34 year old dominant man, looking for a woman sub

joshharper

Experienced
Hi
I am 34,
I crave a deep intellectual and emotional connect as well. I think there is nothing more erotic than when two minds connect on an intellectual plane. That connect is often wilder than the wildest sex one can ever imagine to have. I mean how does one beat chemistry in a conversation. However post that chemistry comes a feeling of care, love, a feeling of wanting to give oneself completely and to share all that one can. That emotional closeness just removes all fatigue and frustrations from the body. I myself think of a relationship to be all encompassing where trust, and crazy connects can then transcend into unbounded desire.
I would like to identify myself as a gentleman and a brute. However it takes time for the brutish side to come out, but when it does, I don't unbox it :). I am extremely well educated as well, and work in finance. I run my own private equity and investment advisory firm.
I think I am extremely competitive by nature, but a kind person. However as time has passed, I have found it harder and harder to connect with someone at a mental and emotional level. The world seems to have become so fast paced in this tinder age, where there is sex, and then a goodbye.
While a large part of me believes in the BDSM concept of a relationship as I feel there is maximum love and trust there.
I love to read, mostly about business, strategy and economics. I love dogs and orange is my favourite colour. I absolutely love slow kissing with a lot of tongue albeit i BITE, SO BEWARE!!
I would love to hear from you and take our conversations forward!

Back