18yo boy asks Santa for two sexy girls

TexMan324

Really Experienced
An 18 year old boy who has always been skeptical about the existence of Santa Claus decides to write a letter to him just to prove his point. In the letter, he asks Santa for two sexy girls with huge tits and curvy asses, even giving him photos of big-bust models Busty Dusty, Wendy Whoppers, and Tiffany Towers as reference.

On Christmas Eve, he is awaken by movement in the kitchen. He heads to the living room where right in front of the Christmas tree were two naked bombshells ladies with huge breasts and curvy asses. He was in disbelief at first, but shrugged it off by getting naked himself and joining them for a Christmas threesome. He them takes the girls to his bedroom where they fall asleep in each other's arms. After this Christmas, he would never doubt Santa again.

when he wakes up he discovers they are jinn sent to torment him forever?

Yup, the most interesting part of the story must be the strategically planted hints about how the situation really come to be.

And I don't, didn't know, an 18 yo who even thought about going to see Santa.

Of course maybe it's because he has no friends. And what he really started to ask for were some friends, but when he got to Santa, he had been eyeing his female helper during the entire wait, he decided on some lady friends. Instead.

And I don't, didn't know, an 18 yo who even thought about going to see Santa.

Of course maybe it's because he has no friends. And what he really started to ask for were some friends, but when he got to Santa, he had been eyeing his female helper during the entire wait, he decided on some lady friends. Instead.

or maybe he knew that the hottest girl at school had a job as Santa's helper, and rumour was that she was wearing a very revealing outfit?

The next day the kid wakes up with a mega-hangover and eventually remembers how totally shitfaced drunk he, his mom and sister were the night before.

Yeah, he gets his two busty babes. Instead of him having sex with them, they tie him up and make him watch while they make out with each other all night long, finally departing and leaving him blueballed and frustrated. Afterwards, Santa snickers "That's what little assholes like you get for not believing in me!"

Yeah, if he’s skeptical he shouldn’t get rewarded unless this is a ploy by a bee Santa or one who is rebranding.

What if he’s a good kid but still believes in Santa despite his parents trying to explain to him on multiple occasions. Like they show him the receipts and he still believes. Or maybe his parents think it’s cute so they just let him. People find it weird but he just focuses on being a good person so people don’t mind. This year he has adult wants so either supernaturally or mundane, he has his wish granted

Supernaturally, two elves or hot women are left in his bedroom or he wakes up early and there they are.

Mundane: parents find out and hire prostitutes, mom is a PO and is willing to look the other way on some violations if her clients will fuck her son, mom knows a couple neighborhood girls who think son’s hot but he is too awkward to ask them out, mom or dad’s friends/coworkers, etc.

Yeah, he gets his two busty babes. Instead of him having sex with them, they tie him up and make him watch while they make out with each other all night long, finally departing and leaving him blueballed and frustrated. Afterwards, Santa snickers "That's what little assholes like you get for not believing in me!"

"Now get your lazy ass out there and shovel the snow like I told you to yesterday.'

'Awww, c'mon Dad ....!!! "

Readjusting the premise

Maybe I should readjust the premise where the 18 year old boy is teased for still believing in Santa Claus. He then writes a letter to Santa for an outrageous wish and tells the naysayers that if he doesn't get his wish, he will stop believing.

Much to his shock and disbelief, he wakes up early on Christmas morning to find two busty naked women sleeping under the tree. The boy gets naked with them and threesome ensues.

I dunno, man. I have it on pretty good authority that Ol' Nick is... what was it again? Oh, yes. "...some sexually repressed, toy giving, peace on earth, beatnik past his prime..."

Now, if the kid in question wrote his letter to Santa, only his slutty daughter Mistletoe (call me "Misty") Kringle dug it out of the Naughty bin, then maybe...

Maybe I should readjust the premise where the 18 year old boy is teased for still believing in Santa Claus. He then writes a letter to Santa for an outrageous wish and tells the naysayers that if he doesn't get his wish, he will stop believing.

Much to his shock and disbelief, he wakes up early on Christmas morning to find two busty naked women sleeping under the tree. The boy gets naked with them and threesome ensues.

And someone can't have that, or are in opinion it would be totally fun to make it happen. Maybe sister complain about her dorky brother to her friends. Maybe one or more of said friends find the boy cute, and collude with his mother (I wouldn't think they could just sneak in, although that's just a technicality).

I dunno, man. I have it on pretty good authority that Ol' Nick is... what was it again? Oh, yes. "...some sexually repressed, toy giving, peace on earth, beatnik past his prime..."

Now, if the kid in question wrote his letter to Santa, only his slutty daughter Mistletoe (call me "Misty") Kringle dug it out of the Naughty bin, then maybe...

and thus a story Idea is born.
Bot to imply that Misty ends up pregnant or anything. :rolleyes:;)

Back