😍🔥~Show Us Your Chests Again~🔥😍

The vajankle… they used to have a section on their site for FAQs. The questions that were frequently asked were the best thing ever. Here are some examples…

1. Do they come in Asian?
2. Can you get multiple vaginas on a single foot?
3. Can I relocate the location of the vagina on the foot?

I wish they still had the site up. For someone who isn’t into feet, I spent a lot of time on that site.
I’m so sorry I asked!

I warned you...
I should have listened to my FMK hubby! Or you should have restrained me or something! Oh and also kept me from clicking the link 🤭

I'm glad I asked, you're welcome everyone 😂

No ragrets!
I regret everything

Do you know how many people think I like pony play thanks to that thread started about me and then comments like this? 😂
Oh we still think you’re into pony play, and always will!

Last edited:
Do you know what’s sad, this is the thread for boobs and I’ve sullied it with ankles bedazzled with vaginas and horse penis. If I had good tits I would get this thread back on track. Alas, mine are hairy and lacking the softness I require.

So hopefully someone will come and save this thread. Not all heroes wear capes. Some just have boobs and post them for strangers. They’re the real heroes.

Do you know what’s sad, this is the thread for boobs and I’ve sullied it with ankles bedazzled with vaginas and horse penis. If I had good tits I would get this thread back on track. Alas, mine are hairy and lacking the softness I require.

So hopefully someone will come and save this thread. Not all heroes wear capes. Some just have boobs and post them for strangers. They’re the real heroes.
Leave. Leave now and take a long hard look at your self.

And close your stable door behind you.

Glad you realized that. I was about to ask you all to take your vajankles over to Sex & Shenanigans. 🦶

I mean, to be fair, the conversation kind of naturally flowed into the vagina/ankle hybrid. It’s just kind of how things happen some days. And today was one of those vajankle days.

Back