who's game for a butty challenge?

butters

High on a Hill
it's not going to be hard, just (i hope) an interesting little exercise.

if anyone's up for it, i'll post a list of words and you write me a poem that has to use all of them, or as many as you are able to in a pertinent manner.

the best poem using the most words will triumph, though this is about writing something fabulous inspired by the words and not just slotting them in to score higher :cool:

I'm sure if you try just a little you can make it ...

oh ... you meant difficult?

I'm in.

but how many words? and have you picked them yet?

eeeeeek we had lists in survivor but I'm in
nuttin' eek about it, m'dear. it's not even about the winning thing, it's about the places those words may take you - you show us. damn, the most interesting poem might be the one with the fewest of those words used .... who knows?
Yeah, me too...why not?

:cool:
ohhh kayyyyy - looks like we're on, then. i'll put the list up in a few hours. take as much time as you like, so long as it's in by next sunday evening. so plenty of time and no pressure.

i'm really looking forward to seeing the places your heads go!

Yeah, me too...why not?

:cool:

You've still got a challenge to meet!

nuttin' eek about it, m'dear. it's not even about the winning thing, it's about the places those words may take you - you show us. damn, the most interesting poem might be the one with the fewest of those words used .... who knows?

ohhh kayyyyy - looks like we're on, then. i'll put the list up in a few hours. take as much time as you like, so long as it's in by next sunday evening. so plenty of time and no pressure.

i'm really looking forward to seeing the places your heads go!

I have been struck down with vertigo, last night I couldn't even stand not as bad today but my head is cotton wool

You've still got a challenge to meet!

I have been struck down with vertigo, last night I couldn't even stand not as bad today but my head is cotton wool

:rose::rose:

an inner ear problem? something you've had before? sometimes i've experienced it for a short time but that was down to sinus problems and being all stuffed up. it cleared when they did - face massage helps and sitting up to let them drain better. but an ear infection can bring it on. hope it goes asap for you, hon, it's awful feeling like it!

:rose::rose:

an inner ear problem? something you've had before? sometimes i've experienced it for a short time but that was down to sinus problems and being all stuffed up. it cleared when they did - face massage helps and sitting up to let them drain better. but an ear infection can bring it on. hope it goes asap for you, hon, it's awful feeling like it!

I have had it before and lots of ear trouble that's ended me up in hospital with morphine on tap! Last time I had it we had to call the doctor out but I just feel woozy now, had to wake Ron up at 5.30 am to get me to the bathroom I tried to go on my own and just fell over!

Back