2007 TV Autumn line-up

DéjàNu said:
noooooooooo I like Life! well its because I love Damien Lewis, he is a so very good actor.

just find an article saying:

NBC stands by Life

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- NBC is sticking by its entire freshman "Bionic Woman," "Chuck," "Life," "Journeyman"

All series have received the go ahead to pen additional scripts, three each for the Peacock entries.

Said scripts will keep writers humming as production closes in on the end of their initial 13 episode orders. Industry insiders also suggest the scripts have the added bonus of stockpiling material in case a WGA strike comes to pass at the end of the month.

Additional orders - for scripts and potentially actual episodes - are expected for several other shows by the end of the week.

He's kindof like House, thats why I like it.

Hey! Aren't you That Guy????

lol

Tatiana0706 said:
I can't believe that idiotic Cavemen show wasn't canceled right after the first show.
Last week they were talking about Cavemen on the radio and said the ratings were pretty high - probably because a lot of people tuned in to see what they could possibly do with that show. They said the real challenge was going to be the ratings for week 2.

pretty_green_eyes said:
Last week they were talking about Cavemen on the radio and said the ratings were pretty high - probably because a lot of people tuned in to see what they could possibly do with that show. They said the real challenge was going to be the ratings for week 2.

I think everyone I knew was going to watch the first show to see what it would be like. I predict a ratings dive, and cancellation. I've already lost interest in Chuck and Journeyman. I like Life, but wouldn't be surprised if it got canceled.

They need to get a website called whatwouldhavehappened.com where they could post what would have happened in the storyline of shows that got canceled.

pretty_green_eyes said:
when every I watch Dirty, Sexy Money, I think of you now...I love, love, LOVE that show!!

Tatiana0706 said:
when every I watch Dirty, Sexy Money, I think of you now...I love, love, LOVE that show!!
How GREAT is that show??? God, it's as addictive as Dallas - but it's got better clothes.

pretty_green_eyes said:
I refuse to watch it even once. I can't stand the commercials, I sure don't want to see a whole tv show of cavemen.

I caught about 3 minutes of it last night... That was more than enougn. I'd rather see Lost reruns from last season.

Did anybody read what Deja just posted? I was too busy looking at her avatar.

Alt said:
Did anybody read what Deja just posted? I was too busy looking at her avatar.

Boobs, post by alt, Boobs.

That's all I got.

I happened to come across last weeks Cavemen last week while surfing, and they finally showed a cavewoman, she was pretty hawt, or would be without the makeup.

tv news.....

- Californication had been picked up for a second season.

- Private Practice has been extended to a full season.

- Pushing Daisies has been picked up for a full season.

Last edited:
DéjàNu said:
tv news.....

Viva Laughlin was cancelled after 2 episodes.

DéjàNu said:
tv news.....

ooooooh, I'm happy that Californication was picked up again...LOVE that show, I want Hank Moody.

Scrubs comes back tonight at 9:30...last season, I hope they do it up right.

Tatiana0706 said:
Scrubs comes back tonight at 9:30...last season, I hope they do it up right.

I hear Sarah Chalke and Heather Graham have a hardcore sex scene in the 5th episode.

Back