Messed up Futanari.

gagginforit

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Posts
1,494
I just love it! Especially the messed up, cum splattered variety.

Feel free to post more pics, discuss, comment ect.

Enjoy.

4.jpg


1.jpg


5.jpg


863_1000.jpg


866_1000.jpg


575_1000.jpg


578_1000.jpg
 
Last edited:
Glad you like switchbitch, but the topic doesn't seem to be that popular with everyone else. Should I post more or let it die?
Sure, why not? Might not be a best-seller, but the folk who do like them will let you know :)

I've never seen photomanips like these-- if that's what they are?
 
Sure, why not? Might not be a best-seller, but the folk who do like them will let you know :)

I've never seen photomanips like these-- if that's what they are?

Sometimes they don't exactly look realisitic but I still like them. And I know how much you love the goo, so this ones for you!

1.jpg
 
please keep it up

If Switchbitch was the only one who wanted more, you'd keep going right?
Well... I'm sure she's not alone and I love that she loves these.

Now.. how do the squirting dildos in the video's work? How are they held on? Harness? Or some sort of "plug"

Will women all start wanting their strapons to squirt soon?
 
I quite like tg porn stories where a guy is forced to become a shemale. But the thing they almost always to wrong (for me) is de-emphasis the cock. The converte male never seems to get hard, or use his/her cock at all. So this futa stuff is cool.
 
Now your fucking with teenage fantasies of the past. That is just wrong ... LOL ...

... otherwise, some great samples! Thanks for sharing!

I thought it was funny how she looked more like Natalie Portman than Carrie Fisher.

I have fantasies about it too. In mine she gets fucked by Jabba while that little bird-lizard creature that sits next to him watches and masturbates furiously. Then when Jabba's finished with her he tosses Leia to the floor of his court and all the other aliens pile on her... except Boba Fett, because he's impotent. No really, it's why he's so agro.
 
I thought it was funny how she looked more like Natalie Portman than Carrie Fisher.

I have fantasies about it too. In mine she gets fucked by Jabba while that little bird-lizard creature that sits next to him watches and masturbates furiously. Then when Jabba's finished with her he tosses Leia to the floor of his court and all the other aliens pile on her... except Boba Fett, because he's impotent. No really, it's why he's so agro.

Very true there. I noticed that as well.

I have to say, I thought about that tail of Jabba's and what he would do with that to a woman. Especially when that first woman dancer on the chain refused Jabba's advances.

That tail could almost be considered tentacle porn. LOL
 
Back
Top