๐Ÿ‘€ What are you watching on ______ (Netflix/HBO Max/Hulu/etc.) ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ’ป

Iโ€™m going to start the most recent season of True Detective this weekend. I wanted to wait until the whole thing had dropped before starting it. I hate the idea of watching one episode per week.

I didnโ€™t know it was streaming! Shit, Iโ€™m gonna be a wreck tomorrow night. So glad you liked it.
I don't know if I've ever cried that much during a movie. But I loved it.
I also wanna know how it compares to the book ๐Ÿ˜
So much! It's in my Amazon cart. I should wait until I've nearly finished one of the books I'm reading but I probably won't lol.

Iโ€™m going to start the most recent season of True Detective this weekend. I wanted to wait until the whole thing had dropped before starting it. I hate the idea of watching one episode per week.
Season 5 has just been green lit.

Sharp Objects on HBO... Very dark story but loved the book and had to watch the show.

โ€œThe Bearโ€ Seasion 2
Episode 4โ€ฆ Copenhagen
Episode 6..
The Berzatto family opens the doors of their home as they prepare to celebrate Christmas; Carmen thinks back to an intense and heated Christmas dinner.

It could stand alone as the most intense fucking Christmas dinner EVER!!!!! !

Then??? You find out who plays the mom!!

โ€œBetter Call Saulโ€โ€™s Saul takes a seat at the table

Shout out to all the โ€œthe bearโ€ mentions. My favorite show in the past few years.

Iโ€™m doing Tokyo vice and shogun right now. All the japans.

Wrapping up the latest season of True Detective on HBO and Masters of the Air on Apple TV+

Back