Favorite BDSM Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm .. I wonder if breast cuffs are like hand cuffs in their ability to be adjusted to any size, despite there being much more size variations in breasts, as apposed to wrists.
I wondered the very same! I went on a search, but surprisingly, didn't find too many options of cuffs for tits. Maybe I just didn't look in the right place.

Or maybe it was because I got distracted by whips and chains and bondage gear. Oh, my.

I wondered the very same! I went on a search, but surprisingly, didn't find too many options of cuffs for tits. Maybe I just didn't look in the right place.

Or maybe it was because I got distracted by whips and chains and bondage gear. Oh, my.

Use leg cuffs

mmmm .. I wonder if breast cuffs are like hand cuffs in their ability to be adjusted to any size, despite there being much more size variations in breasts, as apposed to wrists.

Either way, very nicely cuffed. :D

she's enjoying herself

She's a very pretty pet. Amazing what a beautiful girl may do to please ugly, horny, old men, given the right circumstances - in some people's dreams at least.

There’s not much that appeals to you, is there?

There’s not much that appeals to you, is there?

Smiles - forgive me my sensitivities - sorry to temper your joy - it's not meant to annoy you I promise. This picture is lovely of her beauty in submission. I like her taking pleasure in being who she is and what she wants to be - and to please is a pleasure I know. I should have said more before - I am not a prude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back