

Have you ever heard the saying "if you ran into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole, but if you ran into an asshole morning, noon, and night, you're the asshole"?

Haha I suppose I can be an asshole at times. I'm OK with that if it gets me closer to the needle in the haystack of finding what I crave.

I'm definitely not an asshole. I just know what my needs are and want them met.

I realize finding someone with the same needs is close to impossible. But it's not totally impossible as I have in the past.

Last edited:
I in no way qualify for this opportunity, because I am not available in the way that is expressly desired, but I find the journey fascinating. I hope further updates are posted! :rose:

Passion... communication.. being comfortable... lust...

Deeeeeep connection

But availability is a big one.

Last edited:
interesting

Maybe this isn't a specific order by any means as they are kinda all equal to me.

very interesting post. I love your honesty, I am too old but would love to find a woman with your qualities and wishes looking older. I hope you find what you are looking for

This is random evenings
And some nights

Actually now that you've read this ad... read my old one. I think the 2 together makes my talking in circles much easier to understand

Hello, Your Scenario does intrigue me. MWM 40's here with a hectic schedule but looking for an online connection.

New

Hey just a lonely girl. I had an account years ago and have just this morning gotten back on. I am curious to whether you have found a fit for what your searching for yet? I'm 49 and could be a good match. I'm married as well and appreciate discretion. Hope to hear back from you if you're still searching.

Hello, Your Scenario does intrigue me. MWM 40's here with a hectic schedule but looking for an online connection.
Hectic isn't exactly best but life is busy and I get that

I’m 29 ;) can u make an exception?
Usually

Hey just a lonely girl. I had an account years ago and have just this morning gotten back on. I am curious to whether you have found a fit for what your searching for yet? I'm 49 and could be a good match. I'm married as well and appreciate discretion. Hope to hear back from you if you're still searching.

Not yet

Hey, 36 year old man from the Midwest. Usually available to chat during the day. What kind of things are you into? What are your interests and hobbies? Hopefully we have something in common. Kik is slowup84.

Hey, 36 year old man from the Midwest. Usually available to chat during the day. What kind of things are you into? What are your interests and hobbies? Hopefully we have something in common. Kik is slowup84.

Not just looking for day chat

Back