Naughty in someone else's house?

does it only last 4 hours lol :)

That's what the commercial says, or he has to rush to the doctor. I have no experience on which to base this personally however (no need)! He uses Big Ben to pace himself, I'm told!

That's what the commercial says, or he has to rush to the doctor. I have no experience on which to base this personally however (no need)! He uses Big Ben to pace himself, I'm told!
No I'm not familiar with the time limit of 'assisting medicines' either, but I shall put it on my to do list of 'things to look up to appear smarter' lol ;)

No I'm not familiar with the time limit of 'assisting medicines' either, but I shall put it on my to do list of 'things to look up to appear smarter' lol ;)

That's just before his hearing stops and everything turns blue... again, just the label warnings in the advertisements LOL

I've got one of those, and a few other things too. Like yours as well! Nice! Just one thing... you misspelled humor LOL
LOL well I am in England, we spell it that way, none of this missing letters thing that you all do LOL ;)

Back