pic04.jpg

pic05.jpg

pic07.jpg

pic08.jpg

pic09.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic11.jpg

I'd Pop her pussy JUST for being hairy!

:rose: hello every one .. i love the new pictures Mr. HB... I enjoy them very much .. Thank You ..
Baby @-->-->-- :rose:

BabyBlackRose said:
:rose: hello every one .. i love the new pictures Mr. HB... I enjoy them very much .. Thank You ..
Baby @-->-->-- :rose:

Baby Black Rose, i have to tell you, your AV is absolutely gorgeous :rose:

gypziedoll said:
Baby Black Rose, i have to tell you, your AV is absolutely gorgeous :rose:

:rose: Awwwww Thank You Gypzie... a friend made it for me .. & sorry No it is not me....This Baby does not like having her picture taken .. Scare too many people ..lol
Thank you again .. you are so kind .. :rose:

just peeking in

:rose: G'Morning everyone .. Where have yall been? ... No more spanking pics for baby to drool over ?? Well, I just wanted to say hello & G'Morning .. Hope yall have a wonderful weekend & Happy Fathers' Day to all the daddys' ..
I Remain ,
Sincerely Yours,
BabyBlackRose @-->-->-- :rose:

Attachments

• BabyBlackRose  goth darlin.jpg
    BabyBlackRose goth darlin.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 188
Omg!

Realising how much I have missed this thread. Looking through the recent entries and truly finding myself aroused. Actually wishing that the Security Officer will stop me for something, and insist on a spanking :)

I am sooo Bad today :)

Fleure

BabyBlackRose said:
:rose: G'Morning everyone .. Where have yall been? ... No more spanking pics for baby to drool over ?? Well, I just wanted to say hello & G'Morning .. Hope yall have a wonderful weekend & Happy Fathers' Day to all the daddys' ..
I Remain ,
Sincerely Yours,
BabyBlackRose @-->-->-- :rose:

Beautiful picture Baby :rose:

BabyBlackRose said:
:rose: Awwwww Thank You Gypzie... a friend made it for me .. & sorry No it is not me....This Baby does not like having her picture taken .. Scare too many people ..lol
Thank you again .. you are so kind .. :rose:

You are welcome Baby, well there are very few pictures of Gypzie floating around also...... :kiss: :rose:

Ok I'll fix the spanking fix damn I wish for once someone would post some spanking pictures here that I haven't already seen..........I feel .......so ......alone...(in my postings) ranger keeps me pretty busy otherwise ....looks at my sore hand.... :D

I hear if your going to this school you might want to watch your manners better than these girls did.

hg05705.jpg

hg05706.jpg

hg05707.jpg

hg05708.jpg

hg05709.jpg

FirstKnight41 said:
I agree, leather furniture sucks, cloth or fabric is much better.

yea well take it else where buddy I think the furniture store is just over the hill to the right yea right over that fucking cliff :p

Back