The 17th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Most Literary--Genre Transcending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,678
In this category, please nominate the story that you feel was the most literary - the one that is so well-written that it would stand alone as a literary work. Story must be currently on Literotica, and must have been submitted during the year 2015.

One nomination per person, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

*
 
YogaKay for Most Genre Transending

I would like to nominate YogaKay's "Forbidden Fruit" for consideration as Most Genre Transending 2015. An extremely well written sexually charged twist on the "the fall" and Garden of Edend. Very provocative and titalating.

https://www.literotica.com/s/forbidden-fruit-47
 
Last edited:
I would like to nominate Tristan's Tale, by IncomingPornDuck, in particular Tristan's Tale Pt. 04

I realize it's in the Mind Control category which is usually the last place you would expect a truly literary work. However, this one is on a whole different level then anything else you find there, or anywhere else on Literotica, really.

https://www.literotica.com/s/tristans-tale-pt-04
 
South Mountain Pack

series by Pocketbooklover. So much more than a werewolf story, it stands on its own in more than one category.
 
I nominate Secret Smiles and Three Little Words

CJT is the author and great at his craft. He has an in depth story with many twists and turns but it is a story that begs for more and always has the reader looking for the next post. I have been engaged with this story from the beginning and am still following it so it has something that brings me back for more. It is not all about sex but has a true story to it and the characters are well developed.
 
Last edited:
Agree.

Agreed. I nominate Secret Smiles and Three Little Words from CJT as well

As with so many others, I feel that CJT stepped beyond the boundaries of the BDSM genre with Secret Smiles and Three Little Words. Not only did he fully capture that genre, but he went above and beyond it. Honestly, even without the BDSM, this is a fantastic and engaging story.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top