“It’s not the horniness, it’s the loneliness.” -Michael Scott

lovebeast

Experienced
postings my previous ad with a new Office-quote title and the same great content ;)

A true connection is rare, but worth searching for and worth holding onto.

I’ve been on the site for a few years and while I’ve felt the spark on e or twice, it’s harder to make it last. The past few years have shown me how easy it is to give all parts of yourself to the areas of your life that need you (work, family, caring for others) and leave nothing for yourself. So I’m here in search of something that will help me feel like me again.

Me: early 40s man, “heteorflexible” I believe they call it. Physically: attractive, 5’8, sturdy build, olive complexion, dark eyes and hair, salt and pepper. I love movie and books and music, art, comedy and some nerdy things. Im kinky and kink positive, and always curious to learn about people and how they relate to their sexuality. Im attached but open, which means I have a primary partner but the conditions of our relationship are primarily platonic and family oriented, little to no romance or physical relationship, and open to exploring with others.

Im mostly looking for women but not exclusively. I tend to gravitate towards smart, caring, funny people with some sort of nerdy hobby. Im physically attracted to curvy bodies especially.

I live In Toronto and would love to meet someone local but am open to distance as well. I’m on Skype or gchat (don’t have kik) but happy to start on here.

If any of this appeals to you, send me a message and tell me something about yourself, or ask a question and we can take it from there.

Thanks for reading!

I’m not sure what you mean by “my history”. This is just a way to introduce myself.

If you mean that I’m reposting the ad, it’s just a little disclaimer in case anyone noticed.

But hey, I hope you’re right!

Bumping this again. Would love to meet someone local to me: GTA (Toronto) or nearby. Hope to hear from you

Back