Are you serious? Sandy Hook a hoax! WTF!

More bullshit from yet another collaborator. Why don't you go suck Putin's ass some more while jerking off a Nazi.

Quisling!

You're a chicken shit Quisling fuck. You would rather suck Nazi cock than stand up for all those men who died on Omaha and Utah! Ooh we have to be nice to the Nazis. We have to stand by and do nothing when Klan burns crosses. We have to hold there hands and march with them to protect their rights.

Quisling collaborator.

Why are you and so many other alleged liberals threatened by gay people? Don't you support laws that prohibit hate speech? If not, why not?

You need to turn yourself in, and soon.
 
Holy fuck are you stupid. Or just gullible and sucking up the BS put out by RW bloggers.

http://sds.utoronto.ca/blog/bill-c-16-no-its-not-about-criminalizing-pronoun-misuse/

Bill C-16 does three things.

First – It adds the words “gender identity or expression” to the Canadian Human Rights Code. This will prevent the federal government and businesses within federal jurisdiction – like banks – from discriminating on the basis of gender identity and gender expression.

The second thing that the Bill does is add the words “gender identity or expression” to two sections of the Criminal Code. It will add the words “gender identity and expression” to section 318(4) of the Code, which defines an identifiable group for the purposes of “advocating genocide” and “the public incitement hatred” It joins colour, race, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation or mental or physical disability.

Finally, Bill C-16 also adds “gender identity and expression” to section 718.2(a)(i) of the Criminal Code dealing with sentencing for hate crimes. The provision provides that evidence that an offence is motivated by bias, prejudice or hate can be taken into account by courts in sentencing. The list already includes race, national or ethnic origin, language, colour, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation or any other similar factor.

You answered just as I would expect from a gutless, pandering, fascist wuss who loves government from the bottom of his soul. You hate free speech almost as much as you fear gay people. It's only a matter of time before someone is jailed for misjudging the gender (or lack thereof) and addressing them with the wrong pronoun.

Now back to your gay slurs...if you're a good upstanding citizen you should do the right thing and turn yourself over to the authorities. Someone might develop a pimple because they were offended by your words and thoughts. Otherwise gay hatred will become more widespread and thousands of them will be covered in pimples and overwhelm your hospitals. They'll be given first priority for treatment while you're succumbing to painful recital itch.

And what's going on with half of all Kanuckistanians getting cancer n their lifetime? Oh, I know...fake news.:rolleyes:
 
Why are you and so many other alleged liberals threatened by gay people? Don't you support laws that prohibit hate speech? If not, why not?

You need to turn yourself in, and soon.

For all I know you're a chick. Even if you aren't, nothing homophobic about stating you would rather suck a Nazi cock than stand up to one. I'm getting at you for being a cowardly collaborator not your sexual orientation. In fact I'm pretty sure a gay man would rather stand up to a Nazi than suck his cock.
 
For all I know you're a chick. Even if you aren't, nothing homophobic about stating you would rather suck a Nazi cock than stand up to one. I'm getting at you for being a cowardly collaborator not your sexual orientation. In fact I'm pretty sure a gay man would rather stand up to a Nazi than suck his cock.

All you know could be put on the head of a pin.

Face it. You hate and/or fear gays. You've demonstrated it over and over. Like your hypocritical pseudo-macho liberal cronies here you preach tolerance and diversity out of one side of your mouth while spitting hate filled slurs out of the other. You look, walk and talk like a duck while insisting you're a chicken. It's not at all unreasonable to expect you probably have similar feelings for other minorities as well, collaborator.

And for what it's worth your weird fascination with Nazis and Klansmen isn't much different than your buddy Throb's obsession with Lit members daughters...creepy.

Now do yourself a favor and slither out of this thread before you expose yourself again as nothing more than an ignorant slob.
 
Its my thread, dipshit! Don't like what I have to say then fuck off! Not like you and your RWCJ GFs don't have enough Trump suckup threads to rub one another's tiny penises in.
 
Its my thread, dipshit! Don't like what I have to say then fuck off! Not like you and your RWCJ GFs don't have enough Trump suckup threads to rub one another's tiny penises in.

Looks like you're broadening your obsessive horizons beyond gays, Nazis, and the KKK and have added tiny penises to your list.

When do your anger management classes start, monkey boy?

You may want to give that cut under your nose some time to heal.
 
Someone is walking around with a kick me sign on their back you just gotta.

Hello Susan, I apologize for my late reply. I was out enjoying my god given rights as a free American. You know, shooting some of my guns, playing with tannerite, drinking beer and whiskey, smoking and chewing some tabacky.
I do apologize if when I said guns that you didn't shit yourself down both legs but I am happy to report that not one single one of those inanimate objects jumped out of my truck bed and starting shooting innocent people. All is good. Lol.
 
No you can't. Try not to be so blatant in showing your ignorance and stupidity. It is your kind that give Yanks a bad name. My comments have a basis in truth and facts. Yours you pull out of your ass, give a good sniff and pass along to your RWCJ buddies.

Now inciting hatred will possibly get you charged. Being a hateful fucking idiot is a crime up here. I suggest you never come here for your own good. Stay south and protect the rights of Nazis and Klan members to march. Even if it shames the thousands of Americans died in WWII to defeat such people.

Susan? Being a hateful fucking idiot up there is a crime? Wow! Just curious, how long is your rap sheet?

I am going to guess that if the Mounties have already mounted you that you were last in your anger management class. Probably a redo I am goingto speculate.
 
You're a chicken shit Quisling fuck. You would rather suck Nazi cock than stand up for all those men who died on Omaha and Utah! Ooh we have to be nice to the Nazis. We have to stand by and do nothing when Klan burns crosses. We have to hold there hands and march with them to protect their rights.

Quisling collaborator.

* reported for talking out of her ass and for ignorance of history * *and of abuse of the thesaurus her mom bought her for Ramadan * * and can't spell *
 
Last edited:
Interesting thread...:cool:

1z4bu1.jpg
 
Back
Top