Left 4 Dead (open to one woman)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Posts
6,610
Charles Robbins
Age: 20
Height: 5’10
Weight: 140
Eyes: Green
Hair: Very short dirty blonde


Specifics: loves to walk, thin but not much of a muscular build with thin lips. Clean shaven face with fair complexion. No tattoos or piercings. Not married nor children.

Going to college full time does not grant me a great deal of free time, but during my sophomore year I was able to work it out so that I get Friday free so it gives me three days to be able to do what I truly enjoy: zombies.

I enjoyed making movies and better yet; zombie movies and I was good at it. So good in fact I was getting my degree in film and with my parents paying for my college it was best not to disappoint them.

There was my small group of college friends that would meet at my place and play Left 4 Dead and watch George Romero and every time hope that one day the dead would rise and I would be prepared. We, and by ‘we’ I mean my group of friends’ would meet at my place and plan everything from our homes defenses to being on the road. My place had food, water, all the preparations but never did they come so we would watch the movies again and play the games. It was filling to say the least but one the five of us were watching “Survival of the Dead” and my friend Leroy also pointed out; we needed a woman.

Sitting on a large, black leather couch in front of a plasma screen TV I leaned forward and looked over at Leroy with his rounded cheeks and dark eyes and questioned, “A girl?”

“Yeah,” he said, “Every group needs at least one. For at least every three to four men there has to be at least one girl.”

“Why?” I asked.

“It’s the math of the movies, dude. Figure it out. Even Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead had at least one girl despite all the men. Hell, Left 4 Dead has Zoey!”

He did have a point but the girls that we did know and work with were not what you consider to be made of tough stuff. For our film appreciation class we made a zombie movie and were given A+ and then posted it online and then began making a series of short films using people from the college to be our zombies and victims. What we did instead of just blood and gore showed how to survive on your own in an apocalyptic world, but I knew we couldn’t get the right girl from those people. They may be easy on the eyes but when you get to know them they were either air heads or really arrogant, rich daddy’s little girls, which is why they were never invited to my home or to our little parties but I did hope that at least one would come forward to be our ‘Zoey’ and I kept praying for the day that the dead would come. There was nothing so disappointing in preparing for something for so long and never happen.


(This is an old one but I hope to have this restarted. If you're interested please send a PM and we can go over specifics. I don't do scat, rape, incest, or sick stuff. You don't have to be well versed in this to play, this is merely for fun.)
 
Zoey Bauers
Age:19
Light brown hair with blonde high lights there is a slight curl to her hair.
Hazel eyes.
5'5"
120 pounds.

Going to school to get her degree in journalism. She does not take shit from anybody. Her skin is on the light side of the skin tone spectrum, but she does have a nice Florida or California glow about her.

I don't have many friends on campus. The girls are to full of drama and backstabbing. The guys were to busy partying and trying to get laid.

My father is an ex-cop and always taught me protect myself. On the weekends when he was off duty he would take me to the shooting range.
 
Last edited:
After going through all of the math and listening to all of their ideas we were eventually forced to go to class, this one being a film course. It was pretty simple where we learn how to use computer editing and use HD lenses, but we liked our teacher, she was fun and would allow us to work in groups. So Leroy, and I and the others banded together for our next project. The teacher explained she wanted us to do a thirty minute movie which oculd be anything but it had to use our newly learned software skills and we'll be graded on how we performed in all spectrums from acting to editing, camera angles, the works. If we could make a cohesive story then we would get an A.

That day we went to my apartment and sat pondering and decided to do zombies, but immediately was confronted with the need to get a woman to join our group. "Do you know of any?" I asked. None of them knew anyone of reliability, usually they were out with their boyfriends. We had to set up a casting call which meant we had to post things around the campus or use word of mouth or text messaging to get some people, including zombies.

That was my job. Printing out a bunch of flyers I went about campus all day passing them out asking for people to join us including the need for zombies. I try to keep up my best face despite knowing how redicilous it all sounded, but we needed this grade. I had a 3.7 GPA and I wanted to keep it that way.
 
I was on my way from the student lounge to my class. I was taking my time because I really didn't want to go. I hated the teacher. He was so dull and made the course material that much more boring. "I hate Journalism ethics." I say under my breath.

I passed by a guy passing out flyers and he stopped me. Blabbing on about how it was for a class project and what not. I took the flyer and told me I would see if I had the time on the day of the casting. I just shoved the paper in my backpack before walking off to class.

After class was over I quickly packed my bags and left the classroom. I was so glad that didn't have to see Mr. Davis until Tuesday., what a glorious five days it will be.

I was on my way back the dorms when I saw the same guy passing out flyers again. I decide to stop this time.

"Hey" I say giving him a bit of attitude but not actually meaning to. "What type of movie are you shooting?" I asked since earlier I really didn't look at the flyer.
 
She was the first person to actually stop and talk to me about the project, "Well, turning to her and holding the papers, "It's for our film course. See, we're going to use all of the software and know how to make a thirty minute film and we'll be graded on our overall performance. We're making zombies because that's what our group likes to do. Have you played Left 4 Dead?"

sheseemed a bit stern and reserved, but I didn't want to risk having this tumblie out into something such a shout fest or something so I best keep myself cheerful and to the point. We needed a 'Zoey' like character though she wasn't picture perfect we were going to be able to work around it and once more we needed to be sure she was going to be easy to work with. Such a schedule we had we were only going to be able to have a week to shoot and edit everything. Already the rest of the group were scrounging for extras and for props. On the sheet I already gave her contained the necessary contact information.

As we were talking several students passed by us that were hacking and coughin violently. It was the cold and flu season so I had on guard about getting anthing contagious. Didn't want it to spoil the shoot. This was a big chunk of our grade, perhaps 20% and I didn't need to be sick now after a year without missing a day.

"We're going to be doing a casting call and a script will be given to you there. Have you taken any drama or acting courses here?" I asked, eyes carefully running over her body. She didn't seem familiar, but then again this was a big campus, perhaps as high as 10,000 full time students.
 
He was a gamer it figures. She almost wanted to roll her eyes but didn't. "We'll I can't say I have heard of that game, let alone play it." She said toning down the attitude just a little. After all he seemed like some one who was just trying to get a good grade on a school project. "I love the Resident Evil movies." I wanted t make sure he didn't think that I disliked his interest in zombie movies and games.

"No acting or drama course, but I am since I am a journalism student I have worked with the camera. The attitude was slowly returning.

"I'm Zoey by the way." I said sticking out my hand to greet him. I figured I should at least get to know him if I was seriously considering taking this project on.
 
"Nice to meet you, Zoey" shuffling the papers to the left hand to shake her with teh right. Great! She was Zoey, but I couldn't just give her the job right off the bat. "The Resident Evil movies are great, but I haven't seen the latest one yet," I said with asmile. "You don't have to be well versed to join up. We'll go over everything if you wish to go. You don't have to wear anything special, just comofrtable street clothes," I said to Zoey and we'll provide the other equipment you may need."

She seemed eperienced if a bit stern. Not sure by but I didn't want to press this woman for anything as it was none of my business. "WEll, Zoey, it was nice meet you, buti do have to keep handing out these flyers. If you know of anyone else that might want to take part, please give them our numbers. Our teacher says that any other students that take part can get ten extra credits for their course." That was a great enticement to get plenty of people to be the zombies. Our teacher was friends with most of the other faculty to allow points to participate.

As we talked a bit further there was another person that was hacking up a hairball into a trash can. God, the sickness must be spreading. Perhaps tomorrow I should wear a surgical mask to keep myself safe.

Elsewhere the rest of ym group were assembling the fake weapons as well as going over the software after upgrading our computers.
 
I didn't catch the guy's name. Oh we'll maybe next time. I started to head back to my dorm. I noticed the coughing and hacking of students and even a few of the faculty members. It looked real nasty.

That night I went to sleep after studying some. The next day I wake up and dress in a pair of jeans, black sneakers and a pink tank top. I pull my brown locks into a pony tail.

I still had time before the casting call today so I made myself a bowl of ceral. I ate that and washed my bowl and spoon. I grabbed a bottle of water, One my text books that I needed to read and my keys before locking the room and heading towards the casting call.

As I make my way across campus I notice more people were coming down with the coughing. I walked into the room where the auditions were taking place. I noticed not to many people had showed. I seen the boy from yesterday and made my way towards him.
 
All through the night our group was trying to get the final pieces together for this project. All hopes were going towards getting this knocked out, but when dawn came and I hadn't slept more than three hours and seeing the people come in, a pitiful few and seeing the people outside hacking and coughing was going to put a real damper on our numbers. Still when I saw Zoey come in I was holding up a smile.

"Oh, hey. Good, you made it, Zoey," normally I was lousy with names but with hers it was easy. "Any questions you have for us?" In my hands I had a few stapled sheets of paper that was a sample of the script, "Oh, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Charles. I'm going to be the director of this flick," offering my right hand to shake.

I couldn't make a definite call as to her signing but she seemed to be with the most potential. A few of the other women were,in short terms, airheads. We didn't need that. We needed strong, but flawed characters. In the next room my friends had set up a camera and sat behind a table and began summoning the first canidates in.

"Here's a copy of the script. You're part is highlighted in yellow" I pointed out, "we haven't come up with. Name yet, or a proper one, so yu can use your own, if you like," giving her a reassurin smile.
 
It was a good thing he had finally introduced himself. If not i would have had to come up with a nickname for the guy. So I took his hand and smiled "glad to finally get your name Charles." I teased him just because I could.

"No questions at this time." I say as I take the script from his hands. "I"ll let you if I come up with something" as I turn my back I let out the eye roll I was holding in. What kind of director/script writer ask for title suggestions. Whatever I don't have time to worry about that.

I was studying the lines Charlesmhad handed me. There was a blonde girl popping gum way to loudly. I turned to her. "Hey can you be any louder with that gum?" I asked in a very sarcastic manner. Maybe a little" she replied not catching on. I wanted to slap this girl what an air head. "Either chew more quietly or lose the gum." I snap back.

I return back the script. It was well written. The characters seemed to be believable as well. Now I was just waiting for my name to be called.
 
Seeing as though we weren't going to get any other people we started calling them in one at a time. I didn't mention Zoey to the others as it might give some bias towards her, though, in my mind, she seemed to be the only likely choice. The one girl that was popping gum to pass the time was called in. She was aiming for the role Zoey was, but after just a few sentences her voice was screeching in my ears, so we asked if she could play a zombie instead.

I asked the others about the title. We wanted to use "Left 4 Dead" but there was the problem with the trademark so we were bouncing things back and forth. The Dead title was tempting but it had been used a lot. We needed something fresh, but we spent more time with the script trying to make everything believable than worrying about a simple title.

Also in the waiting room there was the sound of more hacking and coughing. Fortunately no one in our group was infected with this disease, but it could quickly spread in the small confines that I put on a surgical mask and went out to ask the person, a man going for a zombie role, if he was alright. He nodded and tried to brush it off, but it became worse and worse.

"Maybe you should go home and rest," I said to him. He agreed in the end and left and I took alcohol wipes and washed myself before returning to the screening room. Along the way I gave Zoey a look, a slight smile, before shutting the door. She was going to be next.

"Zoey!"
 
I was glad that the man who was hacking had left. I couldn't get sick this weekend. I had a big test coming up on Monday. Charles finally called my name. I stood up and walked into the room where he and and his friends were. I set my stuff down by the door holding onto the script.

"Hi my name is Zoey Bauers." I say introducing myself. Everybody but Charles' was stunned. I even caught one of them turning to the other and saying [Dude her name is Zoey.

those things as you call them are flesh eaters. Zombies. I say trying to put the right amount of fear, and panic that the line required. its either shoot or become dinner. I finished the page of lines and doing the stage directions acting the out.

"Thank you. " I say taking a small bow.
 
After getting the others to shake the cobwebs out of their heads and focus to what Zoey had to say, which were words that we made ourselves, she said the line and right away we were intrigued, but after a moment we asked for her to go through some of the other lines. What was written was that she would be a strong women and not just a slutty tart to make people drool as having a strong person with natural flaws makes the person more believable. Zoey did have good looks and a strong looking frame which meant that we wouldn't have to worry about that from her and behind the scenes she had a real tack in her tone. The others might find her rather uptight, but perhaps she will be able to become more relaxed around us as we were dedicated to preparing for the zombies and not getting into her pants.

Leroy, whom sat next to me to the right was reading along as the others were looking through the camera that was filming her to see her emotions as well as body language. Holding the script and seeing her read there was no need for her to do anything severe such as fight, which wwe would do later, but she had the right emotion and tone with no training.

Going through my lines on a copy of my own script I asked Zoey, "That was pretty good. Now, I ask that we goi through a few others," after she took a slight bow which was rather artistic. I wanted to say that she would be the best candidate for the part but I couldn't say that just yet as the others might not agree with my sentiments.

To keep things simple my character had my own name, "Okay, Zoey, if you can turn to the second page, the second paragraph where the action statement says, 'Charles, Zoey, and Leroy are watching the news and the news anchor says that the police are blocking off the city' " Clearing my throat with a quick cough, my green eyes going over the text and speaking with concern in my voice. "Zoey, Leroy. We're going to be trapped in here. We have to get ready. Remember everything that we prepared for?"

Leroy spoke real quick with determination, "Yeah, I'll get the weapons. Zoey, go get the medical supplies!"

The next lines were going to be Zoey's.

Out in the waiting room, the few people that were left were sitting there, anxious. One had taken out their cellphone to pull up the news and was reading about the flurry of new reports coming in. The CDC, Center for Disease Control, was warning people to be careful when using mass transit such as the subway and the bus as the flu seemed to be spreading rather quickly with New York City alone reporting from their hospitals that over 3,000 severe cases being reported with people vomiting, body aches, high fever, and in severe cases people passing out and collapsing. Buckling his eyes, the man, whom was there for a zombie position began wiping his nose because it was leaking. Outside there was a flash as a police cruiser went by, but he thought nothing of it. Being near the campus, the police were coming by here all the time to quell rowdy students and noise complaints, but then another three cruisers went by in a short amount of time that got him curious.
 
"Got it! Everybody else finish with the last minute preparations." I say. The audition finishes. All the "judges" have smiles on their faces. I look at Charles.

"Mind if I use the ladies room?" He nods his head. I turn and open the door. The make shift waiting room a little less packed. I shrug my shoulders just figuring the got tired from waiting or more people were getting whatever was going around yesterday.

I quickly use the restroom making sure to wash my hands really good before going back to the room with Charles and his friend. I was hoping that since I was the last female to audition they would have made up their mind while I was away.

I walked into the room. " sorry about that."
 
Whilst Zoey was gone we were able to discuss in peace about the prospects. She was the only likely canidate for the role so there wasn't a great discussion and we weren't going to make her into a 'slutty bimbo' as the other women came in looking for that. They had the curves and the looks but zoey was a more, natural role, so, when she came back we said that the role was her's and with that gave her a full copy of the script in which to go over for herself. The shooting would begin next weekend and it will take place at my apartment, our safe house.

With that I also gave her my and our contact information so if any problems arise or any questions she could get ahold of us. By now the only real problem was everyone becoming ill with whatever was going around. It seemed to be getting worse as the rest of the guys were focused on the news and seeing more ambulances and police rolling around. "Just stay healthy," I said to Zoey as I walked her out of the audtion room and into the waiting room.

In the back of my mind it was clicking that this might be the start of a great pandemic but I didn't want to start shouting and raving and retreating back into my safe house, locked away for weeks on end, just to find out it was a new strain of the cold and be looked upon as a lunatic. Best to just sit tight and wait it out, but i'm going to be sticking close to home.
 
I smiled as I flipped through the script I was given. Honestly, I was a quite surprised I got the role. While a lot of girls had left already, there were a few still out there. One's that were... more stacked then me. Not that I didn't have a nice body. "Don't worry," looked up at him as we walked into the waiting room. "I barley ever get sick."

I folded the script up and pulled my bag onto my shoulder. "I'll see you next weekend." I smiled playfully. "You know, unless I do get sick on the off chance." I backed up towards the door. "Oh yeah, and thanks for this," I waved the script in the air. With that, I turned and walked out the door, heading to my dorm. With the way everyone was acting, I had the urge to take a long, hot shower.

xXx

About three days before I was suppose to head to Charlies, I called him. No, it wasn't because I was feeling sick. In fact, I was feeling great! I was more worried about some of them getting sick beause this cold that's going around is getting pretty bad. So bad in fact that half the dorms are already empty. Most of the girls went to the hospital because their cold have gotten so bad. I hoped none of them were that bad if they were sick.

When Charles answered the phone, I smiled. "Hey, it's Zoey. I'm sorry for bugging you, I just wanted to check. Are any of you sick?"
 
When the phone rang I jumped for it. It was Zoey and I as exstatic bcause she was sounding sick free and she asked how we were. "We're all good," II replied. We were a paranoid bunch, washing hands and santizing the surface areas with alcohol wipes to kill every single molecule of bacteria. She was the first to call back, the other cast mates that came after her had reported being sick or had not responded at all, but Zoey was proving to be the only good choice at actually playing the game Zoey. All the better for us.

My friends had spentthe days leading up to the call preparing the set, that was my apartment, to turn it into a good survival shelter in appearance. We had prop weapons and a couple real ones and clubs, axes, machetes, the works that hung on racks nailed into the walls and the scanner was picking up law enforcement traffic, there were more people going to the hospitals and some police were arresting very violnt people that they attributed to PCP.

It was scary as they had arrested people a couple blocks down and my neighbors were hacking up hairballs. It reached the point that we wore paint masks outdoors the few times we were out.

Going back to the phone call, "Are you ready to go? Do you have any other questions?" I liked her voice, it was youthful and smooth and had intelligence compared to the other women that had looks but seemed to lack even rundimentry skills in reading advanced words.
 
"Oh, that's great!" I said happily when he told me they were all alright. Which was more then a relief. I might really know any of them, but most of my friends were all in the hospital or locked up in their dorm rooms. It would have been a bummer to hear that they were the same way. That, and if they were, I would have to turn down the role. As much as I thought this idea was fun, there was no way I was getting this cold! It seemed just awful and I wasn't going through it.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I've been reading my lines since you gave them to me and I'm pretty sure I have them all down." I addec as I leaned against the wall. "As for questions, umm no. I think I'm pretty good actually."

I paused for a moment and looked at my door, hearing someone coughing outside it. This wasn't the first time someones down it, but it was never something she liked to hear. It was like they were coughing up a lung! One of the reasons I put tape along my door, sealing any of the cracks. Yeah, it was probably stupid, but I wasn't taking any chances.

"Actually, I do have one question, but not about the script. How is the cold going down where you are? Because it sucks down here. I just curious." I would have told him because I wanted to bring some hand sanatizer or maybe a few extra things to mae sure I didn't get ill, but I wasn't going to make him think I was some clean freak or something.
 
"Our group, my friends and myself are not sick or coughing. We have been taking good care of ourselves. We even taped up the windows and used lots of Frabreeze to kill bacteria in the air!" Giving a light chuckle. We were paranoid to say the least, but Zoey wason the line and she appeared to be eager so my hopes were up as were the rest when my friends looked at me as I talked on the phone and used my hand in sign to spell out "zoey" and they had beaming smiles and looked on with interest. She was going to be one of the key members of the production, we were worried that if she lost interest or became sick then the whole production would not be able to go forward and we desperately wanted to get this going.

"We're all clean, but our neighbors may be coming down with it so we will be sticking inside as much as possible" I said and looked out the window in time to see one car speeding by with a large amount of personal stuff onboard. They were leaving in a hurry.

"Is good to know you're still onboard. We are all anxious to get this started" I said. My friends looks at me with faces of 'dont show too much eagerness' as it might scare her away. I had that effect on people. "If you have any questions or anything that might be btter for the script just write it on the script and when you get here we can go over it, okay?"
 
I laughed. "I totally get it. It's getting pretty bad isn't it?" I said. "I heard on the news that the hospitals are so full that their actually having to send people out of the city to clear some space. I mean have you ever heard of that before?" I asked him.

When he said he wanted to get started, someone started banging on the wall in the room beside her. "Here, can you hold on?" I covered the phone and walked up to the wall that was getting banged on. The room belong to a girl named Hannah. She was actually one of the first girls tto get sick. She went to the hospital for a few days" but then came back, saying she just needed rest. And right now, it so didn't sound like she was resting.

"Hannah, knock it off!" I slammed my hand on the wall a few time, only making her bang harder. "Oh my god." I moved the phone back to my ear and covered my other. "So, when did you want to start this?" I asked, rising my voice a little bit so he could hear me and not the banging.

"I'm sorry about the noise. My neighboro is a bit loud. It's odd to, she was so quite for the past few days. I guess she needed to get it something off her chest."
 
Looking at my watch that had the time as well as the date I said, "We're still going with Saturday morning. Be here by eight and we can get started!" Sounding more eager and I had to raise my voice a bit after hearing more banging on her end of the line. Fortunately we didn't have that trouble here, not yet.

"I've never heard of that before" refering to her previous question. I knew that during many natural disasters the hospitals being full but sending them out of town was rather unheard of and it had me a bit nervous still. The news was coming in still and it was still filled with dread that we eventually turned it off.

Still on the phone with Zoey I asked, "Anyway, do you need a ride to our place? I mean,if you think it would be safer, one of us can go and pick you up" then I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth tightly together, kicking myself for sounded a bit too forward. Then I remembered, she was a cast mate, not a date, so I needed to relax.

My friends were still looking at me, wondering and not doing anything else. Once I was done with Zoey we would be going back to work.
 
"Eight is great!" I usually got up early on the weekend anyway to go jogging. With the illness spreading though, I haven't been able to. At least now I had something to do. "i can so make that."

When he offered to give me a ride to his place, I paused. Not because I didn't wan t to be in a car with any of them, but because I wasn't sure how clean they kept it. I wiped down the front whenever I went out, just in case. But, they couldn't be bad. None of them were sick, meaning they had to keep things pretty clean.

"You know, that would be great." I said, smiling happily. "If you guys could come get me around 7:30 it would be fantasic!" The banging started to get louder and I groaned into the phone. "Look, I have to go. I can barley hear you. I'll text you my address in a bit. I'll see you on Saturday."

Before hanging up, I said, "Tell the others I said hello!" After I hung up, I covered my ears with a sigh trying to ignore the banging. Today was going to be a long day if she kept this up.
 
"Okay, great. See you then!" nearly shouting before she hung up and I wondered if she heard me. Still after hanging up the others were told that Zoey was onboard and they were overjoyed.

"You're picking her up, right?" Leroy enquired as he held a pad of paper in his hand, jottng down little ideas he had formulating. Most if any would not go that far, but he worried that if he dint jot any of it down it would be forgotten. Looking at my friend I gave him a half smile, "She says she'll text me her address. I'm going to be picking her up a 0730 which means we'll all be up a seven."

There was a bit of groaning, we liked to stay up late on the weekends and sleep in, and this was a bit of a chnge but when I said I would be picking up Zoey they all had a defeated look, they wanted to be doing it. Then I remembered that I had to go through my vehicle and clean it up. Normally I had it clean but in preparing the shoot we had been using it a lot and it was cluttered. Putting on my mask and gloves I went out with Leroy with plastic bags and began filling it up. We kept looking abou at the noises around us. Each siren wail had us jump and look in the direction from wence it came before going back to work.

Leroy asked, "you think she's the right one?"

"So far," I said after stuffing some empty cardboxes into the bag," I think she'll do just fine."
 
After a good ten minutes, the banging started to die down, turning into soft pats every now and then. I would have gone over and checked on her, but I coul hear her in the other room, mumbling to herself. She didn't sound like she was in pain, mean, her throat sounded rough, but besides that, she sounded like she was just sick. Besides, if she needed help, she would cry out or call the police.

Since I could finally think, I grabbed my phone and wrote a quick text to Charles, giving him my address for Saturday. Once it was sent, I pushed away from the wall and threw my cell on the bed before I followed after it. I bounced lightly on the bed when I hit it, before I reached to my desk and grabbed my science text book, setting it in front of me.

People might be getting sick, but that didn't mean we got off on classes.... Sadly.

xXx

I buttoned up my half sleeve, black and pink plaid top, leaving the first three buttons undone, before I walked to my closet and pulled out and pair of sneakers, as well as a surgical mask. I usually didn't go out with them, but this cold was still going on! And it was getting worse. Yesturday, a ambulance had to come and pick Hannah up. She had like a total mental break down. Screaming at people, banging on doors and walls. She even started charging a people and trying to attack them!

After I laced up my shoes, I stood up and brushed my hair out of my face before I placed the mask on and grabbed my bag, making sure my script was in it. When I was sure I had eerything I needed, I grabbed a few tissued and walked to the door, heading out.

I moved down the hall quickly, not wanting to be caught by anyone. I just wanted to get out of this small, germ filled hall. Once I got to the main door, I used a tissue to open it up before I stepped out into cool morning air. I moved to the trash can and threw my tissue out and grabbed some hand sanatizer, squeezing it into my hand and hopefully kill away the germs as I waited Charles to get here.

I hope he gets here soon.
 
When Zoey sent me the text I programed it into the GPS and had the route all done. I was so nervous that the next morning I was up before seven, going over everything on the set and combing though the script once again as the rest of my friends were sleeping in the next room soundly. Thus far none were experiencing any signs of the illness, but there was still frequent wails from sirens and the scanner was going nonstop with more reports of domestic violence and what not. It was bad but we still wouldn't be detered by this. We were going to do this movie.

Hopping into my car I checked everything once again, it was a well cleaned Hyundai Tuscon with a green paint scheme. I had it used but it was mine and after going through my kit I had mypaint mask beside me as I rolled out.

There was. Police check point at the intersection up the road, its been there before to catch drunk drivers but when they waved me closer they asked if I was experiencing any flu like symtoms. When I replied 'no' they let me through and once away I let out a long sigh of relief. If they saw the machete in the cargo bay thy might have arrested me.

Pulling up to Zoey's address my eyes were scanning about and I saw her slim figure out there and I gave a light tap on the horn to gan her attention as I pulled up to the curb and unlocked the door, a brilliant smile on my face as I put the Tuscon in park. She was here and we could do this.
 
Back
Top