22 [M4A] Ireland Femboy submissive looking for a dom/me for CGL

Kevenelevenx

Virgin
Hi! I’ve been involved in the scene for about 2 years now, I’m fairly new but I have some knowledge. I’ve changed titles over the years I’ve figured out what I like and what I don’t want. I’m a submissive and a Femboy. I have explored the trans route but I felt it’s not for me, so to get the formalities out of the way. I don’t mind (he/him or she/her). I’m hoping to find someone of similar interests, close in distance and a great sense of humor and maybe a little witty.

So the, about me part.

Born and raised in Dublin/Ireland. I’m the youngest at 22. I had a great childhood but with a lot of hiccups in my teens, that stage has defined me as the person I am today. I like to be respected and those who respect me I respect, I feel it goes both ways. Yes I know I want to enter into a kink relationship but trust is everything.

If you were to describe me, I believe people would use the word introvert. I enjoy playing on the computer with or without my friends. I don’t smoke and drink alcohol or coffee/tea. I’m a plain eater.

My kinks

Feminization (side note, my crossdressing is very much me and not related to a kink, I am referring to the extreme when around kink), anal, encasement, CGL, praise, Chastity, denial, Petplay, Bondage, Furry, Feminine Clothes (yes, but mostly panties), you could see me in a diaper but that is rare., maid, serving, enema, and some more extreme stuff but I’ll tell you more about them at another stage, mostly because I’m undecided on them.

What I’m looking for.

A caregiver. An older person, someone with a bit of experience. Please be gentle with me. Very mature, I want both sexual and non, sometimes I don’t feel like it and I want that to be respected.

I want long term and someday to meet up. But to start we will just communicate through text and maybe voice chat. Please also be into playing computer games. They are still my life and that is how I really get to know people. And if it doesn’t work out and we really enjoy each other I would like to continue being friends and have the gaming to fall back on.

Messages please, give me your age and an about you.

https://i.imgur.com/LWh1gp5.jpeg

Back