A Summer as my Mom

Jocasta69

Virgin
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Posts
7
A Summer as my Mom (open rp)

Its hard for me to explain how things got like this, so I'll just start from the beginning. My name was Tom Mason, I was 20 years old and living with my Mom in Monterrey Bay California. Living right next to the beach made it so that surfing soon became my favorite hobby. It certainly did wonders for my body, leaving me with almost washboard abs. That and my sandy brown hair and baby blue eyes made me quite popular with the local girls. I was currently going steady with a beautiful brunette named Samantha. I spent most of my spare time with her and my oldest friend Nate, who I've known since I was 5.

My mother, Allison, had recently turned 39. Although she often worried about her looks, I wasn't ashamed to say I thought she was still as beautiful as ever. Her dirty blonde hair framed a pretty face with vibrant green eyes and full, plump lips. She kept up an almost religious exercise routine of jogging and meeting with a personal trainer. Most of my friends focused on her top assets. childbirth had left her with a natural pair of DD breasts that my friends always took the chance to oggle, despite my telling them to know it off. Nate and the others tell me repeatedly that my mom is a total Milf, mostly to yank my chain.

Mom was quite the hippy when she was younger and still has a couple tattoos from those days, a lotus blossom on her lower back and a celtic spiral on her ankle. Although shes not as wild as she was back then, shes still pretty laid back with me and occasionally I catch the smell of her smoking pot.
She got pregnant with me at 19 and quickly married my father, a software developer. He died of heart failure when I was 8, leaving mom to raise me. The money dad left us kept us taken care of and Mom worked as a hairdresser as well.

On the day this all started, Mom and I were taking a walk down the beach together, as we often did. This day though, Mom was in a particularly bitchy mood. I tried to stay several steps ahead of her as she harped on me about several things. "Don't walk away from me!" I heard her say irritably, and slowed my pace. "As I was saying, You need to be getting things accomplished this summer," she said, "you need to be looking for schools to go to, or get a full time job. I don't want you lounging around the house all summer with Nate!"

"Whats your deal with Nate?" I asked without turning my head. Mom had gotten kinda weird about Nate the last year, not wanting him at the house as much and being harder on him than she'd ever been.

"I don't have a problem with Nate," she replied, pursing her lips. "I just don't want another summer of you two doing virtually nothing."

"ugh... ok Mom!" I snapped. "can you just give it a rest?"

As we continued, we saw a small trader stall set up near the road. Eager for a distraction to our squabble, I made a brisk pace toward the stall, mom following closely. The man behind the stall had a large, bushy beard and long, unkempt hair twisted into dreadlocks. The stall was covered in a variety of handmade jewelry made from hemp, beads and shells. A hand painted sign as the base read: Trader Joe's rare oddities.

Mom caught up to me as I reached the stall, "Hey, I'm still talking to you!"

"Just a second!" I snapped back at her, "I wanna take a look."

"well hurry it up!" she huffed.

"If ya don't mind me saying so sir," softly said the man, who I assumed was Joe, "It looks to me like you two could benefit from a change of perspective."

"What do you mean?" I asked, perplexed. Mom looked at a loss too.

"here," he said without answering me, holding out a pair of seashell necklaces, "these can help you see things from new eyes." I had to admit, the necklaces were beautiful work, with shiny surfaces and small symbols carved into them. He held them out, one to me and one to mom.

Even mom seemed to have forgot our argument as she studied the strange piece intently. "They certainly are lovely..." she said, "how much for both of them?"

For you fine folk, "$7.69". Mom and I looked through our pockets and strangely enough, had that exact amount between the two of us.

"Enjoy," the old man said before we started back towards out house. Mom and didn't argue anymore on the way back, though she did repeat her expectations of me when we got home.

"Its time you started acting like an adult son," she said to me before heading to bed. I rolled my eyes and got ready for bed. As I was about to climb in bed, a sparkle from my jacket caught me eye. I fished out my necklace from the pair we had bought. The way the light shone off the surface was almost... mesmerizing. Almost in a daze, I slid the necklace over my head. As I looked at my reflection in the mirror the necklace suddenly seemed to... glow. Staring at the mirror with restrained disbelief, I watched as the necklace reached a suddenly intense intensity of light and then... just disappeared. The cord, the glowing shell, all of it.... just vanished. As my mind struggled to make sense of what I had just seen, a sudden wave of tiredness washed over me. Plenty of time to figure things out in the morning, I told myself as I surrendered to sleep. I could figure everything out in the morning....

I woke to the harsh sound an alarm clock two feet from my head. without looking, I groped blindly toward the offending sound and managed to hit the snooze button. As I started to wake, I squinted at the early morning sun streaming through my window. Wait, that couldn't be right, since my room didn't have a window. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I suddenly realized I was in Mom's room. How did I get in here? I don't remember falling asleep here... I reached up to scratch my head in confusion... and gasped in surprise as my hand brushed against long blonde hair that I suddenly realized was in my face. The gasp I let out was my next surprise, as a breathy, feminine sound escaped my lips. At this point I froze for a moment, somewhat hoping that if I didn't move or make a sound, this dream or whatever it was would end. After what seemed like an eternity trying not to feel anything in my increasingly foreign body, I swallowed hard and climbed out of the bed. I quickly padded to Mom's private bathroom since it was the closest one. As I moved quickly across the room, I could feel new sensations from my chest. When I reached the bathroom mirror, I found myself staring into the lovely face of my own mother, Allison Mason. My new, pretty lips fell open into a slack O.

It was then that I felt the panic I had been trying to suppress rising quickly. My bountiful chest started rising and falling quickly as I started to hyperventilate. "This isn't happening, this isn't happening..." I squeaked over and over, the sound of my mother's sweet voice coming from my mouth proving me wrong every time.
 
Last edited:
I was wearing one of mom's silk nighties. The soft material snugly hugged the curves of my new body. I took three deep breaths and closed my eyes, then opened them again. My mother's face still stared back at me. "I'm... my mom", I said out loud, hearing my soft female voice echo around the bathroom. I looked down for the first time at my new breasts. With trembling slender hands, I reached up and cupped the mounds of flesh. All possibility of this being a dream seemed to drain away as squeezed my breasts experimentally. They certainly were a part of me. I reached behind myself and gripped two handfuls of my new bottom. "Oh my god..." I thought with embarrassment, "my butt feels HUGE. It was like someone had stuck two cushions onto my behind.

Biting my lower lip, I moved one of my hands towards my crotch, patting around the soft material. I knew what I would find (or wouldn't find), but I needed to be sure. Sure enough, my familiar bulge was replaced by a flat mound. I jerked my hand away like I'd been burned. I had a VAGINA. and it was my mom's vagina to boot, making it that much more gross to me.

I decided to put on something less flimsy that the silk nightie. The soft material kept rubbing against my body, bringing up all sorts of alien sensations. I walked to mom's walk in closet and opened it up. I had never been in mom's closet and realized that I didn't know where anything was. Suddenly, a strange sensation swept over me. For a moment, I felt like I was seeing flashes of memory through my mom's eyes. I saw myself doing laundry and putting clothes away.

When I snapped back to the present, I looked back at the closet and realized I knew where everything was kept. I stripped off the nightie, taking care not to look too much at my naked body, and quickly grabbed a set of panties and a bra. I pulled the panties up as fast as I could, then set about putting on the bra. As I placed my breasts in the cups, I wondered how I was going to manage this, having never used a bra before. To my great surprise, my long nailed, slender fingers moved with a seemingly practiced grace, and before I knew it, I had the bra hooked up perfectly.

I paused a moment at this. "how did I do that?" I asked aloud. I shook my head and grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a blouse. After putting these on, I felt a little less.... exposed.
 
Back
Top