Pain sluts

Retrieval

Droog
This is a kink I find difficult to get my head around.

Ive seen a few people in here who would describe themselves as a "pain slut".

So, I'm curious. What is the most extreme thing you have ever taken part in?

I realise that people have different definitions of "extreme" so I'll give you an example.

A few weeks ago, somebody on the GB posted a link to a video that showed a woman having her breasts nailed to a board.
I call that extreme.

I've never had the joy of being with a pain slut. I think it sounds like a lot of fun. My wife is pretty anti-pain though.

My friend from high school used to date a girl who loved to be treated extremely roughly when he fucked her. He said she liked having her hair pulled so hard that he sometimes ripped some out. She also liked being strangled until she was unconscious. He said she wasn't satisfied unless she ended up battered and bruised after he was done fucking her.

wow nailed to a board...huh...
thats serious....
soooo looking forward to this thread....

Byakuya said:
I've never had the joy of being with a pain slut. I think it sounds like a lot of fun. My wife is pretty anti-pain though.

My friend from high school used to date a girl who loved to be treated extremely roughly when he fucked her. He said she liked having her hair pulled so hard that he sometimes ripped some out. She also liked being strangled until she was unconscious. He said she wasn't satisfied unless she ended up battered and bruised after he was done fucking her.

Sounds like fun.
Definitely a good way to get rid of pent up aggression.

TheDivineMsM said:
wow nailed to a board...huh...
thats serious....
soooo looking forward to this thread....

I would post the link but I can't remember who posted it, so I can't find it.

Retrieval said:
I would post the link but I can't remember who posted it, so I can't find it.

No worries R i am pretty sure that is NOT a vid i want to look at...Just the knowing it exists is enough for me...
*shudders at the thought*

The video is posted on the blog - you will have to surf down since i believe it was a week or 2 ago that she posted it.

Kaya's Journal

~kierae :rose:

I'm not a pain slut, but as a sadist, I'm a "pain provider"

To date, the most "extreme" things I've done would probably by the scenes where I've drawn blood... Accidentally with a Dragon's Tail once, another time with a quirt, and the cuttings and needle play I've done. The single tail I use has not drawn blood (yet) but I've left some prety vicious stripes with it... :D

For your visual enjoyment, some pics of the cuttings and needle play...

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=729318
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=738039
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=749729
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=729316

Evil_Geoff said:

To date, the most "extreme" things I've done would probably by the scenes where I've drawn blood... Accidentally with a Dragon's Tail once, another time with a quirt, and the cuttings and needle play I've done. The single tail I use has not drawn blood (yet) but I've left some prety vicious stripes with it... :D

A boyscout and an Artist... very nice EG.

can I ask how you managed the circles? Doubt I could ever get up the courage but I have one that takes spells of begging for this. The real problem I have with cutting is the learning curve and no margin for error, or at least that is my fear, haven't researched it really.

As you say, extreme is different things to different people, and as I have found out, reliant on times and circumstances. I have seen a few pics of breasts being nailed to boards, the most recent on a site where it was exposed as a stunt and the nails were actually going through pierced holes in the nipples which usually accomodated rings...sort of explained the lack of blood and huge, relaxed grin she was sporting. I have no doubt some people do or have done it, though hopefully with tetanus shots etc., first.

As to us, we vary in our activities and guess perhaps the most extreme by most peoples standards have been play piercing,
82517292_df5258f139_m.jpg

cutting
166524321_0e2ec81e2a_m.jpg
and branding
143962392_a1c43ddde7_m.jpg

Hard flogging and whipping with a bullwhip have long been favourites...lol, our first session included lots of it, and this pic
96207161_7c7df6df6e_m.jpg
was taken toward the beginning of the session more so than the end. Regardless, we have found other factors of life can impact on the ability to handle pain at varying times, and also in which way it is received. It has been an interesting lesson, but I am done with it and want to return to where I once was, so here's hoping it happens soon. :rolleyes:

51833191_db85f54539_t.jpg
Catalina

Evil_Geoff said:

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=729318
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=738039
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=749729
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=729316

First, I got completely hot looking at these.

Second, they are beautiful!

Third, I was also blown away by the precision of the cutting. How did you manage it? Did you practice tracing beforehand, or trace the design on the body prior? I had a lover (pre-H, sigh!), who had a number of permanent "scars" on her shoulders and back that started out with cutting (within the context of a D/s relationship). They were not nearly as precise or elegant...

:D Neon

I have a rather detailed cutting on my lower back....two kanji symbols. The first time they were cut on (they are recut about once a year) Ma'am used tattoo stencil paper to put the image down and then cut over it with a scalpel. Is a great way to trace it down first as it doesn't rub off easily. Now she just cuts over the previous scars.

I have a dolphin cut into my hip that she freehanded though.

If I remember right, EG traced around a shot glass or something.

I stayed married to my ex several years longer than I should have... does that count? :D

*Thank you! Thank you very much! Please remember to tip your waitress!*

Would love a tattoo of something that maked me as belonging to Sir, whether initials, his name or a picture of some kind. That would have to wait a while though as we're still a relatively new couple. Am patiently waiting to be collared but suspect that may only come when we move in together.

For those of you who've clocked my ticker sig in the past, we were planning to move in together at the end of June but for personal, financial and logistical reasons have put the plan on hold for a bit. I'm confident it'll be this year sometime or early next year at the latest.

So far as cutting and needle play go, I'd be less bothered about needles than cutting but the idea of them gives me a rather terrified rush - especially EG's pics. Not sure whether it's something my Sir would be into though. For all his nasty domliness he's quite squeamish outside of a movie theatre. OTOH I'd try cutting and needle play but hate violent films. Takes all sorts I guess.

CutieMouse said:
I stayed married to my ex several years longer than I should have... does that count? :D

*Thank you! Thank you very much! Please remember to tip your waitress!*

Having done something similar (probably 8 years all told), I would think that it qualifies both of us for the pain slut of the decade award, LOL!

:rolleyes:

p.s., thank you for the other info!

catalina_francisco said:
Hard flogging and whipping with a bullwhip have long been favourites...lol, our first session included lots of it, and this pic
was taken toward the beginning of the session more so than the end. Regardless, we have found other factors of life can impact on the ability to handle pain at varying times, and also in which way it is received. It has been an interesting lesson, but I am done with it and want to return to where I once was, so here's hoping it happens soon. :rolleyes:

Catalina

I loved this photo - found it a little overwhelming, actually. :)

When in a more subby frame of mine, I am a complete pain slut. I crave getting that red during a flogging / whipping but have yet to experience the pleasure. The only time I've gone so far was during my cleansing, which wasn't at all about play.

:rose: Neon

P.S., I can take a lot. My cleansing left me with cuts on my back and bruises on my bottom that lasted for over a month...

Ice2000 said:
A boyscout and an Artist... very nice EG.

can I ask how you managed the circles? Doubt I could ever get up the courage but I have one that takes spells of begging for this. The real problem I have with cutting is the learning curve and no margin for error, or at least that is my fear, haven't researched it really.
and
neonflux said:
First, I got completely hot looking at these.

Second, they are beautiful!

Third, I was also blown away by the precision of the cutting. How did you manage it? Did you practice tracing beforehand, or trace the design on the body prior? I had a lover (pre-H, sigh!), who had a number of permanent "scars" on her shoulders and back that started out with cutting (within the context of a D/s relationship). They were not nearly as precise or elegant...

:D Neon

Thank you! Thank you! Glad you enjoyed those.

The first cutting, the diamond pyramid, was strictly freehand and Mark I eyeball. That was the first cutting I've ever done on another person. Ever.

As for the circles, Cutie was absolutely correct, I used a shot glass, cleaned the rim with alcohol wipes and inverted it on janey's skin. I then carefully cut around the rim. Yay me! Improvise, adapt, overcome! :D

Ice, if you are interested in learning more about cutting, you might consider getting involved with a local education/support group or catch someone presenting on cutting at a regional BDSM/Leather event. Watch and learn is about the best way to do it short of hands-on training... which I got. :)

The attached photo isn't very good, but it's the only one I currently have of my cutting that is small enough to upload... :D

Attachments

• 080605geoff4.JPG
    080605geoff4.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 84
Evil_Geoff said:
and

Thank you! Thank you! Glad you enjoyed those.

The first cutting, the diamond pyramid, was strictly freehand and Mark I eyeball. That was the first cutting I've ever done on another person. Ever.

As for the circles, Cutie was absolutely correct, I used a shot glass, cleaned the rim with alcohol wipes and inverted it on janey's skin. I then carefully cut around the rim. Yay me! Improvise, adapt, overcome! :D

Ice, if you are interested in learning more about cutting, you might consider getting involved with a local education/support group or catch someone presenting on cutting at a regional BDSM/Leather event. Watch and learn is about the best way to do it short of hands-on training... which I got. :)

The attached photo isn't very good, but it's the only one I currently have of my cutting that is small enough to upload... :D

EG thanks a bunch. If this one ever gets a main seat at the table I'll have to be going to school for sure. Not something I want to screw up. That pattern looks super.. you don't have a pic of it healed do you?

neonflux said:
I loved this photo - found it a little overwhelming, actually. :)

When in a more subby frame of mine, I am a complete pain slut. I crave getting that red during a flogging / whipping but have yet to experience the pleasure. The only time I've gone so far was during my cleansing, which wasn't at all about play.

:rose: Neon

P.S., I can take a lot. My cleansing left me with cuts on my back and bruises on my bottom that lasted for over a month...

Thanks. It was near the beginning of a long and wonderful evening which certainly reassured me that our plan to get married in 2 weeks was a real good one. I'm amazed after flying for 25 hours to meet me that day that he had the energy, but then he had been pondering it for a few months so I guess putting an end to anticipation helped fuel the action. :D

508336074_df3eed5e30_t.jpg
Catalina

While I'm obviously not the pain slut others here are (LOL), I guess I'd have to say the most extreme thing I've done was having my breasts bound very tightly, then tied to the hooks B. has mounted in the ceiling. I wasn't actually hanging from them, but I was having to stand on my tiptoes, and there was a good bit of swaying around like a drunken sailor on my part. Hurt like a bitch, too, but he was standing right behind me, knife in hand, to catch me and cut me loose in case I became too overbalanced. (Yes, my breasts are very purple in the pic. I don't recommend doing it so tightly, but I was untied shortly thereafter. And that's Bunny's public service announcement for the day.)

Attachments

• Bound1.jpg
    Bound1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 101
catalina_francisco said:
As you say, extreme is different things to different people, and as I have found out, reliant on times and circumstances. I have seen a few pics of breasts being nailed to boards, the most recent on a site where it was exposed as a stunt and the nails were actually going through pierced holes in the nipples which usually accomodated rings...sort of explained the lack of blood and huge, relaxed grin she was sporting. I have no doubt some people do or have done it, though hopefully with tetanus shots etc., first.

As to us, we vary in our activities and guess perhaps the most extreme by most peoples standards have been play piercing,
82517292_df5258f139_m.jpg

cutting
166524321_0e2ec81e2a_m.jpg
and branding
143962392_a1c43ddde7_m.jpg

Catalina

Scary, scary, scary. I could never treat a woman like this.

Back