3 years later...

asianitalian07

Literotica Guru
i'm a housewife who has been on here on and off the past 5 years. Took a break for a while and trying to make a come back. I'm bi curious looking for some fun with singles/couples. My husband loves sharing my pictures, and we both enjoy seeing all the comments and feedbacks. It's a huge turn on for both of us :devil:.

Feel free to send in your requests and i will try my best to fulfill them :D
Pm and emails are also welcome for messages or private chat ;)

Here are a few pictures to start...hope you guys approve :cattail::kiss:

Last edited:
i'm a housewife who has been on here on and off the past 5 years. Took a break for a while and trying to make a come back. I'm bi curious looking for some fun with singles/couples. My husband loves sharing my pictures, and we both enjoy seeing all the comments and feedbacks. It's a huge turn on for both of us :devil:.

I agree, this is a great start. Take photos that make you feel beautiful/sexy, trust me, you're not going to disappoint any of us. 💋
-meg

Looking fantastic!! Looking forward to more! Pretty soon, your inbox is going to be full of requests!!

Welcome back gorgeous. Looking forward to your updates. bent over on all fours has always been a favorite of mine:devil:

Welcome back AI07 ! I may not remember the body, but the name is familiar. Hope you have fun and stick around.

As to your pics- WOW I really should have remembered that sexy ass of yours. Cant wait to see much more of it and all your other parts.

Welcome back AI07 ! I may not remember the body, but the name is familiar. Hope you have fun and stick around.

As to your pics- WOW I really should have remembered that sexy ass of yours. Cant wait to see much more of it and all your other parts.

Its been a long time since i appeared on here, so no grudges on not remembering me :rolleyes: It's all good, as long as im making a good first impression now ;)

Great to see you back. Hope to see a lot more of you

I'd love to see your boobs out of the bra. I am curious to see them

Welcome back to Lit, thanks for posting, very sexy pictures.

Back