Meet Mr and Mrs MF!

Mindfondler

Kinkster
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Posts
4,071
I thought it would be fun to create a thread in which Mrs MF (Tinglebliss!) and I can share a few things about ourselves, solicit greetings and invite any questions.


Listen to us introduce ourselves to you <-- Click for SoundCloud audio clip :)


(Updated: 06 December 2017)


Who are we?

Tinglebliss and I are a kinky M/F couple from the UK. We've been married for more than twenty years, and we've been exploring BDSM together for the last two and a half years. We're active in our local kink community, attending meets and play events with other kinksters. We play regularly together as Dom (MF) and sub (Tinglebliss), and we're discovering that we also enjoy playing with others (Tinglebliss has recently discovered her previously hidden Domme side!). :devil:

Despite our kinky twist, we believe that we're still a regular couple: down-to-earth, approachable and as likely to offer you a cup of tea as a pair of handcuffs. :)

Types of play

Tinglebliss and I play with floggers, bondage equipment, blindfolds, rope, wax, ice and electricity, as well as a variety of sex toys. We also indulge in sensual stimulation, teasing and psychological games, both with each other and with other play partners. I enjoy putting subs into into predicaments in which they know early on what the eventual outcome is going to be, but are powerless to prevent this and just have to enjoy the ride.

Here's a recent photo of us having fun with rope:

attachment.php


.
Would you like to join us? We have a vacancy for a female play partner! See our personals advert. :D

Our voyage of discovery

Over the last two and a half years, Tinglebliss and I have uncovered aspects of ourselves and each other that had lain dormant throughout two decades of marriage. It's been a challenge for both of us, but our journey has been a delightful one. We've been lucky to receive help along the way from our local kink community, which we've found without exception to be welcoming, accepting and supportive. We've met countless lovely, warm and genuine kinky people, and we've been able to draw on the wisdom of experienced practitioners.

During our travels, several Litsters have met us in person: I'm often found hanging out with them online in The New UK Kink Thread (check out the most recent pages first).

[NEW!] Tinglebliss and I are now making a conscious effort to flirt more as individuals. We want to break down any notion that we're somehow sacrosanct as a couple and forbidden territory to outsiders. That's not our style at all! We're strongly committed to each other, but as a solid and supportive "base for operations" for us exploring individually. We want to send out a clear message that it's perfectly fine for people to be playful with us, whether together or individually.

Calling would-be kinksters!

Tinglebliss and I remember how nerve-racking it was to take our first faltering steps into BDSM. If you're curious but tentative about kink, then we can offer you reassurance and encouragement. If you have questions, then we may be able to answer them ourselves, or else we'll point you towards expert resources. Whether you're seeking an online BDSM experience or a first physical meeting with members of your local BDSM community, we'd love to help! :)

(See also our offer here)

What happens next?

Please feel free to say hello, to offer any thoughts, or to ask us any questions (either openly in this thread or privately by PM).

Let's start a conversation! :nana:
.
 
Last edited:
What a wonderful advert! Beautifully written and informative! :rose:

Hello, Mrs. Mindfondler!

It's a pleasure to have an opportunity to get to know you! I always hear such wonderful things, and I look forward to speaking with you more!

~bfg
 
What a wonderful advert! Beautifully written and informative! :rose:
Thanks, BFG! I did my best with it. :)

Hello, Mrs. Mindfondler!

It's a pleasure to have an opportunity to get to know you! I always hear such wonderful things, and I look forward to speaking with you more!
Mrs MF says "Hi!" in return (and is worried now about living up to that billing! ;)).
.
 
Thanks, BFG! I did my best with it. :)

Mrs MF says "Hi!" in return (and is worried now about living up to that billing! ;)).
.

I'm sure it will be fine!
Many here think very highly of you, MF. I'm sure that whoever answers your advert will not be disappointed. :)
 
Hello!!
My husband doesn't wanna join lit either but we like the kinky things in life also!

Kthxbye
 
Have you had any fun misadventures? Let's hear stories ... :)
 
Awesomely well written introducing post: articulate, detailed and yet light, MF!

Welcome to Lit to Mrs MF, too, of course.

I will enjoy reading your next entries
 
Hello Mr & Mrs MF :D
Nice thread and good luck with your personals post...
Congrats on your kinkyversary, too!
 
Wow! Mrs MF and I have just caught up with the action. What a lot of lovely welcomes! :D

Welcome Mrs MF :rose:

Quietly subscribes ;)
It's great to have you on board! We're flattered that you've added us to your subscribed threads. :)

Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Mindfondler and all the ships at sea.....welcome
Good day (morning, afternoon, whatever...) to you too! Ahoy to any mariners out there. ;)

Awesomely well written introducing post: articulate, detailed and yet light, MF!

Welcome to Lit to Mrs MF, too, of course.

I will enjoy reading your next entries
Thank you for those very kind words! We'll try to provide you with some worthwhile reading material. :)

Hello Mr & Mrs MF :D
Nice thread and good luck with your personals post...
Congrats on your kinkyversary, too!
Many thanks for your praise and warm wishes! :)

We're currently trying to figure out how to celebrate our first kinkyversary. Any bright ideas? :devil:
.
 
Always nice to have the Mrs prowling around with you. Love the rope pic, beautifully done.
Mr and I love playing with rope as well, might have to share some knotty ideas. ;)
 
Always nice to have the Mrs prowling around with you. Love the rope pic, beautifully done.
Mr and I love playing with rope as well, might have to share some knotty ideas. ;)
Thanks! We had help from a professional kinky photographer in the UK (details available on request!) who took great care to get the lighting and composition just right.

Mrs MF and I are still beginners at rope — we understand the safety issues and we work within our limitations using basic ties. Having said that, we recently enlisted an expert rigger to guide me into giving Mrs MF her first rope suspension experiences (half suspension at first, then full suspension later on). It wasn't long before Mrs MF was swinging herself freely with a massive grin on her face. At that point, the rigger and I chose to take back control of our bunny and treat her like a giant pendulum :D. We're still all on speaking terms, luckily. ;)

(LizzieEr — Fear not! Mrs MF and I are still working on a shortlist of our fun misadventures :))

We're also still looking for suggestions for our first kinkiversary celebration. Who dares to give us some ideas? :D
.
 
Mrs MF and I have pondered long and hard on our shortlist of fun misadventures. Disappointingly for our readers, we haven't had any hugely embarrassing or disastrous experiences during our first year into kink. I guess that's an indication at least that we're taking sensible precautions (SSC and RACK, anyone?).

Nevertheless, we'll try to entertain you with a few amusing tales:

  • A regular worry for any kinkster who isn't fully "out" is bumping into someone they know from a different context whilst attending a kink event. This happened to us once when Mrs MF and I were at a local "Munch" (informal gathering in a public place wearing everyday clothing) in a pub. At the end of the evening, I went to gather our possessions and returned to find Mrs MF chatting to a lady whom I didn't recognise. I then had to exchange non-verbal signals with Mrs MF to establish that these weren't other kinksters and to adjust my story accordingly. As we left, Mrs MF confided to me that the lady was her boss from work, whom I hadn't met previously. It was a near miss, but fortunately I had kept my wits about me and avoided blurting out tales of flogging and handcuffs.

  • Despite appearing petite and cute, Mrs MF has a hidden superpower of incredible wiry strength. In a non-kink context, she's managed to jam a hotel shower on full blast (requiring our combined brute force to release it) just because she thought it operated the other way round from the norm. I've lost count of the number of kinky items that she's managed to break. When I tie her up with elastic, the elastic breaks; when I secure her with bondage tape, it stretches and snaps; manufactured restraints are no match for her as the stitching just comes apart. Last week, we even thought that she had managed to break a Saint Andrew's Cross until we realised that the installer had forgotten to secure one nut onto its bolt. To make it worse, Mrs MF is a wriggly monkey and seems able to extract her wrists and ankles from even the closest-fitting* cuffs. This makes dominating her a major challenge!

  • A few months into our voyage of discovery into BDSM, Mrs MF and I were introduced to the violet wand — a high voltage electrical stimulation device with a peculiar selection of glass electrodes that looks as if it would be at home in a 1950s hospital or retro torture chamber. It creates tingly or prickly sensations similar to static electricity discharges (high voltage but with only a tiny current). I had assumed that Mrs MF would be squeamish about it, but I was in for a surprise. As the wand-master tentatively applied his toy to her back and shoulders, Mrs MF responded with loud squeals of delight that caught the attention of everyone in the room. It's now become a regular event at play parties for an audience to gather for the ritual violet-wanding of Mrs MF.
We hope those stories are suitably entertaining! Who would like to add some of their own? :D

* Edit: I originally wrote "tightest" above as a joke, but I've changed it now to "closest-fitting" because tight cuffs are a very bad idea. Wrists are delicate and have many nerves running near the surface; constriction can cause permanent damage even after a short time. BE WARNED!
.
 
Last edited:
We haven't received any suggestions, so Mrs MF and I have created our own list. :D

"Kinkiversary" Presents by number of years (and basis):

  1. Rope (shape of a stretched out length)
  2. Bondage tape (shape of a section of it, zig-zagged)
  3. Ball gag (shape when laid out, rotated 90 degrees)
  4. Flogger (shape when handwritten (open) — and both begin with 'f')
  5. Spreader bar (shape of Roman numeral: 'V')
  6. Cane ("six of the best")
  7. Whip (shape)
  8. Cuffs (shape) and/or Blindfold (pair of eyes, rotated 90 degrees)
  9. Pinwheel (shape)
  10. Saint Andrews Cross (shape of Roman numeral: 'X')
We'd love to hear your thoughts! :)
.
 
Mrs MF and I have pondered long and hard on our shortlist of fun misadventures. Disappointingly for our readers, we haven't had any hugely embarrassing or disastrous experiences during our first year into kink. I guess that's an indication at least that ......anged it now to "closest-fitting" because tight cuffs are a very bad idea. Wrists are delicate and have many nerves running near the surface; constriction can cause permanent damage even after a short time. BE WARNED![/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
.

Wow, that's a compilation. Especially the munch at the bar could have gone horribly wrong... and you have NEVER run into someone you know at any of these affairs?

I did like your gift ideas btw.
 
Wow, that's a compilation.
Thanks for your reply! It's great to hear that someone is enjoying our tales. :)

Especially the munch at the bar could have gone horribly wrong... and you have NEVER run into someone you know at any of these affairs?
Not so far. We're fairly laid back about the possibility. If they're in the event with us, then it just becomes a shared confidence. If not, then Mrs MF and I are out together with some friends, which isn't really unexpected or noteworthy in itself.

I did like your gift ideas btw.
Thanks! We have plenty more ideas like those! The question is whether we keep them to ourselves. :D
.
 
I just think it's a little sad that Mrs MF has to wait ten years for her St Andrew's Cross.
That's a whole DECADE of anticipation!
 
:nana: :nana: :nana: Today is our official 1st Kinkiversary! :nana: :nana: :nana:


We would have planned a big celebration with friends, but we're a bit tied up all day. :caning:


.
 
Mrs MF and I have pondered long and hard on our shortlist of fun misadventures. Disappointingly for our readers, we haven't had any hugely embarrassing or disastrous experiences during our first year into kink. ...
As we enter our second year of kink, we've just clocked up another one! :eek:

I'm currently suffering from a whiplash injury to my neck from a kinky play party in a dungeon on Wednesday evening. The amusing thing is that I'm the Dom. :eek:

I had Mrs MF neatly secured on a steel-framed Saint Andrew's Cross, with her wrists and ankles buckled firmly but not tightly so that she couldn't escape my clutches but could still jangle the chains that held her. Moreover, I had put a blindfold on her so that she had no idea what was coming next. Perfect! :devil:

I rummaged in our toolbag and drew out a trusty flogger and a pinwheel, planning to use them in combination in unpredictable places. I drew out a couple of "eeek" noises from Mrs MF as I crept around her gleefully. Then I had the brainwave of sneaking behind her for some cheeky action. Bang! I thumped the side of my head on one of the protruding steel bars of the Saint Andrew's Cross. :(

"What was that?", asked Mrs MF. My pride stood in the way of an honest answer, so I mumbled some story about tripping over one of the bars. I picked up the action and all was fine for the next fifteen minutes. Then, in a bout of amnesia, I did exactly the same thing again. :(

I thought I had escaped with a couple of bruises to my head, but yesterday morning I woke up with a pain at the bottom of my neck that must be a reaction to those bumps. It's still there today. By contrast, Mrs MF has no visible marks, bruises or discomfort from my mistreatment of her. It's a tough life being a Dom. :D
.
 
Back
Top