Camel Toe or Moose Knuckle

mackkjackk

Probably away for a while
Hey all :)
In response to lovely Behinds of lit and butts and nothing but, I thought the time might be nigh for a reversal of such :nana:

Let us all enjoy a fun reveal of all that is covered but not our butt :)

Rules - all must be covered

Various states of .. excitement are encouraged,

tight or loose show us how you please.

Females your Camels;
Males your Moose Knuckles.

I'll get one up now to help it along :)

Jack

Last edited:
Hey all :)
In response to lovely Behinds of lit and butts and nothing but, I thought the time might be nigh for a reversal of such :nana:

Let us all enjoy a fun reveal of all that is covered but not our butt :)

Rules - all must be covered

Various states of .. excitement are encouraged,

tight or loose show us how you please.

Females your Camels;
Males your Moose Knuckles.

I'll get one up now to help it along :)

Jack

attachment.php

You helped. You have no idea how much you helped.
I love covered, concealed, unrevealed "things". Yes I do.

My Contribution...

In the hopes of this thread taking off, and to help encourage some of the beautiful ladies of Lit to contribute as well... ;)

Here is my humble contribution. :devil:

Attachments

• P1210162.jpg
    P1210162.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,123
Thanks guys! great shots! i'm sure the ladies will love but we do need a balance - guys keep posting but ladies i know you like to tease us a little :) get them phones snapping :)

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Ohhh Jack thanks you always have such great idea's for treads, and MMMMM LOVE that pic.. and great color on you, for sure warmed up this freezing snowy evening.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

As promised :) Thanks for joining in on the Truth or Dare fun tonight!
My friend! that looks scrumdidilyumptious! Thank you and thank you for a fun afternoon of daring :) xxx

actually that is just tooo yum :) :) i love it so mmm .. ok i'm going to have to .. ahem..
yHhejBN.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhh Jack thanks you always have such great idea's for treads, and MMMMM LOVE that pic.. and great color on you, for sure warmed up this freezing snowy evening.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:
hehe :) why thank you sweet emmy :) far too kind! i'm glad i've managed to warm you up some :) hehe :)

Not the best photo but here is my moose knuckle for now.... Hope to see this thread take off!

In the hopes of this thread taking off, and to help encourage some of the beautiful ladies of Lit to contribute as well... ;)

Here is my humble contribution. :devil:

As promised :) Thanks for joining in on the Truth or Dare fun tonight!

Not the best photo but here is my moose knuckle for now.... Hope to see this thread take off!

Some sexy stuff here, I love it!! :heart:

Back