tumblr_m52n3sOHHG1rtrwwgo1_500.jpg

I love this photo....

ES

tumblr_m56dzt4v0q1qjnu67o1_500.jpg

The forced theme here, very hot.

ES

thats how im wanting it right now, pounded in me, making it smack smack smack

mmm oh yes!!!!
I would love to have you get on your knees and suck it before having you bend over pressing my cock on your tight asshole slowly pushing it in inch by inch til you ass is completely full. As you ass begins to adjust to having my cock in it I would slowly start to fuck gradually getting harder and faster til I am pounding the hell out of your ass. How does that sound?;)

Sounds wonderful... But that "gradually getting harder and faster" needs to last about 30 minutes, and be peppered with dirty talk! :devil: :heart::heart::heart:

Very erotic.

This topic is one of the biggest things that keeps me on lit.

Sounds wonderful... But that "gradually getting harder and faster" needs to last about 30 minutes, and be peppered with dirty talk! :devil: :heart::heart::heart:

Very erotic.

This topic is one of the biggest things that keeps me on lit.

oh yes LM I agree. It needs to have a build up as I fuck your ass telling you what a dirty little slut you are for letting me fuck your ass like this and loving it....

oh yes LM I agree. It needs to have a build up as I fuck your ass telling you what a dirty little slut you are for letting me fuck your ass like this and loving it....

Mmmm... Hold my hips nice and firmly... And maybe... Just maybe.. I'll bounce my round white ass back onto your cock. ;)

Mmmm... Hold my hips nice and firmly... And maybe... Just maybe.. I'll bounce my round white ass back onto your cock. ;)

I bet you would. You are suck a cock loving little slut that you won't be able to resist bouncing your ass back trying to take me even deeper inside your ass! Aa you bounce your ass back i slap it and say, That's it! Take all this big fucking cock!!!" I am going to tear your slutty little ass up!

I bet you would. You are suck a cock loving little slut that you won't be able to resist bouncing your ass back trying to take me even deeper inside your ass! Aa you bounce your ass back i slap it and say, That's it! Take all this big fucking cock!!!" I am going to tear your slutty little ass up!

Mmmm. :kiss:

Name the time and place. :rose::rose::rose::rose:

wow! not gonna lie i havent read all 500 something pages!

As an experienced ass lover this is H O T!

I have to admit a few things though. 1 its hard to hit that prostrate & milk him from behind. Much easier with him on his back. Plus the dildos are bent a little to make it an easier target from this position.

2 I didn't respect how good of shape you have to be in to be the pegger! Wow talk about a work out! But I can do it everyday. My man can cum so many times this way it is a real turn on!

3 milking takes some time to perfect & lots od communication. Its easier with him on his back & the dildo in my hand. Best way is on end (side) of bed so I can angle it way up in his;) prostrate over & over. Also it is NOT a g spot. Its best for milking if you don't pound too hard. That's for the beginning!

4 ENJOY!!!

2 I didn't respect how good of shape you have to be in to be the pegger! Wow talk about a work out! But I can do it everyday. My man can cum so many times this way it is a real turn on!

Now you know what men deal with EVERY TIME. :D

Now you know what men deal with EVERY TIME. :D

Thank you! I hadn't got to your response when I read her comments, so I'm glad you pointed this little fact out.

It can be exceedingly tiresome for a guy to fuck, no matter how good a shape he is in, which is why the common refrain from women, "But he fell asleep when he was done."

Well duh, we just "ran" a few miles. What would you like us to do?

My Girl

Felt like posting some pics of my girlfriend. :D

Attachments

• Her Strapon (6).jpg
    Her Strapon (6).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 218
  • Black Sheer n Pink Dick (8).jpg
    Black Sheer n Pink Dick (8).jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 219
  • Sheer Blue & Red Cock (1).jpg
    Sheer Blue & Red Cock (1).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 208