Asa's Paradise beyond the Cove

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,437
Guests may arrive through the Cove but there are paths

4a4d42e3.jpg


leading into the depths of the jungles surrounding the cove

902e8499.jpg


dd684d22.jpg
 
Last edited:
d3009572.jpg


So many sensual and secret little areas to get lost in... as well as hidden little cabins and caverns decorated and arranged for sensual comfort and relaxation. Hot springs and little natural pools for fun and relaxing therapy.

0cfd0b7d.jpg


Friends always welcome to visit these paths and little secluded dreams or those that would like could always arrange a little treehouse of their own.
885af30a.jpg
 
I was heading to the cove and found a note saying: "Find me."

I follow a path I never noticed leading away from the cove and into the jungle beyond. Alongside the path taped to the trunk of trees is marked with peices of paper saying: "This way", "You're getting warmer", "Almost there."

Finally I find you in a secret clearing within the rainforest. Alongside is a stream and a babbling waterfall. Colorful tropical flowers bloom all around you as I approach.

"So for finding you, Asa. Do I get a reward?"
 
Running along the paths and jungle a smirk curling my lips a little seek and find and whatever fun this place encourages. Turning around hearing the expected voice behind me smiling

You might just at that darlin. Care to join me?

Stepping out onto a large rock sitting just in front of the waterfall.
 
Something tells me you have something rather wicked and sexy planned, Asa.

I smile at her loving the beautiful image of her on the rock with the waterfall beside her the jungle blossoms around her, like a sensual dryad from mythology casting a spell over me.

Something tells me I'd be a fool not to follow.

I stride over to her and climb onto the rock.

And I'm no fool.

A smile and kiss is placed on her lips.
 
A large flat rock far enough from the falling water so that its just a sensual mist billowing over us as we sit there. Nipping at your lips in the kiss with a smile arms slithering around you.

Ohhh Why would I have something wicked planned Veroe darlin *wink* I am harmless

With that pressing into a sensual but intense kiss fingernails tracing your chest.
 
Why indeed.

Kissing you with a matching intensity and sensuality. My hand curls around your back pulling you in closer.

Though I didn't say you'd get to use those plans.

With that my arm tightens imprisoning her within the dungeon cell of my embrace. My teeth nibbling and tugging your bottom lip.
 
Really... are you... sure... about that?

Moving my arm as best I can to try to slip it from your embrace so nothing is between us but cloth. Returning the nips and tugs eyes partly falling closed.
 
I chuckle with her words my hand climbing up the back of her neck and into her silken hair and cupping the back of her head but not restricting her movements in the slightest as she moves to press her advantage.

I didn't care whose plan we follow. As far as I was concerned either way I win.
 
Stretching out a leg along yours with a smile slowly moving to sit a straddle of your legs with a wink.

I think we both win no matter what darlin.

Leaning into trail nips and kisses along your shoulder abs and shoulders once more then up the side of your neck to your lips.
 
The very best games are the ones where everybody wins.

I lean back giving you free reign to kiss and nip to your heart's content. Arching my back to present my body for more.

Fingertips on your thighs making soft slow lazy strokes as you trailblaze kisses and nips over my skin.
 
Biting a little at my lower lip with a primal expression staring into your eyes for a simple moment of a volume of silent understanding. Then tracing teeth gently over the nerves along the side of the neck with a purr and a teasing nip at your earlobe. A hand moving to hold to your lower back just as posted in another thread eyes falling closed feeling the lazy soft caress to my hips.
 
I moan aloud as fingertips begin a slow soft graze across your skin over your thigh up to settle on your hips and pressing into your buttocks.
 
Soft gasp feeling the grazing fingers moving on my hips and buttocks. Tongue tracing over your neck and earlobe before trailing nips back to your lips then down onto your chest again a soft almost purr as I wriggle my hips beneath your hands.
 
A smirk grows on my face as wicked idea fills my head. I roll over suddenly pinning her underneath me against the flat rock. I reach out and pluck one of the jungle flowers and trail it down the side of your cheek. My lips following it trailing kisses behind it.

I graze it over your lips and plant another deep kiss onto them.
 
Fingernails claw gently down your chest till that kiss as everything pauses for a moment one hand moving to your cheek cradling it softly as we kiss tongue tracing your lips. Legs moving to twine with yours and softly caress your calves with the side of my food.
 
I trail the flower down over your chin, down your neck and chest my mouth loyally following behind it. I rain kisses over your skin as the petals of the flower brush over it.
 
A sharp inhale and purr feeling the soft caress of the flower petals and your lips. Fingertips moving to caress over your shoulders and through your hair.
 
I take the fingers in my hair as subtle encouragement.

I brush the petals softly over the nipple of your breast back and forth as I kiss the other nipple. Lips close over it and tongue plays with it as I suckle upon it.

As I pleasure your breasts with flower and mouth. My eyes raise up to meet yours.
 
Gripping your hair gently breasts pressing closer to your lips with a soft gasp. Legs wrapping around you loosely. Eyes getting lost in yours as I smile to you softly biting slightly at my lower lip. one hand moving to trace along your forehead and cheek as we stare into each others eyes.
 
I move to the other breast and the nipple there. Licking, kissing, flicking, nipping, suckling. My other hand takes the breast I had just vacated playing the puckered wet nipple with my finger and thumb so it won't feel abandoned.

I trail the flower up and down your side as I do all this, awaiting for me to finish with your breasts to lead me further down the path of delights on your sexy body.
 
Back arching breasts ever closer to your lips and hand with eyes falling closed feeling the soft mist of the waterfall as I lay there. Fingertips still slithering and exploring the muscles of your back and shoulders and wandering through your hair Legs move to rub along the sides of your legs and hips
 
I stop paying attention to your breast and raise up to look you in the eye. So I could see the passion within and you could see mine.

I slip the flower over your ear and into your hair.

So, Asa, what were your plan?
 
Doing what I can to flip up over where you are laying beside me and guiding your arms over your head reaching to hold them there with one hand kissing your lips the other hand moving along the abs and to your pants lifting to wink at you and nip at your lips again.
 
I allow you to flip me over on my back and enjoy your lovely attentions.

Mmmm...I like this plan.
 
Back
Top