Dude....do you guys know how hard it is to find a picture of a normal nutsack?

SilvaTungDevil

Sexy Mother Clucker
It's fucking incredibly difficult! Give her a shot! It's like every scrotum that has ever been photographed has some weird deformity!

I'm thinking of starting a modeling agency for normal looking balls!

Please apply within!

Holy shit!

I googled "normal scrotum" ....you DO NOT want to look at the Image Results.

mine

Considering mine has 4 rings in it, I guess that's not normal, huh.

It's fucking incredibly difficult! Give her a shot! It's like every scrotum that has ever been photographed has some weird deformity!

Please apply within!

STD!!! I've been needing me some STD!!!

:heart: :kiss:

*makes appointment with clinic for shots*

Please apply within!

See my profile pic, nice nuts for a 66 yr old

20 seconds on GIS, bitches.

6117595d9f43c333.jpg

balls are like breasts, there is no simple standard. you have tight balls attached to big cocks, big, saggy balls attached to little tiny cocks. some balls hang left and some right. most vary on the level of arousal from a bit droopy to swollen and hard. if you were to line up 20 naked men and only let their balls peak through the curtain, no two balls would be the same. i am now wondering what a normalized picture of the balls would look like. but then there is age to factor in. i am going to stop writing about balls and will go look for some now.

mine could be smaller then your normal title but their biggr than big in spirit. sorry its not a full picture but i coulnt bend over enouf for a good selfie.

tumblr_n8wxksn0SD1sqgg41o1_500.png

mine could be smaller then your normal title but their biggr than big in spirit. sorry its not a full picture but i coulnt bend over enouf for a good selfie.

tumblr_n8wxksn0SD1sqgg41o1_500.png

i am afraid the highlight of this photograph is the asshole, not the balls. please try again.

I don't mind body hair but holy fuck. Manscaping. Please.

Whats wrong with his butthole?

are you a fucking idiot?

this thread is about pictures of nutsacks, not pictures of buttholes. there is only half a nutsack in that photograph. if i were looking for a thread on pictures of buttholes, i would start a thread titled, "hey ojo, come post your brown eye here."

Back