Braless Women in Public 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ozdxlvyQbD1wb80i3o1_1280.jpg

Such nice friends to let her be in front

This is a huge turn on of mine. Something about seeing something that is not meant to be seen. Similar with tanlines, bra straps, panties showing. Even though you might see more on the beach etc, that flash of something that is meant to be concealed at the time is very erotic.

I went to the zoo with the family yesterday and one of the exhibits is a sting ray pool where you can bend over and touch the rays. It was really hard focusing on the sea animals with all the loose tank tops and blouses falling away as women bent over the edge of the pool.

It is Farmer's Market time in Des Moines and there are always women who dress to impress. I love warmer weather :D

I went to the zoo with the family yesterday and one of the exhibits is a sting ray pool where you can bend over and touch the rays. It was really hard focusing on the sea animals with all the loose tank tops and blouses falling away as women bent over the edge of the pool.

Agree, and as Longant said in earlier post, "Something about seeing something that is not meant to be seen"

That's what really gets my blood boiling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back