World in which the numbers of days since someone has had sex is displayed over head

hornyprogrammer

Experienced
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Posts
76
Imagine a world in which the number of days since someone has had sex is displayed over their head. What sexy scenarios would happen?
 
Imagine a world in which the number of days since someone has had sex is displayed over their head. What sexy scenarios would happen?

Coming up pretty blank, tbh... Maybe that's because I'm living in a world where most people don't care about when the people around them had sex, they only care about when they last had sex themselves, and try to keep that number low enough, regardless of whatever number the other person had over their head (except maybe when it's a woman with her age in days floating over her head).
What it does do, is stop a whole lot of cheating, as it becomes quite obvious what happened when your husband and his secretary return from a 5-day business trip both with a 2 floating above their heads...
 
This sounds like something a horny programmer would think up!

It would also make the day after prom night a lot more interesting.

Maybe it's not an entire world, though. Maybe it's just one person who can see the numbers, sort of like it's his super power. How would he use that knowledge?
 
To what point? Does it really matter to anyone how long it's been since they've had sex?

Without some purpose to the number the story doesn't exist, imo.
 
Back
Top