Sensualdreamer.

LoL - wow cool my own thread :D Yay!!! Success!!!!!! I've always wanted my own fan club thread :D

I remember you also put my name on a photo and taunted me.

Prove it :cool: - I seldom if EVER delete my posts, esp not where it concerns outting fakes

Now I did post a pic of me w/ MY user name across it, and I look NOTHING like you (thankfully!)

LoL - wow cool my own thread :D Yay!!! Success!!!!!! I've always wanted my own fan club thread :D

And the currently masturbating thread doesn't count? :D

So now you have your own thread, what are you planning to do with it ;)

And the currently masturbating thread doesn't count? :D

So now you have your own thread, what are you planning to do with it ;)

Damn I'm not sure I mean this is the 2nd thread that has been started w/ my name in it. I'm just sad to see KD go out in this fashion, esp w/o leaving a comment in the "see you tomorrow thread"

I think she'll be back, if not, well there is her "twin" Darkangel10k ;)

Damn I'm not sure I mean this is the 2nd thread that has been started w/ my name in it. I'm just sad to see KD go out in this fashion, esp w/o leaving a comment in the "see you tomorrow thread"

I think she'll be back, if not, well there is her "twin" Darkangel10k ;)

Is there just her twin, or is there an entire clone army :D

Is there just her twin, or is there an entire clone army :D

I wouldn't know about that ;)

See the odd thing that someone mentioned is simply why would KD even blur her pics w/ that funky paint oval -considering at one point she had her face(?) in her profile pic :cool:

Ahh well...

What's up w/ you Kudram? Having a good day?

Sensual, naked pictures with big white circles on this thread please, of you and any twins you may have darling girl would be good. Now you have a thread seems a shame to waste it huh :kiss:

Sensual, naked pictures with big white circles on this thread please, of you and any twins you may have darling girl would be good. Now you have a thread seems a shame to waste it huh :kiss:

LoL - I'm not sure how popular it will be given who hatched this thread - and you know I just don't know that I can pull off the leoprosy look :eek:

LoL - I'm not sure how popular it will be given who hatched this thread - and you know I just don't know that I can pull off the leoprosy look :eek:

Ha ha, big white splodges are this years big thing, hey outsider may even declare you picture of the week :devil:

I wouldn't know about that ;)

See the odd thing that someone mentioned is simply why would KD even blur her pics w/ that funky paint oval -considering at one point she had her face(?) in her profile pic :cool:

Ahh well...

What's up w/ you Kudram? Having a good day?

I have long since given up attempting to understand the posters here, Some make more sence then others. And some are more fun to post with, those I stick around with :)

Am doing pretty good today, Nothing is up much. Was looking for some distraction from my homework.

So what do you look like with a white disk on your face :D

Ha ha, big white splodges are this years big thing, hey outsider may even declare you picture of the week :devil:

Damn it! Are you saying that my pic w/ the red heart has fallen out of contention?! :( :eek:

I mean - tres chic, no?!

Blackshirt-1.gif

:D

I have long since given up attempting to understand the posters here, Some make more sence then others. And some are more fun to post with, those I stick around with :)

Am doing pretty good today, Nothing is up much. Was looking for some distraction from my homework.

So what do you look like with a white disk on your face :D

Hahaha don't worry not many understand me, sometimes even I don't :p
I'm glad you're doing good and I guess you found the distraction huh? :D

SD..................you bitch for "running off" someone.

:( I did no such thing...I wasn't even aware of this thread until someone PMed me - I didn't know KD thought so much of me to dedicate a thread to me! I mean is it bad that it's been a secret wish of mine for a long time? I mean it's not under the most ideal circumstances but when lit hands me a thread created by none other than KD...well I'm gonna run w/ it and try to shine like a diamond and act like a diva...errr nope never mind I don't want to triplicate that persona :D

Damn it! Are you saying that my pic w/ the red heart has fallen out of contention?! :( :eek:

I mean - tres chic, no?!

Blackshirt-1.gif

Hahaha don't worry not many understand me, sometimes even I don't :p
I'm glad you're doing good and I guess you found the distraction huh? :D

Haha, I like the sparkle effect on the name.
You'll have all the boys running

Yeh I found some distractions :)
Lit is kind to me. but mostly its posters :)

dear sensual dreamer
you punched me in mah face
then threw water on me...why?why?
:(
then you stole mah pizza coupons

Haha, I like the sparkle effect on the name.
You'll have all the boys running

Yeh I found some distractions :)
Lit is kind to me. but mostly its posters :)

Well sweet :D Damn it I just noticed the sparkly name is in blue...not my fav colour - purple :(
Ohhh boy running - for good or bad reasons :eek:

Nah that's far too classy ;) the big white cirlces do it for me

*sigh* damn there's just no pleasing you man...okay since you've been patient!!!

Work for you :cool:

FBC184DA-orig.gif

dear sensual dreamer
you punched me in mah face
then threw water on me...why?why?
:(
then you stole mah pizza coupons

Umm if I did any of that I was under the impression you were a clown - I hate clowns...but not Ihateclowns ;)

I hear she controls the weather and made Simon Cowell cry. :D

Yeah -afraid it's true, my above pic I'm nakie b/c a hurricane blew my clothes off...unfortunately Simon Cowell will be in therapy for the rest of his life b/c of me :eek:

nods
and
she knows who wins SURVIVOR too

Umm sorry to say it was not Krystal Diva - she chose to terminate game play early :cool:

Back