Milkmaid seeks hungry playmates

UKMilf

Virgin
Do you want to suckle a buxom beauty? I have 42EE titties and I strong desire to feed. Share my journey as I take herbal supplements and use breast pumps and massage to stimulate my flow.

Do you want to suckle a buxom beauty? I have 42EE titties and I strong desire to feed. Share my journey as I take herbal supplements and use breast pumps and massage to stimulate my flow.
would love to see those, please

Yum! Breastfeeding is on my bucket list, but I can't seem to find a lactating woman to feed me.

Feed me honey!!!! I feed on your massive healthy milk-laden melons taking my nourishment from them as I drill your warm wet soaking hole down below. A Win-Win as defined by the politicians! 😂😂

Yes ma’am. Please

Milk them like this?

Attachments

• IMG_20171009_233712.jpg
    IMG_20171009_233712.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20171009_233741.jpg
    IMG_20171009_233741.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20171009_233802.jpg
    IMG_20171009_233802.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1

Interesting .

The equipment looks very interesting especially the 2nd one.

Mmmm yes, where can one find such equipment? Or men who have it?

Her nipples look fantastic.
I understand the pleasure you experience when you stimulate your nipples to lactate and be suckled.
I had a lovely mature gf who was into lactation and having her teats pleasured thro suckling.
She had breast fed her 4 children till they were around 3 to 4 years old. She loved producing milk. Her teats were wonderfully large and long
I loved seeing the milk seep from her nipples when she started to get stimulated and aroused.
She would often orgasm before I had gone down on her to pleasure her clit which was equally beautiful.
Mmmmmmmm your large DD breast sound lovely xxx

tumblr_lckm9hpCp21qek8q1o1_500.jpg

Delicious subject!

https://xhamster.com/videos/lactating-fuck-5300502

http://xxxbunker.com/1500645

http://www.xvideos.com/video15994295/hairy_milf_milking_her_huge_tits_like_a_cow

http://www.xvideos.com/video927178/new_milker_4_the_human_cow

What an amazing thought and such a beautiful sight to look up at, I'd love to be your hungry boy...

I’d love tonsuckle you

Mmmm yes, where can one find such equipment? Or men who have it?

I’d love to make your teats lactate. Some of these videos are wonderful. I love big milky boobs tompleasure

I've been involved in ANRs and I loved every minute of it. Good luck with your journey to becoming a milkmaid!

Last edited:
inbox full

Milf - you need to clear your inbox otherwise PMs will not get through. Sam x

I'm too far away to indulge but who doesn't like big milk filled tits?

Back