And Top Performer Goes To... (Closed to Ukstud69)

smiley8022

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Posts
5,448
scene-girl-hair-15.jpg


Name: Alex Caron, A.K.A.-Emo Sex Goddess
Age: 22
Hair Color: She had dyed it beach blonde with black highlights and pink highlights as well a few years ago, keeping it updated and fresh.
Eye Color: Bright Blue
Height: 5"4
Breasts: C40
Profession: Female pornstar

Alex had never been quite the one to fit in. Throughout her childhood, she had been more interested in what the adults were doing behind closed doors, to why some boys would be interested in girls with short skirts and low tops. When she had hit puberty, she had been elated to be growing breasts and maturing.

She had matured young, having her C cupped breasts by the time she was thirteen years of age, her hourglass figure as well, which drew the guys in, like taking candy from a baby. She had lost her virginity at age 15, and needless to say, she was in love. With sex, of course.

You may as well say what you're thinking, she was a slut. She knew it. She would wear the sluttiest clothes possible, just to get a guy's attention, she loved it. She was the biggest tease out there, and when she wanted someone, she wasn't afraid to let them know.

The day she turned eighteen, she hit the local porn industry, having signed up a week previous, even doing her interview, she was taken to the manager himself for coming at age 17. The company had planned on banning her for doing such thing, but the manager caught the glint in her eye, the excitation she showed, and had taken an eye for her, immediately telling her to come back the day she turned eighteen, when they hired her.

She'd been working the industry for five years now, who had known that when she signed up, she would become one of the world's hottest women? Everybody wanted her, she had people begging her to join their company, leave her own company for theirs, men begging to fuck her, but she didn't care about average men now, she had fallen in love with porn, performing, and the all around concept of porn, of fucking for hours, of hardcore fucking, she loved all of it.

IC:

Wiping the sweat from her brow, Alex takes a towel from the rack, blotting at her neck and breasts, one of her assistants fanning her with a stack of papers as she lays on a desk, having just finished a threesome with some stunning young men. They weren't much older than her, but they really knew how to get her off. She laughed in sheer pleasure as she heard her name being called out.

Sitting up on the desk, Alex spreads her legs and looks around until she sees the producer of all walking into setting. He walks up, gives her a hug and kiss on the cheek as he playfully squeezes her cheeks with the biggest grin possible.

"That was fantastic. Man, your scenes get better and better, you're perfect doll." He winks.

"Well they don't call me the Emo Sex Goddess for no reason." Alex says with a grin and a wink as she hops down from the desk, her breasts jiggling. "Did you need me for some reason?" She asks curiously, drinking out of her bottle of water.

"Yeah, faculty meeting. Be in the board room, five minutes. Don't worry about clothes." He says with a smirk.

"Wow, sure does give me a lot of time, thanks Chris!" Alex called after him as he jogs off.

Slowly making her way to the board room, Alex still somehow ended up as one of the first people in the room. Looking around, Alex scowled upon seeing a group of guys toward the back. Drake just happened to be with them. 'Gosh, that man infuriates me.' She thought to herself.

She wanted to go back there and say something, but Chris came in the room at that moment as the rest of the performers began to come in, some topless, some pants-less, some performers simply nude, like herself. She took her seat in the front row and listened as Chris began to talk.

Alex quickly became bored, what was he going on and on about anyhow? When she looked up, he was staring at her as if she were stupid. She straightened up in her chair and looked up as Drake was standing next to Chris in the front. Oh god, what had he done now?

"What?" She asked with a bit of an edge.

"I told you to come up here, now come on." Chris told her while giving her the look to calm down.

Standing up from her chair, Alex stood next to Chris and Drake, forcing a smile as she looked at him, wanting to know what this is was all about.

"Ladies and gents, you see these two? They are your competition." Chris said excitedly, making Alex look at him curiously. "Drake here is your main man. The Ink-Machine, he's pulling in thousands of dollars each day, his rates have gone through the roof, he's the hottest man in Hollywood." He said with a grin, making her frown.

"Alex on the other hand, our very own Emo Sex Goddess, or as I like to call her, our Emo Sex Doll, is also pulling in more than enough money each day, I'd like to know what she's doing with all of it. She's number one on every Top 100 women list, her body is insured for millions, she's the hottest woman in Hollywood, much less the world for that matter."

"My point is, they know what they're doing, what they need to do, and how to do it correctly. If you don't already, you should want to be them!" He said, trying to make his point loud and clear. "My point is, there's a prize up for grabs. I talked it over with the company, and I think our top performer should receive a prize for his, or her hard work." He says with a big grin while hitting the projector button.

A picture of a gorgeous island comes to view, "Hawaii!" Flashing across the screen. Pictures of a famous, remarkable resort come on the slides, pictures of inside, pictures of the island, the ocean, of everything. The last slide includes:

-An international vacation trip for 2.
-Top Performer of the month shall receive this prize.
-You must have the most rates, the most views, the highest popularity.
-Favoritism will not be shown among the contestants.

Alex's eyes widened as she realized what was up for grabs, she was so close, Drake was her only real competition. She swallowed the tightness in her throat as the lights were turned on and all the actors broke out in conversation between one another.

"That being said." Chris said loudly. "I think you all should get back to work." He says with a smile, dismissing everyone.

Alex turns slowly and looks at you before a sexy smile appears on her face.

"Yeah Drake, get back to work, you're going to need it." She says in a teasing voice.
 
"Shh!" She told him furiously, her eyes glaring at him as he mentioned the words "Mom" and "Dad". "Are you trying to get us caught?!" She whisper-yelled at him furiously.

Crossing her arms over one another, Alex glared at her brother as he began talking to her. She remained in her pissed stature, one of her bare feet tapping against the tiled floor until her brother's hand reached out to flicker one of her blue locks of hair. With a glare, Alex smacked his hand away. She was content to stay silent until he mentioned Chris' pet names for her. That was crossing the line, one step too far.

"For your information, I have not had sex with that man one time in my life! I wish I could say the same about you and your old manager. Isn't that why you had to fire her? So she wouldn't spill the secret that she helped you in the marketing?" She told him, more of a rhetorical question than a question at all, her brows arched high and mean.

Ignoring his words about the holiday trip she let her ears tune back in when he brought up his manager. How interesting. "Talk to your manager about the competition being a fair fight? Go ahead, you have nothing to worry about with that one, bub. Chris isn't judging, he only presented the prize." She whispered with a mischievous smirk on her lips.

"If I were you, I'd be worrying about marketing and sales. I'm clearly ahead by ten percent and the new movie being released tonight of mine will clearly make that double. Time to go crying to Todd." She snapped once more, referring to your agent.

Rolling her eyes at you with a smirk playing at the corners of her lips, Alex quickly grabbed her purse from the chair she had been drawn from and turns back to grin at you. "Don't worry, I'll take lots of pictures in Hawaii for you. And if I'm in a good mood, I'll send you a little video of something like this."

Alex turned around and spanked her ass hard enough to hear a 'smack' before waving her fingers bye to her brother and walking out of the room. She was ahead in numbers, she hadn't been lying about that. But ten percent or not, she had to get down to business and work her butt off. She had a lead, and she needed to keep it that way.
 
Alex ran her fingers through her hair with a sigh as she looked around the busy studio, the place was swarming with half naked, naked, and fully clothed actors and actresses. With a place like this, most people thought that it was a piece of cake. It wasn't always that way. You have to put long hours in the studio to get the outcome that the director wants. You have to pull long hours of getting fucked, or fucking. You have to be put in uncomfortable positions just so it looks hot and it guarantees your viewer's pleasure.

She wasn't complaining, not in the slightest. She loved her job, she just wished that the outside world had even the slightest clue to everything that went on inside of these walls.

"Alex, you better get on the roll!"

Rolling her eyes, Alex turned and accepted the hug of one of her co-stars in her upcoming film with a smile.

"Oh hush, I still have three hours to get ready! It's only two and we're starting at five!"

"Dang, I was hoping to get started a little earlier, if you know what I mean." He winked with a grin.

"Oh be quiet, you perv." She laughed softly.

"You know you can't wait!"

"See you later, Brad!"

With the roll of her eyes and a soft laugh, Alex made her way toward her dressing room with her heart beating slightly faster. Tonight was going to be one of her bigger premiers and things had to go perfectly.

Five o' clock

"Places everybody!" The director called loud enough for the actors to hear him clearly.

"Action!"

Walking out onto the set, she looked dead into the camera and licked her lips with a sexy smile. She wasn't used to being in an "outside" set. It looked so real, but it was still indoors.

Alex made her way over to one of the lawnchairs where she sat down and picked up the bottle of baby oil that was sitting beside her on the table. She slowly opened the cap and began to pour the liquid into her hand, the oil dripping all over her tan skin.

Once her stomach, legs, and arms were covered in oil, Alex began to massage the oil into her cleavage and breasts, a small moan leaving her lips. She began to rub it more in her skin before she reached up and undid the straps to her bikini, throwing the top onto the ground next to her, her breasts bouncing free of their confinement, perky and round, capped by pink nipples.

She continued to rub the oil into her breasts before she caught the signal from her director to move on. She began to rub the oil down her stomach, her hand moving up and down the length of her torso before slipping into her bottoms and running along the length of her slit, her fingers brushing across her throbbing clit as she moaned out for the camera, her eyes catching a brief glimpse of her two co-stars standing behind a bush across the pool.

Alex untied the strings to her bottoms and let them fall to the ground as well before she heard the bush rustle and she pretended to be surprised.

"Who's there?" She called, sitting up on the lawnchair.

"Sorry Ms. Brooks!" The two men walked out from behind the bushes, looking guilty with a glint of lust in their eyes.

"Oh gosh, you two scared me! Did you get the pool cleaned like you were supposed to?"

Both nodded as Chris held the cleaning net up with his hands. "Everything's done like you wanted."

"Good. Will one of you come help me rub this into my back?"

Brad smiled and walked up to her with a nod. "Sure thing."

Alex lay back on the chair and closed her eyes as she felt the boy's hands on her body, massaging the oil into her back and getting lower. Once he reached her ass, he began to massage her flesh, groping her tenderly as she moaned softly. When he lightly spanked her, she moaned out louder, her slit growing in juices.

Next came the fellatio scene and the undressing of both boys, their hard cocks throbbing in their hands as they approached her. She took her time going from one cock to the other, back and forth. She would let her talented tongue and lips service one cock before switching to the other.

This continued for a good ten minutes before Brad pulled her ass to the end of the lawnchair and began to lick at her dripping slit. With a moan, Alex's head fell back and she opened her mouth graciously for Chris to fill. Once she had her orgasm, Brad filled her pussy with his throbbing member and Chris continued to fuck her mouth, her moans sounding around his length.

Before she knew it, she was sitting on Chris' cock, her ass swallowing him up while Brad filled her pussy and both began to saw her in half, her moans loud and proud as her body was being taken to cloud nine. When Alex looked up, she noticed her brother standing in the crowd that had taken place at the studio.
 
Alex didn't really know what to do. She couldn't just yell out at the crowd for her brother to go away, she couldn't stop her scene, and she couldn't let it show that it affected her. Yeah, she wasn't exactly comfortable that her brother was here watching her getting fucked by two guys. But at the same time, she wasn't exactly turned off by the fact. She'd always wondered what he'd do if he watched one of her scenes or movies.

She'd watched his movies before, only because some of her friends thought he was a total God and loved watching his stuff. But it wasn't the same. He'd never watched her-that she knew of- and it was just, kind of awkward. Alex happened to catch her brother's comment, which made her slightly angry. But you could never tell that she was upset, she was smiling and letting her face take that of a sex goddess on.

"Mmm God, you are so fucking tight and delicious."

The guy said that was fucking her pussy, his lips nipping at her perky nipples as she threw her head back, letting her hair fall out of her hair and face as she let a loud moan leave her lips. She started to really grind her hips back against each guy's cock that was thrusting deep inside of both her holes, sawing her petite little body in half.

She looked back up to see an aggravated look on her brother's face, which made her smile. She felt her body heating up, but she didn't know why. Was she getting hot over her brother watching her? No, that couldn't be it. She didn't know what it was, but she was seriously getting hotter and hotter with each minute that passed, her clit was absolutely throbbing.

Before she knew it, she was cumming on both cocks, her moans loud and her whimpers fragile as her pussy pulled at his cock, her ass tightening up on her co-stars cock. Her director signaled the next move and she gladly pushed at Brad's chest to leave her pussy.

As he pulled out of her, she stood up off of his cock and began to suck on Brad's dick, alternating between each cock in front of her face. Her spit and gargles were heard as each man began to fuck her face when it was their turn. She reached a hand down to massage her clit as they fucked her face, her body getting hot once more as one of her more popular features was the fact that she had no gag reflex.

Alex looked at the other man that had been fucking her ass as she stood up and he slowly filled her ass. Next, she was pulled up on his body, his cock hammering her ass as he held her in his arms, her legs sprawled over his arms as he fucked her hard. Brad walked forward and rubbed her glistening pussy, spreading it for the camera to see as they zoomed in before he filled her hole, fucking her just as hard as she threw her head back and moaned loudly, her chest rising and falling rapidly as they massaged her breasts.

She knew she was getting paid big tonight for this movie.
 
She didn't know what it was, but she was on top of her game tonight. Maybe it was the fact that the managers were actually allowing a live audience, or the fact that she knew the girl that her brother was with at the moment, had come to get pointers from her of all people. But Alex was soaking wet and incredibly turned on. A part of her didn't even know if this was going to satiate her lust or not, she just felt so horny!

She knew though, it wasn't over her brother watching her get rammed on film. That couldn't be it! It couldn't...could it? No, that was nonsense! Drake was her brother, simply getting dragged here by the girl he wanted to fuck, and he was forced into watching his sister get fucked by two guys, that was all. Neither one of them were enjoying the situation, and it would all be over soon, that was all.

Or so she thought...

Alex could feel her orgasm approaching, feel both cocks swelling inside of her tight holes, and she could definitely feel the sweat coating all three of their bodies, their hearts pounding fast as the promised orgasms were on the near horizon. What the audience didn't know about the finale, wouldn't hurt them.

A smile spread on Alex's face at the thought of the ending scene as she threw her head back and whimpered loudly.

"Mmm, fuck you like getting fucked by these two fat cocks, don't you baby?" One of her costars asked, breaking into his dirty talk.

"You like feeling my fat cock hammering into your tight little pussy? God, you're so fucking wet, it feels so good on my dick, baby." He moaned before kissing her, his teeth pulling on her lip a little harshly as she moaned loudly at the sensation before his hand dove down and began to furiously rub her clit, her head falling back onto the shoulder of the man fucking her ass, her body beginning to grind on both men.

She could hear the grunts and groans from her costars, could feel her stomach burning with desire, her heart pounding faster than ever, and her body grinding on the men as her orgasm began to pound her lithe little body.

"Oh God, fuck my holes! Fuck me hard and fast, mmm!" She squealed, the camera zooming in to appreciate the action. "Godddd! I'm cumming, so fucking hard!" She whimpered loudly as her body spasmed and was rocked by her orgasm.

And the two men did just that. They fucked her, and fucked her good. The slapping of bodies was audible on the set, as well as the sounds of each individual's moans, groans, whimpers, and cries. She felt each cock swell, and felt their cum spewing deep inside of each of her holes.

When both men were finished and her orgasm had torn through her like a tornado, they sat her down onto her feet and she panted hard, her chest heaving as she fought to catch her breath. She slowly bent over the chair though as one guy held a plate beneath her ass, the cum slowly dripped onto the plate before the guy used a spoon to scrape the cum out of her pussy, globs of white spunk landing on the plate.

Alex turned around, sitting on her knees on the lawn chair as she took the plate from his hand and slowly licked the cum off of the plate. A drip dropped onto her breasts, where she began to rub it into her skin while licking all of the cum off of the plate. She sat the plate aside while showing her tongue to the camera, swishing the cum around in her mouth, and then swallowing it like a whore they thought she was.

"Mmm, I love cum from big fat cocks." She spoke to the camera with a sexy grin. "Come here."

Next, she spent fifteen minutes alternating between the two cocks in her hand, bobbing her head from head to base in one drop before switching to the next cock. She cleaned their balls with her tongue as well, before she stood up from the chair and smiled wide.

"This will be our little secret, okay?" She told each boy with a smile before placing a kiss on each man's cheek and then walking out of the scene, into the "house".

"And cut! That's a wrap!" The director called out.

Alex took a towel from her assistant and walked back onto the set where men and women alike came up to her and began to discuss how great she was. She simply smiled and nodded before her manager walked up and pulled her into a hug.

"My god woman, you get better with each scene you do! I mean do you know how many hard cocks I can count from your audience, or how many girls' eyes I saw on you, wanting to be you? You're the sexiest thing on the market, and this is definitely going to up your ratings."

"Thank you!" She told him with a grin. "This is just perfect!"

She began to walk off set and toward her dressing room when the blonde that her brother was with came up to her excitedly.

"Hey! I know you don't know me, but I'm a huge fan, and I would love to get some pointers some time, if you don't mind? And I'm sure you two have met, right? Drake, Alex. Alex, Drake."

Alex simply smirked at her brother before returning her gaze to the girl. "Oh yes, we're quite acquainted, that's for sure. And sure sweetie, I'd love to meet up and give you some pointers. Alex wrote her number down and handed it to the girl with a smile. Just text me, and maybe we can all go out for dinner in a few hours?"

Instead of waiting for a reply, Alex winked at her brother with a smirk before walking away and toward her dressing room to get a shower.
 
Her body had been washed, the shower long, hot, and relaxing. She was finally calming down from being so turned on in her earlier scene, and confusion was starting to set in. Alex wiped away the built up condensation on the mirror in her dressing room from the steamy shower before looking at her face in the reflection and sighing.

What was happening here? Her brother had been on set for her scene earlier, and he had stayed the entire shoot. He hadn't done anything absurd, besides try to talk down on the film and actors, before watching the rest of it. She hadn't been put off or performed any less, she had even been told that she had performed better than usual tonight. Had her own brother made her hot?

Shaking the thought from her head with a sigh, Alex applied her makeup before blow-drying and straightening her hair. Satisfied with her hair and makeup, she quickly pulled on a small pair of zebra shorts topped with a black tank top. She hit call on her phone and was walking out of her dressing room with her purse and keys a few minutes later.

"Hey, wanna join me and a few friends for dinner and some pointers to a female amateur?"

"Sure, but who's the girl?" The man replied.

"Some girl that Drake knows. She's kinda hot, you should be able to hit that pretty easily." She grinned. "Unless you have something else in mind."

"Oh babe, you know I'd pick you first any day." He laughed softly. "So when should I be ready?"

"Right now. I'm on my way to your dressing room, I'll be there in a few minutes and then we can drive over."

"Looking forward to it."

Hanging up the phone, Alex made her way over to his smaller, yet cozy dressing room that she knew all too familiar. After a few minutes of waiting on him, the pair made their way to her car, and over to the restaurant. Granted, it was only a block over, but she wanted to leave from here and go home or out, or whatever, not walk back over to get her car.

Making their way inside, the pair took their seat in the booth before ordering drinks and waiting around. It wasn't long before her brother and the girl from earlier walked in and looked around. She could tell by the look on Drake's face, that he thought they had gotten here first. Boy, was he wrong.

Alex stood from the booth, her shirt rising up to reveal her tanned stomach as she waved at the couple. The girl grinned happily and made her way over as Alex gave her a hug before watching her slide into the booth across from her, Drake sitting in front of Alex.

"Well then, I've seen a little too much of you today, but I guess I can remain civilized, for Brooke's benefit."

Alex smirked cockily and looked up as the waiter approached before Drake could get another word in. The four ordered their meals and the appetizers were brought out as Alex took a sip of her drink before looking over at Brooke.

"So, are there any specific questions you wanted to ask me?"
 
Alex subconsciously played with a single fry before raising it to her mouth and slowly chewing on the food. She tuned in on the last part of the girl's words, a smile appearing on her full lips as she brushed her hair out of her eyes and slowly leaned forward, toward the young girl who was clearly still an amateur.

I wonder how long he'll keep this girl around.. Until he finds a new piece of ass that wasn't so clingy, and eager for his sister's advice?

With a smirk playing part on her lips due to her own thoughts, Alex took in the slight pink coloring to the girl's face with a slightly larger smile appearing on her face.

"So you've never performed a DP scene, you've never taken part in one in your own life, and you're here now asking me for advice on how to handle it, and go about it?"

Alex arched a brow at the girl before smiling warmly.

"You came to the right girl, my friend." She told Brooke quite confidently, but not honestly all the same. "I can't say that I know what kind of position you're in, because I took part in numerous DP scenes and I made sure to experiment with all different types of sexual encounters, before I auditioned to join the industry."

Alex gave a small shrug of her shoulders before continuing.

"What can I say? I made extra sure that I was going to like doing such dirty things on any given notice, and that I was going to be able to do such things for long periods of time, and so forth. The thing is, you just have to relax. And that goes for all positions, all scenes, all co-stars. We as pornstars have little to no say in what goes on in our films. Sure, we have our managers who claim to be choosing what's best for us and blah, blah. But the truth? Higher management is shooting down orders, pairing up hot-shot pornstars, and picking scenes based on the perverts of America, and there you go. Once you get your first big film out there, and you're in spotlight for once, you'll get noticed. Trust me, it will be no time before a girl like you with a pretty face and a hot body gets picked up on interest."

Flashing a smile at the girl, Alex took a sip of her pink lemonade before catching onto her brother's interest in the waiter, and the flirting that had already taken place mid-conversation. Taking a bite of her food without much interest into what she was actually eating, Alex continued to make pointers to the girl who was eagerly writing them down in her phone as if she was at a corporate meeting and had to hang onto every word she said. With a slight eye roll while the girl wasn't looking, Alex gladly welcomed her shot of tequila with a devilish smirk. Tequila was exactly what she needed at a time like this.

"Drake....earth to Drake..."

She was pulled from her thoughts as she heard Brooke's voice calling out to her brother, which made her realize that both brother and sister had zoned out in the moment, but only Drake had been called out upon doing so. With another smirk, Alex zoned back into the conversation while pouring some salt onto her arm, the salt shaker falling from her grip and hitting the table with a loud thud as she realized just what the young girl was asking her brother.

Alex's shaky hand reached out to pick up the salt shaker while trying to wrap her mind around what the girl had just previously spoken before the girl continued on with her consistent chatter.

Does this girl ever shut up?

Not only was Brooke shocked that Drake had said that they had never worked together, but she was also too blonde to understand what he had just said. Instead, the ditzy blonde continued to excitedly ask questions about why the two stars had never performed a DP scene together at the studio. Was this girl crazy?

Cringing slightly, Alex knew what was coming after Drake slowly explained that the two had never performed any scenes together, before it even happened. When the young girl practically yelled at her brother in shock, Alex took that as her cue to take her drink. Raising her arm to her mouth, Alex sucked the salt off of her skin, titled the shot back, and then allowed her full lips to wrap around the lime wedge, the fiery liquid burning all the way down her throat and into her stomach as she let out a deep breath and glanced at Brooke, then Drake.

Upon hearing her brother's excuse about the two of them not being friends, Alex felt like banging her head against the table, or hitting him for being so moronic. Really? His best excuse was that they aren't exactly friends? She was going to bust his balls about that one later, she absolutely had to. Alex looked up to see the panicked facials of her brother, his eyes meeting hers as she shivered involuntarily before looking back to Brooke and smiling softly.

"Don't mind him, he's quite stupid if he doesn't know the real reason. You know men, they never do know the insight like us girls. Their brains are too small to figure it out, really." Alex grinned slightly, even believing the start to her own lie. "Truth is, do you really think they would just give out a performance like that, for nothing? Just treat it like some other little backyard fuck session? I think not." Alex spoke confidently.

Brushing her hair onto her back, Alex leaned forward and smiled at the young girl.

"You see, you have Drake who's second in the industry. The Ink Machine, D-Stud, whatever you'd like to call him. I've never personally watched, though I should have by now, but from what I've heard, he's a good fuck. I'm sure you know that by now? Don't be embarrassed. Sex is just another daily activity in the lives of a pornstar. Anyways, he's hot, has a great body, thick cock from what I've heard, and can go for hours on end. No wonder he's second in business, he's perfect."

She didn't necessarily like to talk so highly of her brother, for she knew that it would go straight to his head, but she had no other choice.

"And first in the industry? That would be moi. I'm not bragging in any way here, but I'm the girl that every guy in America wants. I'm the Emo sex goddess, the sex doll, the dream come true. You know?"

Alex flashed a sexy smile at Brooke, her eyes uniting with her brother's briefly before glancing away.

"How long do you think that the public has wanted to either watch a scene with America's two hottest stars in it, or catch them in the real world hooking up? You know how hot that would be? Now do you really think that the industry is just going to give that up for such a small price? I think not. Corporate will eventually come to that one day when their ideas are running low and they need to bank some money. But until that time comes, the industry is going to hold back, hold off on that performance, until they can make the most profit off of us. Make sense now?"

Reaching out for seconds, Alex made sure to make a scene about licking the salt off of her wrist and downing her second shot.
 
Alex sat her empty shot down and let her fingers play with the smooth glass surface of the glass, her eyes lowering as she began to wonder what was going through her brother's mind. In truth, they were never really around each other as of recent unless they were at their parent's house for holidays or they had to be in the same room for a board meeting at work. Glancing up at his face as felt his eyes on her own face, she noticed his face was a bit tense before he ended up blurting something out.

Once she heard his words, her eyebrows rose and she gave him a questioning look. Was he serious? He really was suggesting that she of all people should work with Brooke, who's an amateur that's about to take part in her first DP scene? Glancing over to make sure that the young girl wasn't watching, Alex rolled her eyes at the mere suggestion that she would work with the girl so soon.

Upon hearing her brother talk about Corporate deciding when they would work together, she felt cold chills roll up her spine, her eyes moving away from her brother's face as she tried to ignore the warm feeling she felt growing inside of her stomach. Her feeling was instantly forgotten once she heard Tony's comment about how he would watch the film if she and Brooke worked together, casting a wink toward the two girls, causing Alex to give a visible eye roll, not caring who watched.

Alex started to say something in return, to ridicule him for such a suggestion without the girl hearing her words, but he continued on with his stupidity. At first his words slipped her ears, but she almost choked on her pink lemonade when she heard the suggestion that they would make a good orgy scene. Coughing for a few seconds, Alex regained her composure and just put on a fake smile to the people surrounding her before she took another drink of her lemonade and was hoping that all of the crazy talk was over.

Reaching for another shot to calm her rising nerves, her hand had just latched around the glass surface of the shot glass when Brooke spoke up and continued to talk about the four of them participating in an orgy. Alex quickly brought the shot over to in front of her at the table as she heard her name leave Brooke's mouth while a soft laughter followed her words. Was she serious as well?! What was with her and Tony? Not to be rude, but they had to have lost their minds, or were lightweight drunks. They were nothing in comparison when compared to Drake and herself. She and her brother had worked their asses off - no pun intended, but quite literally - to get to the level they were at now, and she wasn't about to waste her time with a guy who had hardly starred in any shows and a girl who was just now getting her shot at being in a film.

Alex quickly sank the shot as Brooke turned her attention toward Drake. Alex noticed her hand moving beneath the table, causing her brow to arch as she tried to suppress the smile on her face. This girl was seriously already drunk or feeling tipsy after only two shots and was trying to convince the four of them to participate in an orgy together! Alex had to find an excuse to get out of here, and soon.

Pulling her phone out of her jacket pocket and layed it on the table in front of her as she slowly began to type out a message while keeping her eyes on her brother and Brooke to make it seem as if she were actually into what the girl was trying to get started. As Drake replied about not feeling too good, Alex smiled. Her smile only grew brighter as the girl practically begged Drake to come, promising that the girls would make him feel a lot better. Hearing her name, she turned to look at the girl and smiled.

"Hmm? Yeah, we would." She spoke softly, almost a purr, trying to seem realistic as she flashed a smile at Drake.

"If you guys will excuse me, I need to run to the bathroom real quick, my manager wants me to call him and I don't want to be rude by doing it here. I'll be back in a few minutes."

And with a finishing smile, she excused herself and walked to the bathroom, hitting send on the message she had typed out as she stepped inside of the girl's bathroom.

Hey, keep up the act of not feeling well, it will give me the excuse of offering you a ride home and getting us out of here. I'll be back in a minute and just keep acting like you're getting worse so we can get the heck out of here.

Alex waited a few more minutes, also sending a message to one of her other guy friends to meet her at this restaurant right away. Leaving the bathroom, she made her way to the table and sat down across from Drake with a concerned look on her face.

"Hey you don't look too well, Drake. Are you feeling okay? Do you need me to take you home? I don't mind." She offered sweetly. "Not that I don't want to do this orgy," She paused, flashing a sexy smile at her fellow pornstars. "But I did pull a favor and get you a back up guy if you want to follow through and practice for your DP scene." Alex told Brooke with a grin. "I just think you'd enjoy yourself a lot with this guy," She reached over and slowly drew her fingers across Tony's face, her thumb brushing over his lip before she turned back toward Brooke with a smile.

"Matter of fact, here's my guy now."

Standing up from the table, she walked toward the strikingly handsome man that was advancing toward the table and embraced him with a hug.

"Brooke, this is Jake. Jake, this is Brooke. Jake, you and Tony know each other, yes?"

"Yeah, we've worked together before." Jake said with a grin, winking at Brooke. "I hope this isn't weird for you, but when Alex told me that there was a pretty girl who needed help with some DP practice, I couldn't pass up that offer."
 
Alex finished the greetings and formalities before wrapping an arm around Drake's shoulders 'in support' as he stood from the table slowly, 'weakly'. Watching as he began to draw money out of his wallet for the four of them, Alex began to protest herself but Brooke beat her to it. And by that point, she wanted nothing more than to get out of the restaurant and get away from the awkward position the two siblings had been put into.

Her arm continued to 'support' her brother's weight, holding him close as they walked away to look convincing for the people they had just left behind at the table. Once they were out the doors and outside alone, Alex let out the breath that she had been holding, her lungs filling with air as she tried to steady her breathing.

"Oh gosh, that was a close one. You owe me."

She teased while walking toward her car, not expecting on him to actually want to be in her car with her, but she didn't mind. She used to love spending time with him, and she actually enjoyed the idea of giving him a ride home. After unlocking her car, getting in, and putting her seatbelt on, Alex started her car and backed swiftly out of the parking spot before pulling onto the main road.

Alex glanced over at her brother as he began to ask questions without pausing in between, a soft smile taking place on her lips. They were slightly awkward around one another, but what was new? When you go from spending every waking hour of every day together, to avoiding one another and hardly speaking other than holidays and only seeing one another half nude or completely naked at work, things tended to grow a little weird, or awkward, or both.

"Well to answer your first question, no. They still have no clue that I'm a pornstar. Unlike some people in the family," She turned to give him a knowing look. "I actually value my parents' opinions." Alex smiled before reaching over and turning some music on softly, to allow some background noise. "And to be honest? I have no clue what they think I do. I mean, I think they still think that I'm doing photography while looking for a real job. Mom loves that I do photography, but dad doesn't think I can make a living on taking stupid photos." She spoke, mimicking their father's voice.

"Typical dad, yeah?" Rolling her eyes, she took a turn and continued driving. Things seemed peaceful for once, calm. "I mean, it's not necessarily a lie. I still do photo shoots for engagements, wedding film, baby pictures, senior pictures, you get the point."

Pulling up to the red light that was about three blocks from his house, she glanced over at him and moved his hair out of his eyes with a tender smile.

"I miss this, spending time with you. I mean after you told mom and dad about what you do and left home, you left me there to listen to their criticism for the a couple years. And then I joined the industry, and had to lie to them behind their backs. And now that I've moved out and away from home, I feel like we need to spend more time together. I mean I know I'm not the best sister in the world," She pulled up in front of his apartment building and put her car in park. "but I'd like to think that we actually enjoyed spending time together at one point in our lives." She spoke softly.

"Am I wrong?"
 
Last edited:
Her fingers found their way to the zipper on her jacket, subconsciously playing with it to distract herself. Somewhere in her mind, she realized that Drake did the same thing when he was nervous or just put into a situation where he hadn't been in a while, or ever before. It wasn't an awkward situation, just uncommon and unfamiliar.

"No you're not the best sister in the world.... but I guess you aren't the worst sister either,"

Alex's eyes lit up, the small amount of happiness radiating through her from his words as a smile took form on her lips. As he started to talk about their past spent together, she couldn't help but to laugh softly, nodding her head and agreeing to his words. They were all true, and they both knew it. They used to be inseparable to the point where people always thought they were twins.

"Oh gosh, don't remind me. Looking back, I was like one big pathetic puppy dog. I always had to know what big bubby Drake was doing, so I could do it too."

With an arched brow, Alex shrugged her shoulders and let out a sigh.

"That's the beauty of irony."

She flashed a smile his way before she lost her self control and started laughing at his words.

"My high sex drive and love of cock?" She asked with an arched brow. "I would hope to God that you weren't to blame for those two traits."

Alex sat back in her seat as he announced that this was his apartment building. She started to fiddle with her jacket zipper once more as she nodded at his words about seeing her tomorrow. When he continued to speak, to invite her to come upstairs and have a drink, she tensed slightly out of surprise. Was he really offering to spend some time with her?

She looked over at him while biting her lip, her hand moving her hair out of her face before letting out a soft breath.

"If you're really offering because you want me to come, and not because you feel obligated, then I'll come." She smiled softly, hesitantly. "We have a lot to catch up on."
 
Alex arched a brow before smiling and unbuckling her seatbelt quickly. She stepped out of the car before leaning down and grabbing her purse, phone, and keys. She shut the door behind her and then pressed the lock button twice on her key chain before catching up with Drake, her shoulders doing a small shrug as she shook her head.

"No, I hadn't realized that. But it's definitely true." She told him with a soft smile. "But you haven't seen mine yet either, so you'll have to pay me off later in the week."

She followed behind him closely, her arms crossing over her chest as felt a slight breeze flow through her hair. She remained behind him as he went to unlock the gate that led into his building. Her hands reached up to brush her bangs out of her face as she looked around, taking in the scenery that was his. She followed him through the gate and into the building, her eyes once more taking in the inside of his building before they reached his door and he slightly bent to unlock the door. Her eyes lit up slightly as she stepped into his apartment and sat her purse on the table next to the couch, a smile on her face.

"Wow. You've got a nice place here, Drake." She picked up a picture frame before she turned to look at him. "Don't worry about it, it''s not like I'm some girl you brought here to fuck. You don't have to impress me, I'm your sister." She teased him with a grin on her face.

"Gracias, mi hermano." She replied, laughing softly. "Me gusta tu casa, mucho."

Upon his request toward a drink, she glanced at him and then arched a brow before smiling.

"I'll take what you're having."

Alex slowly placed the picture frame back on his mantle before walking over to the couch and having a seat on the end cushion, relaxing against the back of the couch as she slipped her shoes off and tucked her feet beneath her. She looked up as he stepped into the room before she took the beer he was handing out to her and sitting back against the soft cushion once more, a soft relaxed sigh leaving her lips.

"Oh gosh, it's been so long since I've been able to just sit down, relax, and have a beer with somebody. No sex, no kissing, no having to worry about what you look like."

As he took his seat and began to ask about her upcoming scenes, Alex popped the lid on her beer and put the lid on the table next to her purse, the bottle raising to her lips as she took a long pull. The alcohol was cold, like a liquid relaxer on her tongue. She slightly turned her body so she was facing him on the couch before she lowered the bottle and began to pick at the label.

"I've actually got a few, and I'm really not bragging by saying that. One of the films is a larger project with other main pornstars. But since the producer hasn't finished the cast list yet, I won't know who I'm working with until next month. A couple of them aren't that big of a project, but not too small. My manager also loved my work earlier today, so he's wanting to find two other guys, hotter guys for me to do another DP scene with, but more detailed."

Alex let out a breath before taking a longer drink from her bottle.

"But enough about me, what about you? Do you have anything big coming up, or what's on your schedule?" She asked curiously.
 
Alex could see how his eyes were fixated on her as she spoke, his eyes full of sincere interest and curiosity to what she had to say. When he spoke about the popularity of her DP scene earlier that day, her cheeks flushed lightly before she let out a soft breath and laughed softly. She wanted so desperately to ask him if it really had been weird for him to watch her in live action, but she kept her mouth shut.

He also called the scene hot, besides the weird factor of him watching in the first place. She tried to suppress her smile, but failed to do so. He went on to tell her that he was happy that she was doing so well in the business, his words expressing true honestly and genuine care. She felt like she was dreaming, or already drunk. What was happening here? They were actually sitting down next to one another, having a good time, and speaking happily and honestly to one another without bickering or just ignoring each other.

It was her turn to lay back against the couch, raising her bottle to her lips occasionally, listening intently to what he had to say. She noticed that they were both going to be stars in big upcoming movies, but they had yet to find out who their costars would be. That's how it worked in their business. You were big in the outside world, but just a toy in the pornstar world, being moved around like a game piece in Chess, different scenes, different people, any movie they want you to be in. Thank God she had made it big and didn't have to worry about being at the bottom of the chain in the company. At least she had some freedom and choice. But even that was limited.

Alex tuned back in when he mentioned directing a few of his own films. Her eyes lit up as she turned toward him and smiled brightly. "You're going to be directing some films!? Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you!" She exclaimed genuinely, her happiness for him surprising even she. She brushed her bangs out of her face before continuing. "

"Shut up, are you serious? They're going to be making a reality porn series!? Oh gosh, I can't wait to watch those! Chris actually mentioned those to me a few months ago, but I didn't think they were actually going through with them. If I wasn't such a pro, I would absolutely jump on that idea." She told him with a smile, not even being bitchy about her status with the company. He was a pro too.

Alex raised her glass to clink hers against his. "Cheers." She spoke before taking a long drink of her beer. She laughed softly and nodded her head in agreement. "That is most definitely something to celebrate.
She turned her body to where her back was leaning against the armrest of the couch, her feet folded beneath her as the front of her legs lightly pressed against his warm leg, his warmth feeling great against her bare legs, a soft sigh leaving her lips. Her eyes met his once more as he asked about her personal and dating life, going on into his own details. She raised her glass to her lips and finished her beer off while listening to him, a soft laugh leaving her lips as he spoke about the girls not minding to come home to a night full of hot sex, her eyes lighting up in familiarity.

Alex leaned over and placed her beer on the table in front of the two before resting back against the armrest once more, her legs pressing slightly more against his leg, gaining heat once more and making her shiver slightly.

"Am I seeing anybody?" She repeated his question. "No, actually. I'm not." She paused for a moment, her hands playing with a strand of her hair before she looked back up. "I was dating somebody, but it wasn't too serious. It was good for a while, and he started to get jealous. He didn't like that I was 'leaving him each day to go fuck other guys for anybody on the planet to see.' " She mimicked her ex, Matt.

"Besides, what's the point in dating right now? Just like you said, they all get weirded out by the fact of what we do. It's just like you said, nobody wants their boyfriend or girlfriend to come home to them after being on set all day fucking other people. Nobody our ages is going to pass up the offer to come over and have sex once, or a few times. So that's what we end up with. Because once they either find out that you're a pornstar, or you tell them from the beginning, they don't think that a relationship will work."

Alex let out a soft breath before smiling.

"I think the only way to get a date around here that might actually have some hope in being anything other than a one night stand, is to mingle with your costars. Who else will accept the fact that you love to fuck, do it on a regular basis, and get paid for it, than someone who is doing the same thing as you each day?"

When Drake placed his bottle down before turning and talking to her about plans for the night, she listened closely and felt her shoulders tightening up. Should she really stay here, where he was offering to drink a few more beers and just have a nice night together, or go home now and not risk either getting too close or finding a way to cause a fight?

Alex noticed the mischievous grin on his face as he mentioned having a few more beers and she couldn't stop the smile that was now taking place on her lips. She glanced down before looking back up at him, a thought entering her mind. Did he really just tell her about the risk that she might take by driving home under the influence? He almost sounded like he was tempting her to stay the night, challenging her. He knew that was also part of the few things they had in common. Drinking, having lots of hot sex, challenging one another, and being fearless.

The smile slowly died down on her face as she looked at him with a straight face. "I don't know about that Drake." She paused before going on. "How about you walk me to my car?" She asked him softly, the silence filling the air as she could tell that he was probably wondering what had happened to change her mood so quickly. She had to hold the smile back, her face frozen as stone as she let the silence remain a few more seconds before she started to smile slowly.

"Why don't you walk me to my car, " She repeated. "after we have a few more drinks so I can get my other bag and change into something more comfortable. If I'm going to be up with you for a while, having a mini family reunion, then I might as well enjoy it." She smiled at him. "I totally got you with that one." She teased, playfully pushing his shoulder.
 
Alex couldn't help but to laugh along with him as he admitted that she had fooled him with her sudden desire to leave. She slowly brought her hand back from his shoulder to her own lap as she listened to his words, frowning slightly.

"They're just narrow-minded. They think that they are a perfect representation of the higher class, and that their children are representing them in the community. Therefore, they believed that they raised their son and daughter to be the perfect children. You had enough courage to tell them what you did for a living, and they hate that. They do not have balls like you do, so they definitely weren't expecting that to happen. They were pissed at you for learning what you do, and they were pissed at me when I didn't go to college like a good little girl. They've been pissed at me since I was a teenager, because of all the partying I used to do and lie to them about. The only reason they still put up with me, is so their friends don't think that they raised two fuck-up's."

When he offered to get them more alcohol, she let out a sigh and watched him walk out of the room. She realized that she had been talking quite a lot, and that perhaps the alcohol would help her relax and feel at ease around her brother once more. It wasn't her fault. It wasn't his fault. They had just drifted apart, and she didn't really know how to be in the same room with him, without ripping him apart with her words, and trying to act emotionless when he fired right back at her. They had been at each other's throats for the past couple of years due to competing in the business, that she had forgotten just how much fun she used to have in his company.

Raising a hand to tuck her bangs out of her face, Alex smiled at what her brother was carrying in his hands. Two beers a piece plus a bottle of tequila? This was going to be one hell of a night for them to catch up on. She took the beers and sat them between her crossed legs, flinching slightly as the cold glass of the bottle touched her legs before taking the full shot glass from his hand, a large grin on her lips. She clinked her glass with his, repeating his words and then took the shot straight back. She let out a soft noise of appreciation for the alcohol before sitting the empty glass and one of her bottles on the table in front of them.

"Thanks, Drake." She smiled softly. "I think that I just may take you up on that offer. I don't even remember what's in my bag outside anyways."

Opening her new bottle, Alex raised the cool glass to her lips and took a long drink from her beer. As he began to talk once more, this time leaning toward her scene earlier, she felt her face growing slightly warmer. She tried to stop acting so weird about the fact that he had watched her on set earlier, and hear what he had to say about it all. She cleared her voice softly as his hand on her knee made a shiver run up her spine. She smiled up at him before taking another drink of her beer and looking him in the eye.

"I have actually never seen you live in action on set, but I have seen you on film, more than once." She admitted, pausing to take another drink of her beer, the bottle already more than half empty. She sat the bottle between her legs once more before continuing. "I've always thought about coming to watch you live, but we've never really had audiences for scenes like they're allowing now due to the competition, so I didn't want it to be weird. But you know growing up, that we were really close. When you broke it to our parents that you were a pornstar, you know that everybody found out. Well when everybody found out, that includes my high school friends Brittany, and Jessica. They had been over one night when you were in the transition of moving out, and they were curious, so we watched a few of your films."

Alex took a slow breath and then smiled softly.

"Then of course, there's the times when I've been with coworkers and they've been watching some of the company's top performers, and you happened to be in that category. And then there's the accidental looking up films, scanning, picking a random one, not paying attention to the stars, and ending up with your brother on screen."

As she finished speaking, she drained her beer bottle and then poured them two new shots.

"To... Watching your sibling in the porn industry." She teased with a soft laugh before taking her shot and listening to his following proposal, her eyebrow arching slightly as she took in what he was obviously hinting at.

"Who are your costars?" She asked curiously before shaking her head. "No, I don't have any filming tomorrow morning. I think they might pull me in for something tomorrow evening, but if not, then I'm free all day. Why? You want me to sit through what you went through today?" She teased, a smile on her face.
 
Alex felt a light flush of heat filling her cheeks as he repeated her toast, raising his glass to his lips to sink the shot. She laughed it off quickly and followed suit before popping open the second bottle of beer and chasing the tequila. She felt a liquid path of heat begin to form within her stomach, up her spine, and moving toward her legs and face. She closed her eyes for a moment and let out a soft sigh before his words began to fill the room and she opened her eyes to meet his.

She felt her face growing hot once more by his blunt statement of watching her getting fucked by two guys. She didn't know why, but she was being highly reactive to his words right now. She felt the warm flush grow hotter within her stomach as his hand took the tequila bottle from her, his fingers lightly brushing against her own, her hand tingling as she reached up to move her hair out of her face, arching a brow toward him as she smiled.

"So let me get this straight." She paused for a moment, catching his eyes. "You want me to willingly choose to come watch my brother fucking two sluts on film tomorrow morning? I mean, at least you didn't willingly choose to watch me, you just came with that little amateur and happened to run into your sister on set." She teased him with a cheeky grin. "But if it really means that much to you, for me to be there in the morning, I'll come."

She wouldn't admit it to him, she wouldn't even admit it to herself, but deep down inside, she was exhilarated that she was going to be there tomorrow morning while her brother was fucking on film. She knew it was taboo, and wrong, but she couldn't help but feel excited about watching her brother in the nude fucking two babes. He got to watch her in live action, so why shouldn't she? And he's the one who offered for her to come, so she could just use that as her excuse for going.

As he began to talk about his costars, Alex cued herself back into the conversation and laughed as he talked about one of the blondes with huge fake tits, questioning her name. "Why even bother with a name?" She teased with a devilish smile. "It's not like it matters anyways, we have so many blondes with huge fake tits and spray tans, it's pointless to try and remember their names'" She flashed a smile his way and then laughed softly.

Alex gladly took the shot as he poured her more tequila, her knees pressing a little more firmly against his leg as she began to grow comfortable. She raised her glass to her lips and then her eyes grew wide as a genuine smile broke loose on her face before she pretended to gasp at his last statement, his strong fingers pushing against her shoulder as she laughed and pushed him back before draining her shot glass.

She sat the glass down on the table in front of them before she raised to her knees on the couch, towering over him as she giggled and then cupped his cheeks with both hands, looking down at him. "You made me smile there for a minute, because I thought you were being sweet, and then you ruined it, butthole." She stuck her tongue out like she used to when they were kids and then laughed before letting go of his face.

As he stood from the couch Alex stood as well, following him toward the back of the apartment. She noticed he was carrying the tequila bottle, which caused a smile to appear on her lips. She saw light fill the room he was referring to, and then she stepped into the room after him. She began to look around slowly until he mentioned the shirt.

"Preference on color?" She repeated while turning to look at him. "Hmm. Any neon colors?" She asked with a smile. She came toward him until their bodies were almost touching, her hand brushing down his arm before she took the bottle from him and raised it to her lips, her body moving backwards until she met the bed and she slowly sat down.
 
Alex slowly nursed the bottle of tequila with a smile on her full lips as she watched her brother exit the room, his face slowly gaining heat. What from, she had not the slightest clue. She allowed her back to rest against the headboard as she looked around the room slowly before she heard his approaching footsteps and his voice calling through the doorway as he entered the room. She found herself on her knees in the middle of the large bed, one of her brows arched as she took in the two shirt choices he had picked for her.

She slowly brought herself off of the bed and onto the ground once more, her legs allowing her to walk forward and slowly approach him. He was growing flustered once more, his face growing hot, and his words stumbling over one another. What had gotten to him to make him this way? She took in his words about changing right now, and how he would turn his back for her to do so, a smile taking place on her lips as she realized how sweet the offer was.

Alex opened her mouth to reply, her tongue moving to let out the first word as his hand came down on her wrist. Her mouth closed once more as she glanced down at his fingers wrapped around her wrist, his hand taking the tequila bottle from her grasp. She slowly let her eyes meet his, a grin taking place on her lips as he took a smooth swig from the bottle. Her chest rose and fell as she let out a breath, her own hand closing around his wrist as he offered the bottle back to her once more.

Instead of taking the bottle from him much like she had previously, Alex opted instead for allowing him to continue to hold the bottle. Her fingers tightened slightly around his wrist, raising his hand up to her mouth. Her bottom lip gently grazed against his fingers around the top of the bottle as she took a long drink from the bottle. When she finished, she let go of his hand and stepped back from him.

"Thanks, Drake. I think I'll take the pink one." She told him with a mischievous smirk. She always had enjoyed teasing him, no matter what situation they found themselves in.

Slowly backing away from her brother, Alex slipped her shoes off near the bed. She left her socks on, her arms moving to shrug the jacket off of her shoulders. Once the jacket was laying on the bed, she turned to make sure that Drake wasn't looking and then peeled the tank top from her body. She layed the tank top on the bed as well before she slowly bent over and pushed her shorts down her legs. She felt a cold chill run up her spine as she stood in the same room as her brother in just her bra and panties.

Alex reached for the shirt as she rolled her shoulders to make the tingling go away. If she were to tell the truth, she would admit that she kinda hoped that he was sneaking peaks. It wasn't that she wanted him to look, but she didn't care if he did. He had seen her in the full nude with two different cocks sawing her in half earlier this morning, so why would she care if he saw her in her underwear?

Quickly pulling the shirt over her head, she fixed her hair and then rolled her shoulders back once more. Her fingers traveled down her stomach and thighs, realizing that the shirt reached a few inches past her ass. It was just long enough, but still quite revealing. With a smile on her face, Alex walked past her brother and then paused in the doorway to look back at him.

"Shall we resume?"
 
Alex flashed a smile toward her brother, slowly walking back into the room. She slowly crossed the room until she met the place where he stood and she arched a brow at him.

"You think that you can outdrink me, and stay up later than me? It seems as if you've forgotten all of the times I got yelled at growing up, for going 40+ hours without sleeping? What about all of the parties that I've gone to, come home still tipsy, and have had to spend time with you, mom, and dad? And the sleepovers where me and my little friends would stay up all night, waiting for you to fall asleep, and then have pulled pranks on you?"

With a mischievous smile, Alex slowly sat on the bed and pulled herself back to the middle of the plush mattress. Pulling her feet up, she sat cross-legged and made sure that the shirt was tucked down between her legs, her eyes meeting his as she looked up at him.

"You think so?" She looked down at the shirt, her hands moving down her flat stomach and onto her thighs, her eyes meeting his once more. "I must say that I agree." She grinned, a glint in her eyes. "But then again, I think all of your clothes would look better on me, than on you." A small laugh left her mouth as her eyes followed his body as he moved to his dock station, the music instantly filling the room and waking her body up.

She slowly raised to her knees on the bed, her brow arching as she her mouth opened in mock horror, a laugh leaving her lips as she pushed her bangs out of her face. "What if I was a lap dancer or stripper on the side?" She teased him, a grin on her face. Her brow arched once more as she heard his quick stutter about not thinking of her stripping. "We fuck for a living, so there's not much imagination to it, when you've already seen it." She pointed out, shrugging her shoulders.

At the mentioning of the bottle almost being empty, a frown took place on her full lips, a small laugh following after. "It's already gone?" She sat back slightly, her legs folded beneath her as she looked up at him, listening to his words as he spoke. She felt a heat ignite in her stomach as he finished his sentence, her eyes lighting up as she bit her lip tenderly, a mischievous smile taking place on her lips.

"You want to do body shots with your sister?" She teased, a shiver running up her spine. "Hey, if you really want to," She paused, her eyes scanning his body and then meeting his, a sexy smile slowly spreading over her lips.

"Why the hell not?"
 
Alex brushed aside the comment about her being a stripper or lap dancer on the side, her eyes rolling slightly as she pushed a piece of hair out of her face. "I'm sure you could, brother. I'm sure she could." A grin took place on her lips as she watched him lay on the bed beside her.

His next set of words made her stomach tighten, her teeth biting down on her plump bottom lip as she watched him pull his shirt up his body and onto the floor. She felt her stomach heat up as her eyes traced the lines of each sculpted line and curve on his body. His body was so hot!

Did I really just think that about my brother? She asked herself mentally.

I mean look at him. His abs were hard as rock, his biceps bulging, his pecs were tight and clean. She had to look away quickly before she let herself get wrapped up in what she wanted to do to his body. She crinkled her nose at the thought. What had gotten into her!?

His words brought her out of her dirty daydreams, her eyes meeting his as he offered to pour the tequila for her. She watched as he moved the bottle toward his stomach, the cool liquid filling his belly button and running onto his stomach, but he didn't stop there. She watched with her mouth slightly open as he poured the alcohol down his neck and pecs, meeting his drenched abs and belly button. She felt herself growing hotter, and starting to grow a little wet before his rushed words once again pulled her out of the erotic fantasies on play in her head.

Alex nodded slightly, in a bit of a daze as she didn't exactly know how to approach him. She needed to get his neck, pecs, abs, and belly button and the only way to get all of them in one position, would be to straddle him. Biting her lip slightly, she let out a long breath of air and then straddled his legs. Her ass came to rest just above his knees as she pulled her hair over to one side and moved her head down to his stomach.

She could feel her breasts pushing against his lap as she moved her mouth to his belly button, her tongue poking in as she sucked the liquid out of the small hole. She fought to hold back her moan as her hands moved to his hips. Her mouth cleaned the hole of all alcohol before she slowly began to move up toward his abs. Her body moved with her mouth, her tongue licking all over his hard as rock abs, her ass moving up his body.

Alex glanced up toward him briefly before continuing, her ass now resting on his lap as she licked up his chest, her mouth moving over his pecs. Her tongue flickered out, accidentally running over one nipple, her fingers tightening on his hips. She looked at him once more before she licked the other nipple, cleaning him of alcohol. She continued forward, her mouth moving onto his neck, licking up all of the tequila he had poured before she pulled back slightly and glanced at his lips.

Passing her tongue over her full lips, she cleaned them of any alcohol left and had the sudden urge to kiss her brother. Once she realized that she had indeed been thinking about kissing him, she pulled back even more, and sat up on his lap, a soft smile reaching her lips.

"Your turn. I'll even let you pour the tequila."
 
Alex let out a breath, trying to calm her body down as her brother moved her off of him and onto the bed next to him. She felt her back hit the bed and a soft sigh left her lips at the comfort of the plush mattress. A cold shiver passed up her spine as she felt her brother's long fingers on her stomach, pushing the hot pink shirt up her flat and toned stomach. Her head tilted back, her body shivering slightly as she felt the cold liquid filling her belly button before pooling out of the small hole and running up her stomach toward the rolled up shirt, and down her stomach nearing the edge of her small panties.

She let her body grow comfortable as she felt his body slowly resting on her legs and thighs, his breath heating her skin up as he leaned into her, his tongue touching her stomach and making her inhale a breath sharply. Her fingers found their way into his hair, tightening up as he began to dart his tongue in and out of her belly button, sucking the alcohol up with his tongue and lips. A soft sound left her parted lips as her head tilted even further back, her breath picking up as she felt her stomach growing with a burning fire, her mouth becoming dry as she bit her lip to contain a moan.

Alex could feel herself growing wetter and wetter with each passing moment, her mind a clouded ball of confusion. Why was she getting so hot over her brother, just because he was giving her a body shot? She never got this turned on before from receiving a body shot, so why now with her brother? She could feel his tongue going in and out of her belly button, his fingers gripping her hips hard as he did so, her eyes closing and her legs squeezing tight together beneath his ass as she imagined his fingers pulling her panties down or aside and his tongue flickering in and out of her dripping pussy.

She bit her lip, trying to muffle a moan that passed her lips as the image coursed through her mind, her thighs squeezing against each other tightly for a moment before she let out a breath and opened her eyes. What the hell was wrong with her? This was her brother she was talking about! She looked up at him from the bed as he mentioned the few remaining drops of alcohol in the bottle, her teeth biting down on the soft cushion of her full bottom lip, her chest rising and falling rapidly with each breath she took as a mischievous smile took place on her full lips slowly.

"I know what you can do with the last of it."

Alex arched her back beneath him, her hands finding the rolled up shirt and pulling it up and off of her body, landing on the floor beside the bed.

"Use it on me. Anywhere and everywhere."

She took the bottle from his hand and slowly began to pour the remaining liquid on her body. She filled her belly button once more, the liquid pooling out and coating the skin along her panty line, she sprinkled some along her upper torso, on her neck, and then filled her cleavage with plenty of tequila, a few drops remaining. She tipped her head back and swallowed the last drink there was in the bottle, her lips wet with tequila and a few drops on her chin as she smiled up at him.
 
Alex could feel her brother's strong fingers dimpling the flesh upon her hips as the empty bottle of tequila rolled out of her limp fingers and onto the pile of clothes on the floor. Her head fell back on the bed as she felt his fingers moving to the waistband of her thongs, pulling the band down. She felt her heart jump as she imagined her brother's lips kissing a trail down her soaking slit, his tongue darting inside of her pink folds to flicker against her throbbing clit. She let out a soft gasp at the mere thought before her head leaned up and a slight frown took place on her lips as his fingers just pulled the band down an inch or two and then released it.

She knew she shouldn't be thinking about that, but she couldn't help herself. It must be the tequila rushing through her body, her flesh on fire wherever his tongue and lips landed. His mouth on her body just felt so good, so right, so sexy on her flesh, she couldn't help but to loose herself in his kisses and licks. She felt his tongue dragging slowly up her body once more, delving into her shallow belly button. Her back slowly arched at the feel, a shudder running up her spine as her teeth sank into her bottom lip to contain a muffled moan.

Alex could feel her brother's hands on her skin, moving up and along the tender skin of her back. He was supporting her weight as her back arched, his hands caressing her so tenderly that it was driving her to the point of insanity. Her back slowly began to come back down onto the bed as she felt his hands moving up along the sides of her body, his lips and tongue moving up her body tortuously slow.

Her head fell back as soon as she felt his lips moving into her exposed cleavage, her hands tangling within the bedsheets beneath her body, her chest rising and falling even more rapidly now, pressing her breasts against his face each time she took in a breath. Her hips moved upwards as his lips and tongue moved against her breasts, her hips rolling against his for a moment before settling once more against the bed. She could feel her hard nipples pressing against the material of her bra as his mouth finally left her breasts and began to move up her body, his tongue grazing against her neck.

Alex couldn't stop the whimper from leaving her mouth as she felt his tongue drag against the hollow of her throat, her weak spot being hit unknowingly by her own brother, her slit growing even wetter if that were possible. It was finally over. The torture was finished, or so she thought.

She wasn't expecting her brother to be so close to her face, her eyes flickering open slightly as he neared her face. Her mouth opened slightly and then she felt her brother's tongue flickering over her plump lips, slightly flickering against the inside of her bottom lip, a shiver running up her spine. Her eyes opened to meet his as he gazed deeply into hers before he spoke, his words falling on deaf ears.

He was moving back toward her face, her heart beating rapidly within her chest with a mixture of both excitement and fear. Was her brother going to kiss her!? She felt her body relax as his lips instead moved to kiss her chin, his lips grazing against her full bottom lip, almost capturing it within his own as he remained against her chin for a brief moment. God, what she would do to feel his lips move up and cover her own, to feel his tongue flickering against hers, to feel his hands caressing more than just her sides and back, to be able to feel the throbbing length that was pressing against her lower stomach within her hand.

His words pulled her out of her sexual fantasies, a pout covering her lips as she looked up at him with a glint in her eye.

"That's too bad, I was quite enjoying myself. I'm sure you were too." She replied in a seductive voice that matched his.

Alex wanted to lay there beneath his chiseled body forever, to feel his mouth against places she knew it didn't belong. She wanted her brother, and there was no denying that fact. She just couldn't shake the thought from her mind, no matter how hard she tried, no matter how wrong it was. Was she the sick one for craving it so desperately? She needed to distract herself from the desire, and being underneath his rock hard body was not helping her out.

Wrapping her legs around his ass, Alex's hands went around his neck as well, and she rolled the couple over on the bed, her body moving on top of her brother's. Her lap once more came to rest on his lap, his throbbing length pressed against her pert little ass as she grinned mischievously down at her brother beneath her. Her hair slowly fell down around her shoulders, her eyes meeting his as she slowly sat fully up on his lap, her hips rolling against his briefly before she came to rest against him.

"So what now, brother?"
 
While she had been waiting for a reply, Alex let her ass rest completely against her brother's lap, his throbbing length pressing against her in ways she had only previously dreamed about. Her eyes widened for a moment as she realized she had just talked about dreaming about this before. Had she really been subconsciously dreaming and fantasizing about fucking her brother in the past? She couldn't directly remember doing so, but it was always possible. Maybe that was why she was so eager to pounce on her brother, to feel his hard cock against her and within her.

With a shiver running up her spine, her brother's hands on her body pulled her out of her thoughts. Her head tilted down, her eyes meeting his as his hands moving to her bare ass cheeks made a soft gasp leave her mouth, her body suddenly pressed fully against her brother's as he pulled her down against him. Her teeth bit down against the soft plush of her bottom lip once more as she gazed at her brother's full lips before looking back into his eyes.

Too caught up in the desire to kiss her brother, she actually found herself moving forward to do so before her world began to spin. She closed her eyes for a minute, trying to catch her breath as she found herself on the bed beneath him once more. She could feel his hard chest pressing against her breasts, his chiseled abs against her flat stomach, his legs against hers, his hips against hers. Her head fell back as she felt his hips begin to grind against her own, his large throbbing cock bumping against her soaked and throbbing core time and time again as a soft moan left her lips.

Alex could feel his hands tenderly roaming her back, such a huge contrast to the feeling of his hips grinding against her own. Her chest rose and fell with excitement and heavy breathing as one of her legs raised, her thighs opening up to his grinding, her leg wrapping around his ass as her hips rolled up to meet his grinding hips. Her head fell back and she met her brother's eyes and then she felt the one thing she had wanted all night.

She felt his lips against hers, and it was like a tiny slice of heaven. Her leg tightened around his ass at the feel, her eyes falling closed, her arms wrapping around his neck and surging into his hair, dark strands bursting through her gripping fingers as her lips pressed back against his, her body exploding at the taste of her brother's lips. Her teeth nipped at his bottom lip, her tongue bursting into his mouth as it opened and tangling with his own searching tongue, a whimper leaving her lips at the feel of his hand against her drenched mound, her hips thrusting up to meet his hand.

Alex would give anything at that very moment to just feel his fingers in her soaked core, to feel his hard and throbbing length buried between her folds, to actually feel his body against hers and to be moaning from the actions he would be giving her body. Her hands began to drift down his back, her fingers gripping his ass through his jeans, her tongue flickering against her brothers, her hips grinding against his hand.

*Rinnngggg, Riinnnnggg, Riiinnnnggg, Riiiinnnnnnggggg...*

She felt his mouth leave hers, his body going stiff as her phone rang. She mentally cursed herself as she just wanted to bring his mouth back to hers, to continue what they were doing, but now that she could feel air filling her body, she knew that what they were doing was wrong, and that maybe the phone call was a sign, it was meant to make them stop.

Alex's eyes slowly opened as she let her head turn to the side, seeing the name 'Mom' on the caller i.d. Her eyes met her brother's once more before she waited for him to move off of her, and she slowly sat up on the bed. Her hand grabbed the ringing cell phone, her body bending to pick up her discarded shirt on the floor, and then she was leaving the room in her thong and bra, not caring that her ass was on full display because she wanted nothing more than to return to him and finish what they had started, but she knew she couldn't.

"Hello?" She answered, pausing to glance back at her brother laying on the bed before she exited the room fully and decided she needed some fresh air.

"Alex? Honey, I'm sorry for calling so late, but I just wanted to check up on you, I've missed you sweetheart."

"No, it's okay mom. I was just outside getting some fresh air and left my phone in my room, that's why it took so long to answer."

Alex pulled her brother's pink shirt back over her head and onto her body before she opened his back patio door and stepped outside, her finger running over her bottom lip as her eyes closed, dreaming about her brother's kiss.

"Alex? Sweetheart, did you hear what I just said?"

"What? Sorry mom, what did you say?"

"I said that your father and I are hosting this year's summer family reunion and it's going to be this weekend. I know you and your brother don't talk much, but we want both of you to be there. Aunt Susan is coming down and bringing the girls, Uncle Roger is coming down and bringing the boys, and most of the family is interested and getting back to me about it, so it looks like a good turn out. You and your brother simply have to be there.

Holding the phone away from her mouth, Alex let out a soft sigh before she pulled the phone back up to her mouth.

"I'll try to be there mom, but no guarantees, okay?"

"It would mean a lot to me honey. Drake too. It's been a while since we've all been together."

"Yeah, I know mom. I'll see what I can do, but I have to check with work. And you can be the one to relay the message to Drake, but wait until tomorrow. I was reading one of his status' earlier and he's had a long day." She lied.

"Okay sweetie, just let me know. And I'll make sure to call Drake tomorrow evening. I don't want to bother him while he's uh.. At work."

She could hear the uneasiness in her mother's voice as she mentioned Drake's work, causing a shiver to run up her spine. Her mother still resented Drake for being a pornstar but loved Alex for doing 'photography'. The woman had no clue that she had two pornstar children.

"Okay mom, I'm going to get off of here and go to bed."

"Sleep well honey, I love you."

"Love you too, mom."

Hanging up the phone, Alex grabbed a glass of water and began her journey back to the guest room. She let out a long breath, trying to calm her nerves as she entered the room and saw her brother still laying there on the bed where she had left him. She took a big drink of the water before sitting it down on the nightstand and crawling back on the bed. She layed on her back next to her brother and then glanced over at him.

"Mom's hosting this year's summer reunion and she wants us both to come. She doesn't know I'm with you right now, but she said she's going to call you tomorrow night so she doesn't disturb you at work."
 
Alex felt her eyes closing, a soft breath leaving her lips as she let her body roll slightly until she was resting on her side, her eyes opening up to meet his as she frowned slightly. "Well you know as well as I do, how much appearance means to mom and dad. If their only son didn't show up to the family reunion that they were hosting, they would be absolutely devastated. Mom sounded like she was going to cry last night on the phone when I told her that I would see what I could do about coming myself."

With a roll of her eyes, she rested her head against the plush pillow, her hand reaching up to cover her mouth as a big yawn passed through her parted lips, a soft laugh leaving her mouth shortly after. "Stop yawning." She told him with a grin. "Didn't you know that yawns were contagious?"

She could feel the light breeze blowing in the room from the open window, her body inching forward, closer to his. Instead of being in a sexual heat of the moment manor, she now felt like cuddling and staying comfortable and warm. Tiredly sitting up, Alex moved the covers down and then slowly climbed within them. She pulled the cover up half her body, and then her brother's as well before she moved a little closer to him once more, her legs brushing against his as she layed her head on the pillow once more and opened her eyes, looking into his tired ones as she smiled over at him.

"It's like our little sleepovers at home all over again. But with alcohol. Alcohol makes everything better." A soft laugh left her lips before she continued. "But yes, I think I will go to the reunion. You should come too, I promise you'll have fun." She smiled tiredly at him, her body seeming to sink into the mattress, so warm and comfortable, so sleepy.
 
Alex felt her eyes closing, her body relaxing against the mattress as a soft laugh passed her lips from his words about her friends pulling pranks on him. What happened to them? One minute they were doing body shots, getting hot over one another, and ready to pounce. And the next minute, they were laying in bed together, eyes closing, hearts slowing, body's relaxing, sleep overtaking the siblings. With one last yawn passing her full lips, Alex felt herself slipping into unconsciousness and into a deep sleep.

******​

"Relax, just lay back and enjoy it, sis."

Alex felt her body shivering as she let her body lay back on the guest bed in her brother's home. The alcohol was long gone, her panties soaked, and her brother's cock was hard as rock, pressing against her through the thin material of her thongs. She could feel his lips on her body, his hips grinding against hers, everything was happening so fast.

She could feel his hands tenderly roaming her back, such a huge contrast to the feeling of his hips grinding against her own. Her chest rose and fell with excitement and heavy breathing as one of her legs raised, her thighs opening up to his grinding, her leg wrapping around his ass as her hips rolled up to meet his grinding hips. Her head fell back and she met her brother's eyes and then she felt the one thing she had wanted all night.

She felt his lips against hers, and it was like a tiny slice of heaven. Her leg tightened around his ass at the feel, her eyes falling closed, her arms wrapping around his neck and surging into his hair, dark strands bursting through her gripping fingers as her lips pressed back against his, her body exploding at the taste of her brother's lips. Her teeth nipped at his bottom lip, her tongue bursting into his mouth as it opened and tangling with his own searching tongue, a whimper leaving her lips at the feel of his hand against her drenched mound, her hips thrusting up to meet his hand.

Alex would give anything at that very moment to just feel his fingers in her soaked core, to feel his hard and throbbing length buried between her folds, to actually feel his body against hers and to be moaning from the actions he would be giving her body. Her hands began to drift down his back, her fingers gripping his ass through his jeans, her tongue flickering against her brothers, her hips grinding against his hand.

*Rinnngggg, Riinnnnggg, Riiinnnnggg, Riiiinnnnnnggggg...*

She felt his mouth leave hers, his body going stiff as her phone rang. She mentally cursed herself as he turned to look at the phone. The hand in his hair brought his mouth back down to hers as her other hand reached out to grab her phone, silencing it. Her tongue moved against his even more vigorously than before. And then she felt his hand move.

At the first touch of his hand in her panties, she felt her back stiffen up, a shiver racking her body as his fingers began to rub up and down her wet slit, her back arching as she let her hips grind against his hand, his finger slipping down to flicker against her throbbing clit, making her moan against his mouth, breaking the kiss. Her head fell back as she felt his lips kissing down her body, her panties being pulled down and then completely off of her and on the floor.

Alex couldn't believe she was doing this, but she wouldn't have it any other way. Her back was tense and her muscles tight, and then she felt his mouth against her dripping sex. It was all so erotic, so taboo, so fucking hot! Her fingers gripped his hair tightly as his tongue began to dart in and out of her clenching walls, slipping up occasionally to flicker against her throbbing clit before moving back to her slit.


Alex began to stir within her sleep, her ass pushing back against her brother's hard cock even though he had just moved it away from her body. Her legs tightened slightly, trapping his leg between them as her heart began to race slightly. She felt so good, and his cock felt so very hard against her bare ass, her breath hitching slightly as she remained in her erotic dream world.

Her fingers continued to tighten in her brother's hair, her back arching, her breath hot and heavy, she felt like she was on fire. His mouth felt so heavenly against her dripping sex,she couldn't believe it was actually happening.

Alex's hips began to slightly grind back against his hard cock, one of her hands moving to her stomach before she cupped his hand that was just above the waistband of her panties, pressing his fingers tighter against her skin as she let out a breath. Her head moved a little on the pillow, her breath coming out a little quicker as she moaned softly in her sleep. Her free hand moved to his hand on her chest, pushing it firmly against her breasts, her back arching slightly.

"You like my tongue in your little pussy? You want to cum for your big brother, don't you Alex? Mmm, cum all over my tongue."

Alex whimpered, lost in her erotic dreams, her legs tightening around his one leg between hers, her hand pushing his hand more firmly against her lower stomach, her breath even heavier at this point.

She could feel her body rolling in pleasure as her brother continued to flicker his tongue against her clit before slipping into her drenched walls, her hands tight in his hair. She could feel her orgasm approaching and coming on quickly.

"Alex?"

Why did his voice seem so much louder, so much closer this time?

"Are you awake?"

She felt her body stiffen as her eyes tightened, her body stirring as she started to come out of her dream. She could feel her hands against his hands on her body, pushing his one hand against her breast and the other pushing his hand against her lower stomach, dangerously close to the waistband of her panties.

Alex slowly loosened her grip on his hands as she raised her hands above her head and stretched, letting out a tired sigh. While stretching slightly, her back arched and she realized that one of his legs were trapped between hers and his hard cock was pressed against her bare ass through the thin material of his boxers.

"I am now." She told him softly.

Untangling her legs from his, Alex gripped the shirt and pulled it down before she turned to face him, trying to calm her body down from her intense dreams.

"What time is it?" She asked tiredly, rubbing at her eyes.
 
Pulling her hands away from tired eyes, a sleepy smile appears on her lips as she shakes her head. "No, you didn't wake me. I was having some intense dreams, and then I heard your voice and it kinda pulled me out of it. But I needed to wake up anyways." A yawn passed her lips before a laugh exited her open mouth. "Thank God we don't work boring nine to five office jobs, I would kill myself.

"I slept great actually." She replied, her eyes meeting his as she flashed him a smile. "How about yourself? Did you sleep well?" Another yawn passed her lips as she heard his words, causing her to groan softly as he mentioned getting ready to go to the studios here soon. She seriously did not want to get out of this bed. It was so comfortable! He mentioned his film later in the day and she grinned over at him. So he was serious? He really wanted her to come watch him fuck two girls on set today?

"Hey, if that's what you want, then I'm down. I'd love to come watch my brother fucking two bimbo's." She grinned toward him. "But I'm taking you out tonight for real drinks. And then you can get a tour of my house, unless you have plans?" She stretched once more before she looked at him with mock horror on her face. "I'll take you up on that offer of showering first, but you expect me to wear something that one of your sluts wore here? I'm good. I have clothes out in my car, remember?"

Alex couldn't keep her eyes off of her brother's chiseled body as he flung the covers off of him, sitting up on the bed. Her eyes were drawn to the defined muscles of his back as he arched and stretched slightly, his arms stretching above his head. She was so caught up in the moment that when he fell back and landed on her flat stomach, she gasped before giggling.

"And I could totally lay here in this spot all day, but somebody has to go in and fuck the guys' brains out." She flashed him a wicked smile.

She let her head lay back once more on her fluffy pillow, her fingers absentmindedly playing in his hair as she took in a long breath, and let out a long breath, his head moving with her stomach's movements. She smiled tenderly down at him. This is what siblings did. They hung out together, relaxed, and had a good time, without it being too good of a time like last night. They could be siblings again, they just needed to rebuild their relationship the right way, and she needed to keep her dirty mind to herself.
 
Alex had began to loose herself slowly in her daydreams, his voice soothing and making her feel comfortable and relaxed as her eyes closed slowly and she let out a soft breath. Her breath slowed, evening out completely until a gasp came along and interrupted the peaceful moment due to his fingers poking at her naked thigh, his words causing her to laugh as she reached down to playfully slap his hand away from her leg, a grin on her face.

She frowned as he mentioned her getting in the shower once more, his head slowly leaving her stomach as he sat up on the bed. Her hand reached down to lay against the area where his head had just been laying, her skin suddenly feeling cold without the warmth of his head against it, feeling almost lonely. She wiped the thought away however as he offered to go get her clothes as she got a shower. She shrugged and sat up on the bed, not in a rush by any means.

Her eyes took in his chiseled body as he pulled a shirt over his head, her body scooting to the edge of the bed as he grabbed her keys and walked out of the room. She followed in tow before she watched him walk toward the door, a smile appearing on her lips.

"Better not take off with my car, Drake! I know you're jealous!" She teased before slipping into his bathroom.

Alex allowed her toes to grip against the plush rug on the ground by the sink before her hands began to pull his shirt up and off of her body. She studied her stomach and breasts in the mirror briefly before her fingers reached around her to unclasp the bra that was holding her breasts in place. She let out a soft sigh at the release, letting the bra fall to the floor with the pink shirt by her feet.

She opened the bathroom door and quickly walked back into Drake's room, grabbing her purse and phone before walking back into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her. Her fingers moved around in her purse for a moment before pulling out her little portable speaker. She hooked her Bluetooth up and then turned on some music, the sound loud and filling the bathroom and apartment immediately. She found her hips swaying with the music slightly as her fingers tousled her long lengths of hair before traveling down across her body.

Alex grinned at herself in the mirror as she cupped her breasts, completely oblivious to any knocks on the door or the fact that her brother was calling out her name. Her hands moved further down her body and slipped into the waistband of the thong panties she was wearing. She pushed the small fabric down her hips and on down to her feet, her body bending over as she pushed the fabric down her legs. She was unaware of her audience as the door opened, her hips once more swaying to the music as she stood back up, stepping out of the panties and moving all of the clothing aside.

"I brought your clothes in from your car...."

A loud yelp of surprise left her mouth as she heard his voice suddenly in the room behind her, her body jumping as she cupped her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other, her chest rising and falling rapidly with shock, his sudden appearance scaring the hell out of her. She turned back around, her back facing him again as she dropped her hands and reached for a towel, forgetting that she was standing directly in front of a mirror.

Alex pulled the towel around her body, wrapping it up as she turned back to face him, only a very slight blush on her cheeks, almost invisible. She walked over to him, taking the bag from his hands as she placed it on the sink and let out a calming breath.

"Thank you, Drake."
 
Alex could tell how flustered her brother was from walking on her like he had, but she wasn't upset about it. She was more thrilled about it than anything else. She knew that she wasn't supposed to be getting 'the hots' for her brother, and that she certainly shouldn't be excited because he walked in on her naked, but she couldn't help herself. When two attractive people were around each other, excitement was bound to happen. But even she knew how dumb that sounded, she was only trying to make excuses for how aroused she currently was. Her eyes met his as he apologized and turned to leave.

"That's okay Drake, I promise I'm not upset."

She flashed him a reassuring smile before she watched the bathroom door close and she dropped the towel. She moved to the shower and quickly got in, turning the water on full heat as her head tipped back and she let the water pour over her face and body. One of her hands cupped her breasts as the other moved down to rub against her glistening slit, her teeth biting down on her bottom lip. Her folds were so wet with her juices and silky to the touch as her middle finger found her clit and she whimpered softly from the feel of it throbbing beneath her finger.

"Mm, fuck."

Alex was so hot, so horny, so desperate for pleasure that she felt like she was going to go insane. She knew it was wrong, but last night wasn't just a dream or a little drunken mistake. She remembered the way her brother's lips had felt against her own. Soft, plush, tender, and insanely hot! She remembered the way that his hips had driven into hers over and over, her legs partially wrapping around his waist as his large throbbing cock came down against her soaked pussy time and time again. They had practically been dry humping.

"Mmm."

She found herself re-living the moment in her mind as two of her fingers curled into her tight dripping sex. She let her back rest against the shower wall as her free hand cupped her breast, tweaking her nipples back and forth as she continued to pleasure herself, her breath starting to grow in depth.
 
Back
Top