Are you serious? Sandy Hook a hoax! WTF!

A couple of years ago, I came across this story (I'm pretty sure it was here although it may have been ASSTR) about two college girls who put a cock ring on their male friend and it's supposed to control how much he cums? They get him really close but the cock ring isn't letting him cum until they take it off, and then he cums literal buckets.
Anyway, I've been thinking of reading it again, so I'd like to know if anyone remembers it? Thanks.

You spelled Mordor wrong.

wKr1k.jpg

One ring to rule them all....... :devil:

Sauron's plan to subjugate Middle Earth is just propaganda put out by the false gods beyond the Western Sea. He is just fighting for his right to self determination. And refusing to bow to these false gods. All know that Melkor is the true ruler of Middle Earth.

"An ancient evil has risen again in the Lands of The West!"

"Ahhh, that's just fake news!"

"Seriously, it's really coming! Look, just use the Palantir! You will see the evil before you!"

tumblr_nptllcIixy1rawb5do1_500.gif

tumblr_o0am2oqJNj1u51fn2o1_500.gif

"Nah, those things are Soros funded!"

You guys should see some of the LOTR memes coming out of 4chan recently.

P6G5g8E.png

WiHmTjb.jpg

GDdsQ1V.jpg

5uRXYBG.jpg

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainm...-million-viewers/ar-BBCTdhu?OCID=ansmsnnews11

The publicity and uproar in the days before Sunday's broadcast of Megyn Kelly's interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones didn't translate into ratings.

The NBC program was seen by 3.5 million viewers, according to Nielsen, an audience dwarfed by CBS rival "60 Minutes," a rerun which drew 5.3 million viewers. "Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly" had 6.2 million viewers for Kelly's interview of Vladimir Putin on the show's June 4 debut.

In the days preceding her segment on Jones, Kelly had received widespread criticism for giving a platform to a man whose false allegations only added to the pain of the Newtown tragedy and even encouraged people to harass relatives of the victims. In the interview, Jones never gave a direct answer when Kelly pressed him to admit he was wrong and continued to raise questions about the shootings.

*Excellent! If putting these fucktwits before a camera cost viewers then that should put a big crimp in their airtime spreading such absolute fucking nonsense. The fact that it cost so many viewers is a very good sign that there is still hope for the US.*

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...kelly/ar-BBCzlyX?li=AAggv0m&OCID=ansmsnnews11

You folk (Yanks) actually have conspiracy nutters who deny the Sandy Hook massacre?

Saw some weirdo was convicted of threats a few days ago. And some troll was using a Sandy Hook denier as an av. But didn't think much about it. But...
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...kelly/ar-BBCzlyX?li=AAggv0m&OCID=ansmsnnews11

This is real in the US? Sandy Hook was 'fake'!? And people like Alex Jones who push such crap are actually listened to?!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting_conspiracy_theories

And we wonder how Holocaust deniers are so persistent.

You're a few years late in receiving that news. The conspiracy theory or theories were started about 4 years ago. None of them centered nor taken seriously by anyone with any sense of decency.

You're a few years late in receiving that news. The conspiracy theory or theories were started about 4 years ago. None of them centered nor taken seriously by anyone with any sense of decency.

It only made the mainstream up here with the conviction of a conspiracy nutter and Alex Jones rearing his stupid face in the news. Still looks to have some attraction even 4 years later. Question still stands on how such stupidity gets any sort of traction.

It only made the mainstream up here with the conviction of a conspiracy nutter and Alex Jones rearing his stupid face in the news. Still looks to have some attraction even 4 years later. Question still stands on how such stupidity gets any sort of traction.

4 years late and a loon short.

Today's media has very limited attention span. As well as many Americans. They forget events from one day to the next soon as another 'sensational story' presents itself.

4 years late and a loon short.

I guess we just don't give that much attention or airplay to stupid Yank conspiracy theories. Was probably a slow day in the news so a large part of American culture was finally broadcast to fill in an empty space. Still seems to be holding your folks attention even as it is just showing up here.

4 years going on and no shortage of loons.

I guess we just don't give that much attention or airplay to stupid Yank conspiracy theories. Was probably a slow day in the news so a large part of American culture was finally broadcast to fill in an empty space. Still seems to be holding your folks attention even as it is just showing up here.

4 years going on and no shortage of loons.

But your obsession with Americans continues unabated.

But your obsession with Americans continues unabated.

While Rom is wetting his pants over American politics, you can now go to jail in Kanaduh for a hate crime if you call someone by the wrong gender pronoun.

While Rom is wetting his pants over American politics, you can now go to jail in Kanaduh for a hate crime if you call someone by the wrong gender pronoun.

No you can't. Try not to be so blatant in showing your ignorance and stupidity. It is your kind that give Yanks a bad name. My comments have a basis in truth and facts. Yours you pull out of your ass, give a good sniff and pass along to your RWCJ buddies.

Now inciting hatred will possibly get you charged. Being a hateful fucking idiot is a crime up here. I suggest you never come here for your own good. Stay south and protect the rights of Nazis and Klan members to march. Even if it shames the thousands of Americans died in WWII to defeat such people.

No you can't. Try not to be so blatant in showing your ignorance and stupidity. It is your kind that give Yanks a bad name. My comments have a basis in truth and facts. Yours you pull out of your ass, give a good sniff and pass along to your RWCJ buddies.

Now inciting hatred will possibly get you charged. Being a hateful fucking idiot is a crime up here. I suggest you never come here for your own good. Stay south and protect the rights of Nazis and Klan members to march. Even if it shames the thousands of Americans died in WWII to defeat such people.

I strongly suggest you stay current on what's going on in your own country before spewing your ignorance about ours. Maybe they don't teach that in Kanaduh's schools.

Fucking moron.

I strongly suggest you stay current on what's going on in your own country before spewing your ignorance about ours. Maybe they don't teach that in Kanaduh's schools.

Fucking moron.

More bullshit from yet another collaborator. Why don't you go suck Putin's ass some more while jerking off a Nazi.

Quisling!

More bullshit from yet another collaborator. Why don't you go suck Putin's ass some more while jerking off a Nazi.

Quisling!

Ahhh, yes...not only are you a fucking moron, you're a homophobic liberal as well who absolutely refuses to accept the possibility that he/she/it might be wrong. It's much easier to call me names than to have the courage to find out whether or not you're an uninformed bigot in liberal drag.

Google Canada pronoun law. If you have the balls, that is.

You won't. It's easier that way.

Quisling!

And by the way, you just violated your own country's hate speech laws.

Reported.

Ahhh, yes...not only are you a fucking moron, you're a homophobic liberal as well who absolutely refuses to accept the possibility that he/she/it might be wrong. It's much easier to call me names than to have the courage to find out whether or not you're an uninformed bigot in liberal drag.

Holy fuck are you stupid. Or just gullible and sucking up the BS put out by RW bloggers.

http://sds.utoronto.ca/blog/bill-c-16-no-its-not-about-criminalizing-pronoun-misuse/

Bill C-16 does three things.

First – It adds the words “gender identity or expression” to the Canadian Human Rights Code. This will prevent the federal government and businesses within federal jurisdiction – like banks – from discriminating on the basis of gender identity and gender expression.

The second thing that the Bill does is add the words “gender identity or expression” to two sections of the Criminal Code. It will add the words “gender identity and expression” to section 318(4) of the Code, which defines an identifiable group for the purposes of “advocating genocide” and “the public incitement hatred” It joins colour, race, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation or mental or physical disability.

Finally, Bill C-16 also adds “gender identity and expression” to section 718.2(a)(i) of the Criminal Code dealing with sentencing for hate crimes. The provision provides that evidence that an offence is motivated by bias, prejudice or hate can be taken into account by courts in sentencing. The list already includes race, national or ethnic origin, language, colour, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation or any other similar factor.

And by the way, you just violated your own country's hate speech laws.

Reported.

You're a chicken shit Quisling fuck. You would rather suck Nazi cock than stand up for all those men who died on Omaha and Utah! Ooh we have to be nice to the Nazis. We have to stand by and do nothing when Klan burns crosses. We have to hold there hands and march with them to protect their rights.

Quisling collaborator.

There are no Nazis or Klan.....there are some role players and posers.

But our people died fighting actual Nazis. Not people you just hate because they are white male Americans.

LMAO.. Hypocritic much?

Trade out liberal with gop dick suck and you TOTALLY describe you.

There are no Nazis or Klan.....there are some role players and posers.

But our people died fighting actual Nazis. Not people you just hate because they are white male Americans.

You tell yourself that, collaborator, if that is what it takes to placate your conscience. Go ahead deny the existence of Nazis and an active Klan in America. Tell us all how white supremacists are just every day normal Americans expressing their 1st Amendment right.

Vichy coward!

You tell yourself that, collaborator, if that is what it takes to placate your conscience. Go ahead deny the existence of Nazis and an active Klan in America. Tell us all how white supremacists are just every day normal Americans expressing their 1st Amendment right.

Vichy coward!

Your emotional appeals do nothing to change the fact that there are no Nazi's in the USA.

The Klan is nothing more than an impotent asshole in a costume club and aren't any more like the old Klan than they are Nazi's.

Every bit as normal as all the other racial/gender/religious supremacist voicing their asshole opinions that are protected under 1A.

Back