Panty Snatching

I was at my girlfriends apartment the other day by myself. She lives with an attractive blonde. I went snooping and found the blondes underwear drawer. I laid a couple clean pair on her bed and got off. Made sure not to make a mess on her bed but I’ve been trying to get some alone time ever since. I’m not sure I would steal any but I will find her hamper next time...

I was at my girlfriends apartment the other day by myself. She lives with an attractive blonde. I went snooping and found the blondes underwear drawer. I laid a couple clean pair on her bed and got off. Made sure not to make a mess on her bed but I’ve been trying to get some alone time ever since. I’m not sure I would steal any but I will find her hamper next time...

Show pics if you can

The last time I was there, both girls were upstairs getting ready so I went down looking for an opportunity to snoop. I was about to enter her room when the front door opened and another friend came in. Dodged a major bullet there! Ladies, how would you react if you cut me in your dirty laundry?

Clean or recently worn?
How do you feel knowing your brother is likely getting off with your panties?

I saw him once when he thought he was home alone and didn't close his door all the way. He had my panties wrapped around his dick. He had gotten them out of the laundry hamper. It was creepy, but fascinating. It was the first time I saw an erect penis. Talking to other girls, I found out I wasn't the only one with a brother like that.

Last edited:
I saw him once when he thought he was home alone and didn't close his door all the way. He had my panties wrapped around his dick. He had gotten them out of the laundry hamper. It was creepy, but fascinating. It was the first time I saw an erect penis. Talking to other girls, I found out I wasn't the only one with a brother like that.

Now, I have had men keep my panties as a souvenir. I know what they want them for.
I would like a souvenir too!!! 😀

I hardly ever throw away panties so my drawer if full. I wouldn't miss them. On the other hand I live at home so the only person who would steal them would be my father. That would be creepy.

I hardly ever throw away panties so my drawer if full. I wouldn't miss them. On the other hand I live at home so the only person who would steal them would be my father. That would be creepy.

Send me some if you want... :D

Invite me over. I could help you get some gone!!!

Did you put back when you were done?

I have had panties snatched from me in the past. I have given them as mementos as well. I have very few panties anymore as I almost never wear them. Only really have panties as part of sets hubby likes me to wear on occasion.

I have had panties snatched from me in the past. I have given them as mementos as well. I have very few panties anymore as I almost never wear them. Only really have panties as part of sets hubby likes me to wear on occasion.

Sounds naughty!! do you know who had snatched your panties?

Now, I have had men keep my panties as a souvenir. I know what they want them for.

My sister caught me after I had been snatching her panties for years. She threw a fit at first.

I still have a thing for panties.

I love panties

I love masturbating with worn panties. The thought of that thin soft fabric up against a woman's pussy all day.... something about that just drives me crazy.

Back