2007 TV Autumn line-up

Well I hate to admit it but I was actually watching Bionic Woman. No more! OMG that show is so bad.
Best new show I think is The Big Bang Theory.

DéjàNu said:
anyone got to watch the The Next Great American Band? I loved it! Band are my thing much more then solo singers.

the jugdes are John Rzeznik of The Goo Goo Dolls (dang what a cutie!!!!!!!!), Ian "Dicko" Dickson and Sheila E.

fun time ahead!

everything here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_Great_American_Band

The only band that I kind of liked were the Clark brothers. Most of the lead singers didn't seem to have any depth to their voices. The band of 13 year-old boys was just kind of creepy.

The new season of Nip/Tuck starts tonight on FX at 10pm. They have moved their practice to Hollywood...perfect!

Rate the autumn tv line-up

Thirty shows were chosen for their fall TV scorecard and range from long-running shows such as CSI and ER to fresh out of the box programs like Pushing Daisies and Private Practice.

'Heroes' got a rate of C, House and A, Caveman a C, Pushing Daisies an A (I so agree, its THE show of the season)...

go rate them too

http://television.aol.com/photos/tv-scorecard

Writers' strike

So what does this mean for us tv watcher?

Right away: The first casualties would probably be late-night shows, ranging from Saturday Night Live to The Late Show to The Colbert Report. Since they rely on fresh material each day, there's no way those shows could function if its writers -- which usually include the host -- aren't working. Daytime soaps could also get hit relatively quickly if they run out of already-written scripts.

Primetime: In most cases, network shows have enough episodes finished to run through November sweeps and possibly a week or two into December, when they'd be going into holiday reruns anyway. That means serial shows like Heroes and Prison Break will likely reach the conclusion of their first story arcs. Most shows also have a couple of scripts in the bank -- strike fears are partly what prompted the rash of extra-script orders for new shows this fall -- but if they go into production, writers won't be around to make changes on the fly.

After that: Everyone has been predicting a schedule full of unscripted shows and newsmagazines if there's a prolonged strike -- writers for those shows aren't covered by the Writers Guild -- and that's probably what's going to happen. The CW has about a half-dozen shows in the pipeline, and everyone else has game shows or other reality ideas in development too. FOX, of course, has the biggest hammer in American Idol, which will be back in January as planned.

What about Lost and 24? Hard to say. Both series, which are scheduled to return early next year, have been in production for some time and will have several episodes ready to air, strike or no strike. But the whole reason they're held back until midseason is so they can air without interruption, and that'd be all but impossible if writers are out for more than a couple of weeks.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2007/10/what-a-writers-.html

Back