19 years old college guy here

Oh come on ! I bet all the women in Hungary are hungering after you, don't lie now ! :D

It's probably like Hunger Games...for YOU...over there.

Once I go on date with someone, thing always turn out great I guess :)
But more than half the time they don" even show up on the date...
Sometimes they apologise... then don' show up next time either ....or postpone the date again and again, then they just ignore me. and then they block me on Facebook and stuff like that....
Of course there are some girls who want me, but they want me for the rest of my life :)
And I"m too much of a manslut for that:devil:

Once I go on date with someone, thing always turn out great I guess :)
But more than half the time they don" even show up on the date...
Sometimes they apologise... then don' show up next time either ....or postpone the date again and again, then they just ignore me. and then they block me on Facebook and stuff like that....
Of course there are some girls who want me, but they want me for the rest of my life :)
And I"m too much of a manslut for that:devil:

Oh, those RUDE girls who don't show or blow you off....grrrrrrrr. :mad: They don't know what they're missing, huh !!! :)

Better show them your photos.....so they fully get how HOT you are.....young Hungarian man slut !!! :D

Oh, honey, you make me wish I was young again! You're quite a handsome hotty!

Oh, those RUDE girls who don't show or blow you off....grrrrrrrr. :mad: They don't know what they're missing, huh !!! :)

Better show them your photos.....so they fully get how HOT you are.....young Hungarian man slut !!! :D

Some of them didn't show up eve after they have seen my pictures...:confused:

Hi there! :)

I just found your thread and must say that you are a very good looking guy! I happen to be near your age as I am an 18 girl from California. You have a really great body, seriously. Thank you for sharing dear :)

I just found your thread and must say that you are a very good looking guy! I happen to be near your age as I am an 18 girl from California. You have a really great body, seriously. Thank you for sharing dear :)

Thanks, you lseem like quite a hottie yourself :)

Back