Your Favorite BDSM Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
...okay, who's next?...

tumblr_ktq94l5AQK1qzzhs8o1_500.jpg

Holy shit. Uhm... so these pictures are so fucking sexy. Makes me wish I was tied up and having someone take control right about now. *drool* :caning:

...okay, who's next?...

tumblr_ktq94l5AQK1qzzhs8o1_500.jpg

This is a fantastic photo!
The woman is beautiful...love her short hair, facial expression, and lovely breasts!
The strap-on is amazing, especially the way she holds it...
The hosiery and black garters and armbands/collar are erotic...
And, I love the sexy armpit.....

MMmm wow! I love redheads and therefore love this pic. The camera angle is great, getting both facial expressions and both sets of breasts in the shot. I wish I could be there and get spanked by both of them too.

Yeah, but there are disability fetishists out there, too. Like a woman with big tits has to accept that some people like her just for her tits, disabled people (myself among that group) have to accept that some people like disabilities that way. It is what it is.

It helps to look at the site that came from, though, which seems to be pretty bad-ass. It's geared toward people with SCIs. Here's the article the image was linked with: http://www.streetsie.com/spinal-injury-wheelchair-sex/

Last edited:
Yeah, but there are disability fetishists out there, too. Like a woman with big tits has to accept that some people like her just for her tits, disabled people (myself among that group) have to accept that some people like disabilities that way. It is what it is.

It helps to look at the site that came from, though, which seems to be pretty bad-ass. It's geared toward people with SCIs. Here's the article the image was linked with: http://www.streetsie.com/spinal-injury-wheelchair-sex/

Yeah, that was my thought too. This wasn't just some random image and that site is pretty awesome. What I find offensive is that idea that someone in a wheelchair can't have the same fantasies that an able bodied person has. Am I missing something?

Yeah, that was my thought too. This wasn't just some random image and that site is pretty awesome. What I find offensive is that idea that someone in a wheelchair can't have the same fantasies that an able bodied person has. Am I missing something?

I, in no way, meant that a disabled person can't have the same fantasies or anything like that. I have just seen some really disturbing things as far as having a disability and considering it a fetish. It's just an opinion and didn't expect to get attacked by simply voicing it, maybe I'M missing something here. Props to you guys if you're okay with it.

I, in no way, meant that a disabled person can't have the same fantasies or anything like that. I have just seen some really disturbing things as far as having a disability and considering it a fetish. It's just an opinion and didn't expect to get attacked by simply voicing it, maybe I'M missing something here. Props to you guys if you're okay with it.

Randi, I can't speak for Etoile but I know I was not attacking you. There are images galore on here of able bodied men being domme'd (sp?) so what is wrong with a photo (and a beautiful one at that) of a man in a wheelchair being domme'd? That is the question.

My answer is: "nothing".

And the website that photo came from is by and for SCI folks, so I don't think they'd post stuff they found offensive. Unless I'm missing something?

Randi, I can't speak for Etoile but I know I was not attacking you. There are images galore on here of able bodied men being domme'd (sp?) so what is wrong with a photo (and a beautiful one at that) of a man in a wheelchair being domme'd? That is the question.

My answer is: "nothing".

And the website that photo came from is by and for SCI folks, so I don't think they'd post stuff they found offensive. Unless I'm missing something?

There's nothing wrong with it. We can end this debate right now because it's an absolute waste of my time. You win. Everyone, drop it. Sticking to my own thread on another board for my opinions because obviously this board isn't as forgiving or open to opinion. Thanks. :)

There's nothing wrong with it. We can end this debate right now because it's an absolute waste of my time. You win. Everyone, drop it. Sticking to my own thread on another board for my opinions because obviously this board isn't as forgiving or open to opinion. Thanks. :)

Suit yourself. Lit does take kind of a thick skin. If you thought people expressing opinions different from yours was "attacking," that's your own deal. It won't get you far on Lit; maybe other parts of the Internet are more homogeneous. I dunno. Good luck wherever you end up.

Not from the same mold....

Suit yourself. Lit does take kind of a thick skin. If you thought people expressing opinions different from yours was "attacking," that's your own deal. It won't get you far on Lit; maybe other parts of the Internet are more homogeneous. I dunno. Good luck wherever you end up.

Thank you Etoile and Keroin; I agree with you both.
I have a "deformity" (is that a disability by another name?) that is not visible in public. I also have many fantasies and fetishes, some of which are a little off-beat and not always accepted by others. You are both right on target!
Thanks!

Thank you Etoile and Keroin; I agree with you both.
I have a "deformity" (is that a disability by another name?) that is not visible in public. I also have many fantasies and fetishes, some of which are a little off-beat and not always accepted by others. You are both right on target!
Thanks!

Oi. I get what everyone is saying and to be quite frank, I've never dealt with people having those kind of fantasies and never had to deal with them myself, maybe dealing with my own insecurities of MY situation. I understand you guys weren't attacking me but I'd appreciate if people would stop talking about this. I don't have a problem with it after looking into the site it came from and understanding a bit more. I am not trying to be unfair to people that have disabilities, since I have one. It's just not something I quite understood. I'd like to have this subject dropped now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back