Motorcycle Orgasm

This is a question for the lady bikers. Do you orgasm from motorcycle vibrations?

• Yes, always

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Martinstrat

Virgin
Somewhere else on the forum, a man told a story about how his wife orgasms while riding on the back of his Harley, from the vibrations. I'm curious as to how common this is, and what percentage of women bikers experience orgasms from motorcycle vibrations.

I'm trying to make it a poll, but I may screw it up as it is my first attempt. Either way, I'd love to hear your stories in addition to the poll votes.

To be more clear, the poll question is for both for women who are passengers and drivers.

Last edited:
Somewhere else on the forum, a man told a story about how his wife orgasms while riding on the back of his Harley, from the vibrations. I'm curious as to how common this is, and what percentage of women bikers experience orgasms from motorcycle vibrations.

I'm trying to make it a poll, but I may screw it up as it is my first attempt. Either way, I'd love to hear your stories in addition to the poll votes.

The rear cylinder generates a pulse on the upstroke that hits the clit just right on the passenger- more than one female has told me that.

The best results I get for a passenger is in 2nd gear at about 35 mph, that way they can concentrate on the orgasm and not holding on so much.

A lot of female riders tell me they still get a pulse a little, but the vibration that runs through the bike does them good-but not as intense as being a passenger.

marisamillerharley.jpg

The best results I get for a passenger is in 2nd gear at about 35 mph, that way they can concentrate on the orgasm and not holding on so much.

Have you provided this "service" for a lot of women? And have you had many lady passengers who didn't orgasm?

I used to work in a motorcycle dealership. When I walked past this one in the show room, I got an erection. Never came close to orgasm, but it was a nice feeling.
2008-Victory-Motorcycles.jpg

Have you provided this "service" for a lot of women? And have you had many lady passengers who didn't orgasm?

Every girl I gave a ride to had "something" whether their intention was to get off or go for a simple ride.

Example: I gave a female coworker a ride on my bike (she had never been on a Harley) and I told her on the ride day to wear jeans and a pair of boots for safety.

The day of the ride I gave her the ride brief "It's like sex, move with me and enjoy it"

She got on the bike all "deer in the headlights" looking.

We got going and I kept it in 2nd gear (My gf had told me about the right speed for her to get off on the bike).

After about 5 minutes her hands were griping me tight and the short breaths in my ear told me she was liking the ride.

Our ride lasted about 40 minutes at different speeds and she tightened up on me about three more times.

When we got back to where we started, she weakly dismounted the bike with flush red cheeks and her hands had a slight shaking to them.

I told her she did great and she smiled and laughed kind of clearing her throat at the same time saying "thank you!"

As she walked to her car to drive home, I looked at my passenger seat and saw the wet outline of her vjj on it. (smelled good too)

After that at work, she treated me almost like a lover although we never had sex- (I had a girlfriend at the time) she began wearing jeans and Harley shirts and she always carried her jacket for a quick lunch time ride.

David_Mann_069x.jpg

What does that say about all the butch-looking dudes riding around on those things gunning the engines. Are they having anal orgasms?

Thanks for all the replys.

That Viberider is hilarious...and a good idea.

Thanks for the story, Lost Cause.

Cool design ideas, Throbb.

Back