My latest turn on: 'trailer trash girls'

naughtoldperv

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Posts
464
After a trashy but hot looking cashier in a our local hardware shop came on to me, I was a little speechless, but flattered and I wondered what my attraction was and explored google for her 'genera' and found that she fit right into the 'white trash trailer slut' mold and then I started searching for more pics and vids and found that I had discovered my latest fetish......'trailer trash sluts' and wondering if others on this forum are into these wild and nasty type of girls, some tattooed and pierced with wild colored hair?
Pics appreciated............
 
After a trashy but hot looking cashier in a our local hardware shop came on to me, I was a little speechless, but flattered and I wondered what my attraction was and explored google for her 'genera' and found that she fit right into the 'white trash trailer slut' mold and then I started searching for more pics and vids and found that I had discovered my latest fetish......'trailer trash sluts' and wondering if others on this forum are into these wild and nasty type of girls, some tattooed and pierced with wild colored hair?
Pics appreciated............

God, yes. It probably has to do with the fact that one of my first girlfriends was "trailer trash," but the sex was amazing! She was nasty!
 
After a trashy but hot looking cashier in a our local hardware shop came on to me, I was a little speechless, but flattered and I wondered what my attraction was and explored google for her 'genera' and found that she fit right into the 'white trash trailer slut' mold and then I started searching for more pics and vids and found that I had discovered my latest fetish......'trailer trash sluts' and wondering if others on this forum are into these wild and nasty type of girls, some tattooed and pierced with wild colored hair?
Pics appreciated............

No pic. But there was a song by the Confederate Railroad a few years ago: "I Like Trashy Women"-- rather funny-- part of it goes
Yeah, an' I like my women just a little on the trashy side,
When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed.
Too much lipstick an' er too much rouge,
Gets me excited, leaves me feeling confused.
An' I like my women just a little on the trashy side.

Does this fit in?
 
Ever since I've seen Hanna Hall getting naked in the Halloween remake....

hanna_hall-Halloween-1080p-006.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yeah, there is something cool about a trashy slut that you would be hesitant to be with in public, but would love to be locked in a trailer with. Google images has a lot of great pics of 'trailer trash girls'...............my all time favorite would be Jaime Pressly that used to be on 'My name is Earl' TV series. Google tells me that she got her start in porn and it comes as no surprise..............hot stuff.

A new fantasy for my bucket list would be to travel across the country with a sweet little trailer trash girl in an Airstream trailer and seeing what kind of trouble we could find. Any girls out there wanna join???
 
Yes, that's definitely half the fun. Especially if you can find one that's shameless and totally nasty, but not all worn out.

http://m.xhamster.com/movies/1464483/white_trailer_trash_whore.html

Luckily there's more than a few girls like this if you go to the right strip clubs.


Yeah, that's my kind of stuff.................nasty skinny white slut taking on 2 guys. Thanks for the link, but it seemed that half the vid was missing and in the credits, there were more actors than what the 1st 30 minutes showed.
 
Love trashy girls...they are often the ones to say things like "slap my face Daddy" while you are fucking. Just so hot.
 
The UK equivalent i suppose would be chavs and theyre... Theyre fucking dirty!
 
Trailers and Their Occupants

I drive by a fairly large trailer park and almost always, I think about turning in and cruising through to see if there are any interested persons. It's just a random stupid idea because I really don't expect that there are prospective ladies. just waiting, for me to drive by.

The second idea is that there are vacant trailers that are likely available and they could become a "love nest" with a little cleanup. Oh yes, eye bolts in the ceilings would be in order!
 
If you're any kind of reader click on the spiral and check out White Trash for some trailer park fun.
 
A number of years ago (when my wife was interested in sex) we went to a Halloween party as redneck trailer trash. She wore a tight mini skirt, a blouse that barely buttoned and showed a lot of cleavage, fishnet hose, and fuck-me shoes, and put on way too much makeup. When we got home, I ripped open her blouse and the fishnet pantyhose and fucked her.....HARD. Ranks in the top five of the best sex we had.

God, I miss those days.......
 
Back
Top