Acronym Challenge

Maid of Marvels

Lurking with Intent
Historically a favorite form of torture, the acronym is like a sore tooth that you keep bothering with your tongue.

The rules are simple...

On a weekly basis or when my nose begins to bleed profusely (whichever comes first) a word will be proffered for your puzzling pleasure. One SHOULD be able to form a sentence from the word, using each of the letters it is composed of.

Be forewarned: Acroranting is reputed to cause brain hemorrhages in the most mild-mannered folk.

Make your offering as simple or as intricate as you like, and, as always, have fun!

~Maid :heart:

Sounds fun, MoM, but where's the first acronym word?

First Word: GAMES

You know the rules, now come play some GAMES!

Guitar
Accompanies
Moonlit
Evening
Serenade

Generally, acrorants muster equivocal sentences. Gaily amusing... Mirthfully entertaining... Sanity goes amok. Muddled euphuisms spring glibly ahead, mutating English syntax.

Got a migraine? Excedrin soothes. :D

Sheesh, BF! You didn't give me a chance to get it up. You know I'm slow.

*pointing up* :p

I hate when I can't "get it up" in time too...

Games..

Generally All Men Eat Shit!

Gullible Angels Make Eager Slaves

Will they do?

Good anal makes erotic sex generally alot more entertaining, so girls are modelling enormous strapons.

Goddesses and men encounter sensual times, especially when going around mentioning erotic scenarios.

Gay
Atheletes
Masturbate
Each other
Slowly

Giving
Absent
Mindedly
Even
Strokes

Hi MoM, great idea! Wanna tuck your sonshine in?

Great Armies Met Each Season Gathering A Martial Endurance Sucessively.

Goodness! All male entries! *swoon*

msboy, you ARE my sonshine. Always glad to have you. :)

Baci, at this rate you might actually be delivered from your seeming perpetual state of virginity after all these years. ;)

Grins At Maid's Enchanting Swoon.

Thank you for pointing me to these parts, darlin. *nibble*

The GAMES (gamboling animals massacre everything soundly) progress, until new GAMES (gorgeous animagius magically engenders serenity) returning everthing to it's normal state of GAMES (genetically altered maturely erotic sexuality).

Late breaking news...

George's appendage made Effie shiver gloriously. Adulterous mistress extraordinaire, she glibly anticipated erotic suckling.

"George always makes Effie swallow," Ginger apprised Melanie excitedly. "She appears modest even so."

It's a thankless job, but someone has to do it...

How bout a new word?
BOINK

Building
Offshore
Iigloo.
Need
Kayak.

Barrelling
Onward...
Ideas
Needed.
*Kvetching*

Bakshish
Offered
In
Neareastern
Kiosks

Beatific
Oversoul
Inspires
Nirvanic
Kharma.

Breakdown
Obvious.
Indications
Noticed
Keenly. :(

Bottles
Of
Ink
Never
Know

Brazenly
Opened
In
Nervous
Kinkiness

Boring oldsters into nothing, keen broads organize ideal nuptuals, bedding others indecently never knowing brothers overtly into nude knavery

Back