Uncut cock lovers thread

How Awesome! 💗

A bit of me!

Ohhh, what a lovely, sexy cock! What a pleasure it would be to slip my tongue-tip into your beautiful foreskin to caress the luscious head I see hiding there! And I'm quite sure that would be a pleasure for YOU, as well! 😋

Thank you, Swinky, for sharing your treasure!!! 💋

I love to share my cock! I'm a sexed up, dirty minded lover of it ALL!
Happy to pm as well...

I have a big thick uncut cock and love to share pics. Struggle to share first as it crashes my phone browser but always willing to share on kik and email and more than happy for the pics to be reshared here :) PM me

Kik: pathway_uk

I have a big thick uncut cock and love to share pics. Struggle to share first as it crashes my phone browser but always willing to share on kik and email and more than happy for the pics to be reshared here :) PM me

Kik: pathway_uk

I'm thinking of getting KIK just to do this, Pathway! I'll let you know as soon as I get it. I'd LOVE to see your luscious cock!!! 💓

I'm thinking of getting KIK just to do this, Pathway! I'll let you know as soon as I get it. I'd LOVE to see your luscious cock!!! 💓

Look forward to it. It only takes a minute to install and setup and I can share. Live pics as well to prove its me :)

Back