R's Photos AND Fantasies

tumblr_lzolrdG3il1qfbxavo1_500.gif

Which one is your girlfriend and which one is your sister?

tumblr_m2ylk7V7ey1qjiw84o1_500.jpg

“What do you mean ‘watch closely’? What’s going to happen?!”

tumblr_m2h463jrGF1qivwiwo1_500.jpg

Becky started interning at the office when she was 16. By the time she hit 20, she was the most popular and highest paid secretary in the company, and worked for the executives, for about an hour a day, each.
 
tumblr_m2zq3fhwKL1qkv665o1_500.jpg


tumblr_lwu7glg1mo1qdfwdso1_500.jpg

She sat there watching the game intently. If his son’s team beat her son’s team, he got to cum inside of her without a condom on… if his son’s team won by 10 points or more… his son got to as well. She was rooting for his son’s team more than he was.

tumblr_lzf3sfbYFX1qkcds1o1_500.jpg

s he grabbed her hair and jerked her forward, pressing his shaft between her tits, she realized it didn’t matter if he was married to her best friend. She wanted this too.
 
tumblr_lzeqkvKhcf1qkcds1o1_500.jpg

Julie’s favorite job around the office was kneeling in front of the CEO while he was on conference calls.

tumblr_m0oigk7j511r6sqkco2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m0oigk7j511r6sqkco1_r1_500.gif

That afternoon, Jane agreed to ‘audition’ for the office car pool.

tumblr_lv8d10qKb31qlu1w6o1_500.jpg

She softly whispered into her son’s ear “Don’t worry… it’s okay baby, let it happen”. His body started to tense, and his white cum started to coat his aunt’s fingers and wrist.

tumblr_lyo3lkrZVT1qzd7x5o1_500.jpg

As she swaggered her ass going up the stairs to show off her heels and making sure you saw everything possible, your step-mother explained that you only had an hour before your father got home from work, and there was only one way to find out if she was serious about her offer…
 
tumblr_m2sum8VHx61r837wlo1_500.jpg

She bucked her hips and writhed around on his cock as he started to cum, opened her mouth and started to sound out. He pulled on her hair and covered her mouth with his hand, muffling her screams. He didn’t want to let her scream in protest, and alert her mother… but, he didn’t realize, she was just screaming in approval, and having the hardest orgasm she would have in all her life. He was now the only man she would ever want inside of her. She never did protest… and thought even less of doing so each time he took her.

tumblr_m30rswT0tI1rqluu7o1_500.jpg

“So, uncle mike… after you’re done splitting the firewood… wanna see if you can split me in half with that cock of yours?”

tumblr_lye8woMw061qd3a89o1_500.jpg

Running into Doug’s mom at the mall that day, wound up being the day Jake had always dreamed of…
 
tumblr_lx5ws05fGq1r9ru2jo1_500.png

“It’s okay hunny, don’t be embarassed. Just keep that thing hard, and mommy will let you make the second one count… inside of her. Deal?”

tumblr_m208oa6bLZ1qcmkeso1_500.jpg

He watched her stumble down the hall, dropping clothes as she made each step, and convinced she was completely drunk as she always was when she came back from being out with friends. She stopped, halfway onto her bed with one knee, turned her head back and smiled. ”So, are you coming in here to fuck me or what lil brother?” She was sober, and knew exactly what was going on and what she wanted.

tumblr_lzjnq0LGsa1r1v50ho1_500.jpg

With 2 older sisters and his mother always at home, Nate’s favorite think was to sleep in, leaving his door open, the sheets off, and his cock out…
 
tumblr_m1apgm4enS1qkcds1o1_400.jpg

The thrill and rush of the orgasm shot through her hips, into her stomach, up her spine… for the first time she felt her pussy clamp down hard, unlike it had ever done for her fingers. In an instant, she was amazed, confused, scared, and as open as she had ever been. She had no idea she could feel that great, and had never expect it to have come from her mother’s tongue.

tumblr_m1trlivG6F1qatn9jo1_500.gif

Kimberly’s new after school job at the massage parlor paid very well, and she got to know what each of her father’s friends sounded, looked, and felt like when they came.

tumblr_m2v3y9KM171qd3a89o1_500.jpg

New step-mom, new house rules… meet me in the shower before your father gets home.
 
tumblr_m1akmzxiTo1qbgel0o1_500.jpg

The best part was that when the nude pictures would show up on your cell in the middle of the day at school, your mom would make sure you could tell she took them from inside your room.

tumblr_m0oe66slzU1qagj7ho1_500.jpg

Late in the night, after closing, the owner would have the pastry chef stay behind for a while…

tumblr_lut9qp3Xzy1qih27to1_500.jpg

“So…” she whispered into her older brother’s ear as her hand slid up and down his lightly oiled shaft “… who should I make you think about when you cum tonight, hmm?” Her hand spun at the top of his cock, palm swirling over the head edging him closer to the edge. Finally, as his stomach muscles and legs tensed and he moaned, about to fire off his pent up load of warm cum, she nibbled his ear and whispered “… think about mom… think about her pussy down on your cock… riding you… and now, let yourself cum inside of it…”
 
tumblr_m0zdjeLItQ1r46ny8o1_500.jpg

“Now, remember the rules. No touching, just looking… but you can cum on mommy’s back if you want and can shoot that far. Got it?”

tumblr_lwq9fxSvO41qbgewho1_500.jpg

Step Mom, Step Sister, no dad and no condoms.
It’s gonna be one hell of a weekend for you lil boy…

tumblr_m1e1sikmu51qbn0f7o1_500.jpg

Every time she told him not to.
Every time, he pulled her hair back, and came inside of her pussy anyway.
 
tumblr_m1ce698UQy1qbn0f7o1_500.jpg

Staying at Aunt Maggie’s house for the summer was always fun. Especially when your cousin Kate was home from college. You never quite got used to waking up to find her laying on the bed next to you, whispering into your ear “Morning wood? Well… looks like you have to decide then… mouth, or pussy?”

tumblr_m2lgfiGl201rq93veo1_400.gif

He planned on telling her. Right after he came in her mouth. He figured, he had spent the last 20 years tracking her down, his birth mother could wait another 30 second before she found out…

tumblr_m1p28gsbAE1qhl6c7o1_500.jpg

Nothing got either of them off as hard, as when his wife was waiting in the front lobby to take him to lunch while they fucked.
 
tumblr_lz5ptspFcN1qdzbp2o1_500.jpg

From the first day she moved in, their new step mom was very adamant about changing the boys to home schooling. After the first week, they stopped protesting the change, and became very attentive students.

tumblr_m1kh0515B71qd5ic3o1_500.jpg

“Go ahead… do it… he’ll think it’s his anyway…”

tumblr_m1q7mjFcof1rqluu7o1_500.jpg

The sisters shared everything with each other. Even themselves.

tumblr_m0bblea5Vs1qci3l9o1_500.gif

She didn’t care that it was wrong, or what would happen if their parents found out. All she cared about at that moment was that she was being used as someone’s fuck toy and cum rag again… That was what she needed. Always.
 
tumblr_n174e1uDXq1ttpc3yo1_500.gif


tumblr_n0ou6kHvIn1sqt90mo1_400.gif


He woke up already hard and being rode so casually in her tight juicy pussy as if it was something they did every morning, as if they didn't just met last night.
 
tumblr_n0ohzicecH1rwcwi6o1_500.gif


He simply strolled into the room and laid down on the bed, not even bothering to get naked and simply pull out his thick erection from his trousers and didn't even say anything. Natalia helplessly straddled him and took him inside as if she was the employee of the resort and he was the guest and not the other way around.
 
tumblr_n3kgc7ThbU1twsow5o1_500.gif


She couldn't believe he was a virgin as he pushed her towards her 6th orgasm. She wasn't gonna let anyone have him now that she knew that was for sure.
 
tumblr_nlsds2Uyko1s69wgyo1_500.gif


For the first hour she acted like she bought him for the night which she did. For the rest of the night he rode her like she was his whore.

tumblr_mlrqcqBuOj1rla4l9o1_500.gif


The man who mistook her for a whore had no idea that her husband own the hotel.
 
tumblr_n3yo8lqlBE1ttxrxlo1_500.gif


He rode her in the same bed he rode her mom.

tumblr_n2e9b7WKHL1ri8hc8o1_500.gif


The bellboy caught them playing with each other and they jumped him. But was it really accidental that the door was open?

tumblr_nmxsa81QJ31s6wiklo1_500.gif


Everytime he made her take it balls deep a mini orgasm rolled through her pussy.
 
tumblr_ncd2zvK0711svnb5vo1_500.gif


Lexi was having a blast riding her best friend's father.

tumblr_nujsml1h4I1twdj1wo1_500.gif


She had swallowed her step son twice but she was sure she could get him hard once again to a 3rd belly full.

tumblr_np6q5tqjA21u87yl5o1_500.gif


Alexis had never sucked anyone so passionately. But sucking her young step brother aroused her like nothing else.
 
tumblr_njgb6colGz1tw7q6qo1_400.gif


Alex was glad to find out that he was going to have to satisfy two women. His balls almost explode when he found out what their relationship was.

tumblr_norz7oo13F1s0h0cio1_400.gif


Krissy loved showing the rope to the new girl and the client also loved it.

tumblr_nuf9okJBR81udqdvqo1_500.gif


The queen bee of his college said she didn't take cocks in her mouth but that that was he made her drench the bed sheet with her juice. Now she was eagerly slurping up her juice from his cock.
 
tumblr_nnaww0nMSe1qij4o1o1_500.jpg


She was famous and she was used to being fawned over but tonight she could guess what waited her and it made a wet streak down her thigh.

tumblr_niwgatLgFz1u3yzgko4_500.jpg


Crystal held the gaze of the young man as she slid her pantie down her leg. She could see the thick bulge in his shorts and felt herself drenching in anticipation.

tumblr_ni0xacblww1qbfoleo1_500.jpg


She was a famous name in hollywood, known for her poise and class. Few knew her passion for virgin cub.
 
tumblr_n3954xroNi1tqye1ro1_500.jpg


She was a successful professional and when she found herself blackmailed and asked for sexual favour she was mad with anger. As she sat there waiting just as the note asked fuming in anger slowly it changed as the cold air puckered up her nipple. It was hidden in the way her legs were crossed but she found her thigh getting slick as she found herself blushing in the empty room as she found herself shamelessly aroused.

tumblr_nk56d1q8751tjysado1_500.jpg


She knew why she was invited in this room. It was suppose to be a business meeting and she should be offended but somehow remembering the brush of his arousal against her when she had entered his penthouse apartment an hour ago made her stop.

tumblr_n7605f8kjr1tr32juo1_500.jpg


She waited for him knowing that she would be impossible to resist.
 
tumblr_nl7lx8ny4S1tkpy48o1_r1_400.gif


His step sister had the most delicious tits and mouth.

tumblr_nu53jbbKe61qdzilio1_500.jpg


Both of them were up and comer in the acting circuit and they were rivals until the day he bought them as escorts. They were shocked speechless at finding each other in his house yet it also ended their rivalry when they were forced to swap his cum and lube each other for him.

tumblr_nu9sb3GxaY1rtpmxmo1_1280.jpg


When she caught her best friend sucking her younger brother she only planned to watch ...
 
tumblr_nud1egVWX21u3yzgko1_1280.jpg


It wasn't just that they were having fun playing with each other. It had been a long night. Caroline and Julie had joined the party and both had been sodomised. Alison (Julia's mom) had prepared Julie and Lucy (Caroline's daughter) had prepared Caroline. But now they played together in a sleepy morning to excite and arouse the naked man who had claimed them all night long.
 
tumblr_nnas06wQay1rnlorio1_400.gif


When she posed like that and he could see that she had no pantie on, it was clear what she wanted.

tumblr_nlrnk3gKtZ1twb3ixo1_500.jpg


She was a bit arrogant and bitchy but when the rich playboy offered her some serious cash for a night of debauchery she accepted. She didn't think he would simply make her put on a show with the hired help.

tumblr_nlrwkuEtep1twb3ixo1_500.jpg


When she finally called the agency she even surprised the owner by asking for two for her night of experiment.
 
tumblr_mzmquayjpY1s2wsdzo1_500.gif


He was surprised and aroused to find his new step sister playing with a classmate. Then it clicked and he started recording her exploit and by the end of the morning he had a pair of gorgeous babes slurping his cum.

tumblr_nu8uua2j3I1rtpmxmo1_1280.jpg


When she planned for a resort gateway with the daughter that seemed to be getting estranged by the way she didn't expect to bond over a cock.

tumblr_nng2omwrLz1u8vnqco1_400.gif


It was her gift to her best friend's birthday, a night full of orgasms.
 
tumblr_nl6g27UbbN1tfbpn7o1_400.gif


She wouldn't have believe that getting her tit fucked could push her towards an almost orgasm.

tumblr_nrjbj3MFMG1u3yzgko1_400.gif


The busty trophy wife was very aware of her station and she didn't play with the help that was until today.

tumblr_noy6v2pi9k1u3yzgko1_400.gif


He was so arrogant to follow her into the restroom yet she was helpless to resist as he teased her. But when he whispered, "Do you wanna be my whore tonight", she hissed and creamed in her pantie.
 
Back
Top